Author Topic: Sir Keir Starmer Appointed Leader Of The Labour Party  (Read 18805 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Sir Keir Starmer Appointed Leader Of The Labour Party
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2020, 05:28:13 PM »
No ,Not really, I am not claiming it was THE cause of WW2  just A cause- one of many reasons. Hitlers third Reich-

He had quite  a big remit for a European Union- with him as president.

History as written by google.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2020, 09:26:59 PM »
History as written by google.

No, University library actually. I am more of a book person.  Your put downs are so left wing I find myself being so amused by the attempts- written by someone better than you for you to follow like a little sheep, stuck in a pen just going the one way.

I have no respect for google company or its associates that goes for tw..ter and facefook political mentality.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2020, 09:42:15 PM »

No, University library actually. I am more of a book person.  Your put downs are so left wing I find myself being so amused by the attempts- written by someone better than you for you to follow like a little sheep, stuck in a pen just going the one way.

I have no respect for google company or its associates that goes for tw..ter and facefook political mentality.

You do make me laugh MTI......though I’ve got a suspicion you don’t intend your posts to amuse.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2020, 12:21:58 PM »
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1311426/shamima-begum-news-boris-johnson-isis-uk-citizenship-court-decision

And Keir  was the lead antagonist  helper to get this vile creature help. She claims she welcomes British justice, yeah I bet it is better than the harsh 'muslim' ISIS torture she associated with and for all we know took part in.  Well done Sir Keir What a good little lawyer you are.

She made herself stateless by becoming a 'citizen' of an illegal war criminals haven.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #111 on: June 30, 2021, 08:41:53 PM »

George Galloway exposes BBC bias in the Batley & Spen by-election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s3uedLneFo

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #112 on: July 02, 2021, 02:57:58 PM »
George Galloway exposes BBC bias in the Batley & Spen by-election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s3uedLneFo
Haha, bet he's fuming today
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #113 on: July 02, 2021, 04:28:59 PM »

Certainly not a supporter of his, but he really stuck it to the interviewer & I did lol when he said the bit about the concern for Labour being touching but probably a breach of the BBC charter.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #114 on: July 02, 2021, 08:43:31 PM »
Certainly not a supporter of his, but he really stuck it to the interviewer & I did lol when he said the bit about the concern for Labour being touching but probably a breach of the BBC charter.
He’s a vile creep, I’m not surprised you have a sneaking admiration of the man.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #115 on: July 03, 2021, 09:07:27 AM »
He’s a vile creep, I’m not surprised you have a sneaking admiration of the man.

He's supportive of Islam & Palestine, I totally disagree with almost everything he stands for.

He did support Brexit though, so I have to give him credit for that.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #116 on: July 03, 2021, 04:08:34 PM »
My impression of George Galloway is that he travels around the country stirring up trouble!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #117 on: July 03, 2021, 04:17:25 PM »
My impression of George Galloway is that he travels around the country stirring up trouble!

George Galloway's impression is of a cat.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2021, 05:19:17 PM »
He's supportive of Islam & Palestine, I totally disagree with almost everything he stands for.

He did support Brexit though, so I have to give him credit for that.
Many of the public figures who supported Brexit were decidedly dodgy IMo, I wonder why that was?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2021, 11:21:23 PM »
Labour have no chance of winning an election with the likes of Angela Raynor on board eg her reference to Tory skum in the Hoc. Dreadful/woman.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?