Author Topic: The Jodi Arias trial ..... a pure,evil sociopath just like Bamber!  (Read 44994 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Hi folks.  Anyone watching the Jodi Arias trial in the USA ..... it's all over YouTube and shown live on a few sites? I have to say it's fascinating to watch. The crime (murder) is quite appalling; committed by an outwardly charming girl who is in my opinion a pure sociopath and a lot like Bamber in many ways.

The prosecutor, Juan Martinez, is a real pit bull and quite brilliant at times ...... he rips into witnesses (even his own!) with venom, especially Jodi Arias herself who took the stand for an unbelievable 18 days! Be careful though, the trial is addictive and you might find yourself glued to it for many hours!

Offline Myster

Re: The Jodi Arias trial ..... a pure,evil sociopath just like Bamber!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 07:52:36 PM »
Hi folks.  Anyone watching the Jodi Arias trial in the USA ..... it's all over YouTube and shown live on a few sites? I have to say it's fascinating to watch. The crime (murder) is quite appalling; committed by an outwardly charming girl who is in my opinion a pure sociopath and a lot like Bamber in many ways.

The prosecutor, Juan Martinez, is a real pit bull and quite brilliant at times ...... he rips into witnesses (even his own!) with venom, especially Jodi Arias herself who took the stand for an unbelievable 18 days! Be careful though, the trial is addictive and you might find yourself glued to it for many hours!

She reminds me of Tracie Andrews, Tim... killing her boyfriend in a jealous stabbing frenzy, then remaining cool under questioning.

Pit Bull versus Spaniel... the defence have no chance getting her off!

I hope televising courtrooms doesn't come over here, because no-one would get any work done watching all these captivating murder trials.
And I bet you thought you'd logged onto the wrong forum, when you saw all the new posters, with not a Bamber thread in sight ! @)(++(*

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Outlook

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 09:16:34 PM »
I find all this focus on the Madeleine case very worrying.  True MoJs like Simon Hall may well now be overlooked. @)(++(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 09:23:51 PM »

She reminds me of Tracie Andrews, Tim... killing her boyfriend in a jealous stabbing frenzy, then remaining cool under questioning.

Pit Bull versus Spaniel... the defence have no chance getting her off!

I hope televising courtrooms doesn't come over here, because no-one would get any work done watching all these captivating murder trials.
And I bet you thought you'd logged onto the wrong forum, when you saw all the new posters, with not a Bamber thread in sight ! @)(++(*
[/quote]

Yep Myster the forum does look different, I will have to spend sometime catching up. Nice to see Bamber being
forgotten like an old chip wrapper.

I agree the Arias murder did end up frenzied but that was only because her victim didn't die as easily as she planned. This was no heat of the moment 'Tracy Andrews' crime though; she took a knife and gun with her to kill him and did her best to cover her tracks!

She shot him in the forehead, slit his throat from ear to ear to his spine, stabbed him in the heart, inflicted another 26 stab woulds including about 12 to his back and the back of his head. And she is claiming self defense! Only in America!

Offline Outlook

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 10:33:20 PM »

Yep Myster the forum does look different, I will have to spend sometime catching up. Nice to see Bamber being

I agree the Arias murder did end up frenzied but that was only because her victim didn't die as easily as she planned. This was no heat of the moment 'Tracy Andrews' crime though; she took a knife and gun with her to kill him and did her best to cover her tracks!

She shot him in the forehead, slit his throat from ear to ear to his spine, stabbed him in the heart, inflicted another 26 stab woulds including about 12 to his back and the back of his head. And she is claiming self defense! Only in America!

Don't you just hate it when that happens and they do not die as easy as you expect and you have to reload three times and beat them with the rifle until it breaks.

Why does she not claim PMT?  It is completely legal then.

Offline puglove

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 09:11:16 AM »

Don't you just hate it when that happens and they do not die as easy as you expect and you have to reload three times and beat them with the rifle until it breaks.

Best not give Gladys any ideas, Outlook, he's teetering on the brink again........ 8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 09:20:56 AM »
Is Gladys not overdue for retirement again?   He must have founf a niche spot if he has lasted this long.   @)(++(*
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 09:33:02 AM »
Is Gladys not overdue for retirement again?   He must have founf a niche spot if he has lasted this long.   @)(++(*

I think he's running out of options, if he goes again he'll have to come back as a Lithuanian transsexual plumber called Olga.

Offline Outlook

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 09:56:11 PM »

Best not give Gladys any ideas, Outlook, he's teetering on the brink again........ 8(8-))
Yes I think you are right.  PMT is the only angle left for an appeal.  It always works for me.   @)(++(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2013, 09:59:01 AM »
Awwwww poor old Gladys ..... I had forgotten about him! Is he still being THE sage and oracle of Tesco Towers and striding through his estate being the intellectual colossus only he knows himself to be? And of course his towering intellect is only matched by his uniquely acerbic humour and self effacing humility!

Gladys .... a true leg~end in his own lunchtime!

8-)(--)

Offline puglove

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2013, 10:11:51 AM »
Awwwww poor old Gladys ..... I had forgotten about him! Is he still being THE sage and oracle of Tesco Towers and striding through his estate being the intellectual colossus only he knows himself to be? And of course his towering intellect is only matched by his uniquely acerbic humour and self effacing humility!

Gladys .... a true leg~end in his own lunchtime!

8-)(--)

His Chalfonts are kicking off again.    8(8-))

Online Eleanor

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2013, 12:30:26 PM »

I watched The Casey Anthony Trial from start to finish.  Riveting.  I hardly got any sleeps for weeks.  Good Verdict because The Case was grossly overcharged.

As for Arias, I am very much an Innocent until Proven Guilty sort of person, but I am struggling with her.  But PMT sound good.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2013, 02:07:18 PM »

I watched The Casey Anthony Trial from start to finish.  Riveting.  I hardly got any sleeps for weeks.  Good Verdict because The Case was grossly overcharged.

As for Arias, I am very much an Innocent until Proven Guilty sort of person, but I am struggling with her.  But PMT sound good.

I only skimmed the Casey Anthony trial because that poor kiddy's death was too upsetting. Jodi Arias has me hooked though and the closing arguments should be fascinating. PMT is correct ... premeditation .... and if she doesn't get life without parole at least then the jury system in USA will be busted for any high profile case.

I think she will get the death penalty but hope it's LWOP!

Online Eleanor

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2013, 03:37:16 PM »

I only skimmed the Casey Anthony trial because that poor kiddy's death was too upsetting. Jodi Arias has me hooked though and the closing arguments should be fascinating. PMT is correct ... premeditation .... and if she doesn't get life without parole at least then the jury system in USA will be busted for any high profile case.

I think she will get the death penalty but hope it's LWOP!

Have you got a link to The Jodi Arias Trial, please, Tim?  American Trials fascinate me.  But I do get a bit cross about Trial by Public Opinion.  And would cheerfully strangle that appalling Nancy Grace.

Totally anti The Death Penalty simply because I think it is wrong, and not just because of the danger of innocent people being killed.

Self Defence?  Hmm.  He certainly wasn't going to leap up and attack her again, was he.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2013, 04:07:49 PM »
There are lots of sites showing the Jodi Arias trial live Eleanor but they don't seem to load on my ipad in France .... you can watch all the trial days on You Tube though ..... Just type in Jodi Arias trial. A poster call Croakerqueen123 posts the trial each day and I use that to follow it. We are on day 46 today.

If you want to get a feel for this lying killer I suggest you fwatch '48 hours mystery ~ Jodi Arias' first, here's the link

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=dnDarCHp3Cs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DdnDarCHp3Cs

If you type into you tube Jodi Arias ~ police interrogation to you can watch a pure sociopath at work.

Becareful though it's addictive .... especially her cross examination by Juan Martinez the prosecutor ..... rivetting stuff!