Author Topic: The less talked about sighting on N’battle Rd by M O’Sullivan & D Hamilton...  (Read 34400 times)

Offline rulesapply

You seem to believe information detrimental to Luke, Corrine and Sandra for which there is no evidence in the public domain…why not this?

As I said, I don't have the information you seem to have. I believe what I believe based on what I have read, based on what  is available, what I know personally and common sense. Especially common sense. When someone tells me, "we" know,  I know I'm not "we" and I see the attempt at manipulation. Anyway, how do you know so much about the witness statements, the information that isn't in the public domain? You didn't answer.

Offline rulesapply

You seem to believe information detrimental to Luke, Corrine and Sandra for which there is no evidence in the public domain…why not this?

Just to be clear, I believe AB.

Offline faithlilly

Just to be clear, I believe AB.

When she said her sighting happened at 5.50 or 4.54 ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

Show me proof of both then we can have a fair debate.

Offline rulesapply

Anyway, back to the original question. Why do you have information (if it's accurate, ) that isn't available to the rest of us? With all due respect, you still haven't answered.

Offline faithlilly

Show me proof of both then we can have a fair debate.

If you believe AB told the truth, as earlier stated, then you must have proof of at least one of the times stated…which?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

Anyway, back to the original question. Why do you have information (if it's accurate, ) that isn't available to the rest of us? With all due respect, you still haven't answered.

By the ‘rest of us’ do you mean you?

Offline rulesapply

By the ‘rest of us’ do you mean you?

Yeah I do. How do you have information I don't have?

Offline rulesapply

If you believe AB told the truth, as earlier stated, then you must have proof of at least one of the times stated…which?

I don't have anything that isn't in the public domain that isn't second hand information. I've already told you that. You seem to have more info about AB and her statements. Why do you have more info than me please?

Offline faithlilly

Yeah I do. How do you have information I don't have?

It’s called research.

Offline rulesapply

It’s called research.
But you're not going to be point me in the right direction though, are you?

Offline faithlilly

But you're not going to be point me in the right direction though, are you?

Should I need to? Surely someone as sure of their position on this case as has researched this case thoroughly already?

Offline rulesapply

Should I need to? Surely someone as sure of their position on this case as has researched this case thoroughly already?

If you have factual information,  why would you hold it back? Wouldn't you like everyone to know the facts? Surely you wouldn't withhold facts for no other reason than you can? This isn't a competition. There's a dead girl at the centre of this so if you have facts,  you'll share them, no?

Offline faithlilly

If you have factual information,  why would you hold it back? Wouldn't you like everyone to know the facts? Surely you wouldn't withhold facts for no other reason than you can? This isn't a competition. There's a dead girl at the centre of this so if you have facts,  you'll share them, no?

Surely you know the facts already? How else could you have come to such a rigid conclusion as you have if you didn’t?

Offline rulesapply

Surely you know the facts already? How else could you have come to such a rigid conclusion as you have if you didn’t?

Ok so does that mean you can't provide any proof?