Author Topic: The less talked about sighting on N’battle Rd by M O’Sullivan & D Hamilton...  (Read 34061 times)

Offline faithlilly

Ok so does that mean you can't provide any proof?

Not can’t, won’t. There’s no point in flogging a dead horse as you’ve obviously made your mind up, with or without the information you’ve requested.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

Surely you know the facts already? How else could you have come to suc

h a rigid co

nclusion as you have if you didn’t?
Anyway, small talk aside, how do you know more about AB than I do? Research doesn't cut it.  I'm sure you'll provide the info unless you have reason not to. And that'll be a gem!

Offline faithlilly

Anyway, small talk aside, how do you know more about AB than I do? Research doesn't cut it.  I'm sure you'll provide the info unless you have reason not to. And that'll be a gem!

The information is common knowledge. I’m surprised you don’t know it already, being so convinced of Luke’s guilt and all.

Anyhoo…that’s half an hour that I’ll never get back. Time for bed.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

The information is common knowledge. I’m surprised you don’t know it already, being so convinced of Luke’s guilt and all.

Anyhoo?

Offline rulesapply

The information is NOT common knowledge. How do you know? Maybe you just want to play silly games because Jodi isn't your priority but she should be so please share your knowledge. Why wouldn't you?

Offline rulesapply

Not can’t, won’t. There’s no point in flogging a dead horse as you’ve obviously made your mind up, with or without the information you’ve requested.

Don't be silly. You're making a fool of yourself now. Don't pretend I'm the reason you're not going to provide proof. The reason you can't provide proof is because you don't have any.

Offline Nicholas

Hi Folks - as the publisher of Ms Sandra Lean's book - 'No Smoke: The Shocking Truth About British Justice' - I thought I should help clarify a couple of points of possible misinformation here.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/shirleymckie/luke-mitchell-postings-now-archived-see-new-thread-t398-s250.html

Did Sandra Lean phone or email Stephen T Manning re the above?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

The couple both said that the person that they saw was not Luke. Doesn’t this throw doubt on F&W’s sighting for you?
It’s obvious that they saw the individual’s face...A&W however did not....though in court one did say that they recognised the shape of Luke’s head !

Not at all - I am more interested in why this witness was called. Also:

Interested in all of these people, duplicates of each other to boot - wearing heavier outer garments on what was (claimed to be) a warm summers evenings?/ Where not one but the two heads of this campaign - were both enjoying the summer sunshine out on the patio? An author who uses this warm summers evening as an intro to her book? And of the arms and legs that get added to information - a path entrance or a gate? A green thick padded bomber jacket from around 6pm or parka at 5.40pm - So do we have 4 people on Newbattle R'd - That one sighting in the parka by F&W at the gate around 5.40pm, the twin further down - Then we jump to 6pm when he put himself on Newbattle R'd and we have two males on this R'd at the same time with this green padded bomber jacket on. -This sighting not quite where LM admitted to walking - used to show yet again he was lying? and DF saying, well, wait a minute, it was not my client, as they did not ID him, Just his jacket? - It pays to add all of the information, does it not? - of course not, why would one. For LM was yet again lying.

So whilst this witness was called by the Crown, to show that the likelihood of two males, both wearing the same jacket around 6pm on the same stretch of road - was in fact LM, and he had lied as to how far he had walked on this R'd. 

We all know that the jacket was disposed of after the sighting by F&W. We know LM was just minutes from his home. We know he needed an alibi, we know he needed to be seen and he was from approx 6pm until just after 6.15pm. - And we know he vanished completely from this time until he met with the boys at 7.30pm.

Were there more than 5 witnesses who saw [Name removed] and killer Luke Mitchell but only 5 were called to give evidence?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Katiehamiltonx

What you have said in this is very interesting. Derek and marion are actually my parents, i feel as though there is more to this than what has been said here or what was mentioned in court. Please contact me i would love to talk to you more about this.

Offline Admin

Didn't Luke Mitchell change his appearance somewhat drastically after the murder?  What he looked like in the media and in court was surely different to what he looked like on the evening of the murder or is there more to it?

Offline Nicholas

What you have said in this is very interesting. Derek and marion are actually my parents, i feel as though there is more to this than what has been said here or what was mentioned in court. Please contact me i would love to talk to you more about this.

Sandra Lean & Her Laughable Eye Witness Testimony; Carol Heatlie, Rosemary Walsh, Lorraine Fleming, Andrina Bryson, Marion O’Sullivan, Derek Hamilton, Andrew Holburn, Dean Houston, Grant Elliot & The Jogger “Trick” (Part 43)
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/09/04/warped-minded-abuser-gaslighter-con-artist-hypocrite-scott-forbes-his-blatant-lies-part-43/
« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 02:57:45 PM by Admin »

Offline Mr Apples

Didn't Luke Mitchell change his appearance somewhat drastically after the murder?  What he looked like in the media and in court was surely different to what he looked like on the evening of the murder or is there more to it?

Absolutely. He had changed considerably between June '03 & his court appearances between November '04 & January '05, owed to puberty and his still developing physically. Also, he had much longer hair during court appearances, and I've no doubt him growing his hair and wearing it in a ponytail was done deliberately with a view to trying to confuse eyewitnesses -- much like him changing into the shiny green bomber jacket between 1745 - 1800 from the dull long olive green parka jacket he was spotted wearing between 1655 and 1740. This is why MO & DH were adamant it wasn't LM at court; he had changed so much between their sighting in June '03 and his court appearances in '04 & '05. Even AB said she wasn't sure if it was LM in the dock, after saying to police on August '03 that "she was as sure as she could be that it was him she seen with Jodi at 1655 at Easthouses on 30.06.03. Likewise, F & W were a tad confused by LM's physical  appearance in court, after saying to police on August '03 that it was unequivocally LM they had seen on NB Rd at 1740 on 30.06.03 (ie, "OH my God, it's him!"). The good thing is that there were 3 boys in pushbikes  who knew LM personally and they positively ID'd him  on the NB Rd at just after 1800 on 30.06.03. Crucially, these 3 boys id'd LM in court and, even more crucially, they noted the green bomber jacket and black baggy jeans that LM was wearing at 1805 on 30.06.03 --  the same clothing MO, DH & CH noticed this same youth was wearing. So, the youth MO & DH saw was  actually Luke Mitchell. It was him on Nbattle rd between 1805-1815, wearing a change of clothing (changing from the dull olive green parka jacket at 1755/1800 into a shiny green bomber jacket). LM was very devious & crafty, but providence worked against him in this case.

Offline Mr Apples

Absolutely. He had changed considerably between June '03 & his court appearances between November '04 & January '05, owed to puberty and his still developing physically. Also, he had much longer hair during court appearances, and I've no doubt him growing his hair and wearing it in a ponytail was done deliberately with a view to trying to confuse eyewitnesses -- much like him changing into the shiny green bomber jacket between 1745 - 1800 from the dull long olive green parka jacket he was spotted wearing between 1655 and 1740. This is why MO & DH were adamant it wasn't LM at court; he had changed so much between their sighting in June '03 and his court appearances in '04 & '05. Even AB said she wasn't sure if it was LM in the dock, after saying to police on August '03 that "she was as sure as she could be that it was him she seen with Jodi at 1655 at Easthouses on 30.06.03. Likewise, F & W were a tad confused by LM's physical  appearance in court, after saying to police on August '03 that it was unequivocally LM they had seen on NB Rd at 1740 on 30.06.03 (ie, "OH my God, it's him!"). The good thing is that there were 3 boys in pushbikes  who knew LM personally and they positively ID'd him  on the NB Rd at just after 1800 on 30.06.03. Crucially, these 3 boys id'd LM in court and, even more crucially, they noted the green bomber jacket and black baggy jeans that LM was wearing at 1805 on 30.06.03 --  the same clothing MO, DH & CH noticed this same youth was wearing. So, the youth MO & DH saw was  actually Luke Mitchell. It was him on Nbattle rd between 1805-1815, wearing a change of clothing (changing from the dull olive green parka jacket at 1755/1800 into a shiny green bomber jacket). LM was very devious & crafty, but providence worked against him in this case.

Apologies if the above is a tad incoherent -- I'm having a few cocktails at the airport and flying down to Bristol for a conference. Typing from phone, too. Crap!

Offline Mr Apples

Welcome! Do your mum and dad now think it may have been LM they saw on 30.06.03? Hopefully, their full transcript will be uploaded on the new blog.  8((()*/