Author Topic: The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary  (Read 43709 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2021, 08:32:44 AM »
Journalist Roger Wilkes stated in his book ‘Blood Relations’

Marsden said that he had visited Jeremy at his cottage the previous Thursday night.  Brett Collins had cooked them a chicken dinner and the three had then repaired to the Caribbean Cottage at Burnham for drinks.  Jeremy had announced that he and Julie had split up the previous weekend.  While he didn't give a specific reason, Marsden had the impression that Julie had disliked Brett Collins.  In any case, Jeremy added, he now had a new girlfriend, Virginia Greaves, who used to go out with Mike Deckers of the Frog and Beans.  Jeremy also told Charles Marsden that he and Brett were going to sell Bourtree Cottage and move to Sheila's flat in Maida Vale.  Virginia would move in too, Jeremy added.

Who and what were Roger Wilkes sources for the above?

Didn’t Anji Greaves claim Bamber had proposed to her? Why then is Bamber claiming to Charles Marsden Virginia (Anji’s sister) would be moving in with him and Brett Collins?

Brett Collins suggested to Kay Page this was all a ruse

What was really going on?

Brett Collins to Kay Page (https://www.dropbox.com/s/cz3kitv4d4xsh5i/Brett%20interview.pdf?dl=0)

’They were kind of part-time whenever he wanted sex* I gathered, she wasn’t, she hadn’t moved in. I don’t think he wanted her to move in because there were other girls that were coming and going

The lady that came with me and we found the lawyer for Jeremy. What turned out was that her younger sister was having an affair at the same time with Jeremy and she’s the girl that was in London with us at his sisters flat when she’d died and been buried. She answered the phone one day and it was Julie ringing to talk to him and his mistress answered   the phone and that’s what set the whole thing off

About two weeks after this happening, the murders, she was about to get married to some guy she was engaged to but all that time she’d been having an affair with Jeremy. But they wanted to keep it from the press. So nobody actually knows this until now.

I knew her through Jeremy and I knew her younger sister because she came and stayed with us in London in the townhouse.

She posed as Jeremy’s sort of other girlfriend but it wasn’t her at all it was her younger sister and they all went to ground just so they wouldn’t bring any heat on the sister that who was getting married’

Brett Collins stated,

Whenever they wanted sex I gathered’

*Julie made it clear in her evidence to police she was NOT having sex with Bamber

Brett Collins doesn’t appear to have recognised the significance of Bamber’s ‘triangulation’ - ‘The Narcissists Best Play’ https://psychcentral.com/blog/psychology-self/2019/10/triangulation-and-narcissism#1
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 10:56:10 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2021, 09:06:31 AM »
’They were kind of part-time  whenever he wanted sex I gathered, she wasn’t, she hadn’t moved in. I don’t think he wanted her to move in because there were other girls that were coming and going

The lady that came with me and we found the lawyer for Jeremy. What turned out was that her younger sister was having an affair at the same time with Jeremy and she’s the girl that was in London with us at his sisters flat when she’d died and been buried. She answered the phone one day and it was Julie ringing to talk to him and his mistress answered   the phone and that’s what set the whole thing off

About two weeks after this happening, the murders, she was about to get married to some guy she was engaged to but all that time she’d been having an affair with Jeremy. But they wanted to keep it from the press. So nobody actually knows this until now.

I knew her through Jeremy and I knew her younger sister because she came and stayed with us in London in the townhouse.

She posed as Jeremy’s sort of other girlfriend but it wasn’t her at all it was her younger sister and they all went to ground just so they wouldn’t bring any heat on the sister that who was getting married’

Brett Collins seems to be suggesting Virginia Greaves ‘posed as Jeremy’s sort of other girlfriend’

Which - if true - means she most definitely perjured herself - if she pretended to be Bamber’s girlfriend at trial but wasn’t

What exactly did the Greave sisters (Virginia & Anji) tell police and what did they say in their police witness statements?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 09:10:20 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2021, 09:16:57 AM »
Brett Collins to Kay Page (https://www.dropbox.com/s/cz3kitv4d4xsh5i/Brett%20interview.pdf?dl=0)

’They were kind of part-time  whenever he wanted sex I gathered, she wasn’t, she hadn’t moved in. I don’t think he wanted her to move in because there were other girls that were coming and going

Virgina seemingly ‘posed as Jeremy’s sort of other girlfriend but it wasn’t her at all it was her younger sister’

Anji was the ‘younger sister’ ⬇️

From "The Murders at White House Farm" by Carol Ann Lee...

Anji Greaves had waited for the verdict in a hotel not far from Chelmsford with two friends and a journalist. Her room was decorated with ‘Welcome Home, Jeremy!’ banners, and she wore her glitziest outfit, with a bag packed; the journalist intended to write Jeremy’s story when he was acquitted and then hustle the couple off on holiday. But when the television news delivered the outcome, Anji walked out in a daze, narrowly avoiding being run over. She told the journalist: ‘I feel so much loyalty for Jeremy but I do not know if I can bring myself to go on visiting now. It could be a life sentence for both of us.’

and Virginia Greaves seemingly ‘went to ground just so they wouldn’t bring any heat on the sister who was getting married’ - Virginia (?)

Did Virginia Greaves get married after Bamber’s murder trial?

What did Bamber tell Aunt Agatha about all this?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 09:53:36 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2021, 09:23:01 AM »
What about Anji Greaves "feathering her nest?"

How much did she receive for her story?

So she has a brief fling with the mass murderer Bamber, betraying her sister in the process, turns on JM, vilifying her for no apparent reason, does a deal with a national newspaper, then disappears   *&^^&

Anji Greaves wouldn’t have betrayed her sister Virginia if she (Virginia) wasn’t Bamber’s girlfriend in the first place and she was only ‘posing’ as though she were

Holly Goodhead aka Naughty Nun
"Oh and Anji Greaves his girlfriend after Julie Mugford stood by him during his trial.  After his conviction she still believed in his innocence but felt that by standing by him further would have been a life sentence for them both..
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=3668.0

"When JB hooked up with Anji Greeves she decided he needed a high profile lawyer"

The above is another Holly Goodhead quote http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9392.msg457349#msg457349

And Dennis Eady is now apparently giving a presentation on ‘was Jeremy's trial & conviction illegal?’  *&^^& (Was killer Simon Hall’s ‘trial & conviction illegal?’)

The CT latest tweet is about some forthcoming zoom meeting where Dennis Eady will apparently be giving a ‘presentation’ called ‘was Jeremy's trial & conviction illegal?’

From my viewpoint Dennis Eady was conned by the Cardiff Newsagent 3 - who’s case he refers to a great deal in his thesis which he called, ‘Miscarriages of justice: the uncertainty principle’ https://orca.cardiff.ac.uk/54837/1/U585226.pdf

The Cardiff Newsagent 3 also gets a mention here ⬇️

Keeping Perspective – Continue the Fight for Miscarriages of Justice’ https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2019/07/16/keeping-perspective-continue-the-fight-for-miscarriages-of-justice-by-dr-dennis-eady-originally-published-by-jon-robins-of-the-justice-gap-6th-sept-2013/

Jeremy Bamber
@Bambertweets
Jeremy Bamber Campaign Zoom meeting: Wed 29th Sept 7pm
Guest speaker: Dr Dennis Eady, Cardiff Law School
Presentation: was Jeremy's trial & conviction illegal?
Questions
Join the #JeremyBamber Justice Group to attend the Zoom meeting https://facebook.com/groups/263614995639/… #WhiteHouseFarm
12:36 pm · 14 Sep 2021·Twitter Web App

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bambertweets/status/1437742118848667649

Q: Did Virginia Greaves commit perjury?

According to Anji Greaves Sun interview (29th Oct 1986)

Bamber’s lust for her also led to his downfall. For it aroused jealous hatred in his scorned former girlfriend Julie Mugford

Manufactured by Bamber (And his defence team) and presumably believed at the time by Anji

Q. Who phoned Bamber Anji or Virginia?

113. On Tuesday 3 September the couple met again in London at the flat which had belonged to Sheila Caffell. Again Miss Mugford raised the question of their relationship and his part in the killing. During their conversation the appellant received a telephone call from an ex-girlfriend and Miss Mugford heard him asking her out. She became angry and threw an ornament box at a mirror and then slapped the appellant. He became very angry and twisted her arm up behind her back. Four days later, she went to the police.
http://www.homepage-link.to/justice/judgements/Bamber/index.html

‘Mr Brett Collins and Angela Greaves, the 29-year-old girlfriend of Jeremy Bamber, accused of killing five members of his own family.’ https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-girlfriend-of-jermey-bamber-attends-trial-107022017.html

Angela Greaves, a former girlfriend of farmer Jeremy Bamber (24) of Goldhanger, Essex. Bamber, accused of the murder of five members of his family, was further remanded by magistrates in Maldon, Essex.’
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-crime-murder-jeremy-bamber-maldon-1985-111059828.html
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 10:30:59 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2021, 10:18:35 AM »
Who’s JM meant to be referring to here?

Occasionally choking on her words, she told the court about the night at Caterham Road, when she had begged him to remain with her, and the angry confrontation at Sheila’s flat when she discovered that Jeremy had begun dating a former girlfriend,”

(Courtesy of Carol Ann Lee from her book, ‘The Murders at White House Farm’)
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Rj14BwAAQBAJ&pg=PA317&lpg=PA317&dq=the+sun+anji+greaves+jeremy+bamber&source=bl&ots=h8PnNHTkTl&sig=ACfU3U1NpuMY9WW_GJ0UKEtiEAeZmVwONg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwics4rWi4LpAhWEoFwKHYIID8oQ6AEwBHoECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=the%20sun%20anji%20greaves%20jeremy%20bamber&f=false

‘Jeremy had begun dating a former girlfriend’

?

Anji Greaves wasn’t a ‘former girlfriend’ - seemingly Virginia was http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11533.msg649108#msg649108

Hopefully this will be explored and explained by Mindhouse in their forthcoming 4 part documentary

Julie Mugford
I asked him what was going on in respect of our relationship. He said it had already been sold out. I told him he was too selfish and that I couldn’t let him get away with hurting people anymore.’

Was Julie referring to Bamber’s girlfriend(s)?

Julie Mugford
I was annoyed with him about the call, as he had told me he had asked out another women. The phone later rang again and it was Virginia.

What does Julie say on P.28 prior to referring to the first phone call?

Although Carol Ann Lee’s book ‘The Murders at White House Farm’ appears to be meticulously researched (I’ve only read what’s available via google books) she doesn’t appear to have explored or grasped(?) the varying personality types around Bamber at the time nor does she appear to have explored, or grasped (?), his psychopathic abuse tactics - especially in relation to Julie Mugford - who it seems he used to give an impression of normality
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 11:24:58 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2021, 10:52:45 AM »
Looks like her... along with Peter Sutherst, some other supporter, David Boutflour, Brett Collins and a cheapo Blue Peter WHF model made from cardboard, sticky-backed plastic and plasticine...

Have you changed your mind about this ⬇️ Myster?

According to BC latest interview (and Getty Images) that photo is of himself and Angela Greaves, Virginia's elder sister.  They both set out to find a lawyer for Jeremy.  Angela was thirty years old, six years older than Jeremy, had a previous affair with him, but it was Virginia, his latest squeeze who was at the Morshead Mansions flat when Julie rang and she answered the phone. Angela (Anji) posed as Jeremy's current girlfriend because Virginia was about to get married to another man and wanted to keep this info from the press.  That's how I understand it.

‘Mr Brett Collins and Angela Greaves, the 29-year-old girlfriend of Jeremy Bamber, accused of killing five members of his own family.’ https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-girlfriend-of-jermey-bamber-attends-trial-107022017.html

Angela Greaves, a former girlfriend of farmer Jeremy Bamber (24) of Goldhanger, Essex. Bamber, accused of the murder of five members of his family, was further remanded by magistrates in Maldon, Essex.’
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-crime-murder-jeremy-bamber-maldon-1985-111059828.html

Was Virginia the older sister and Anji the younger sister or vice versa?

Which photo is of Anji and which one is of Virginia ?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 12:30:46 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2021, 12:00:07 PM »
Helen Wingrave (https://helen.portfoliobox.net/aboutme)
If you REALLY research the FACTS of this case, many of which were not presented to the Jury at Jeremy Bamber’s trial,
https://www.quora.com/profile/Helen-Wingrave-1

Were the jury presented with Bamber’s varying psychological abuse tactics - especially in relation to Julie Mugford - and will Mindhouse explore this in their forthcoming doc?

Were the jury made aware Virginia was seemingly ‘posing’ as Bamber’s current girlfriend as opposed to it being Anji Greaves?

While he didn't give a specific reason, Marsden had the impression that Julie had disliked Brett Collins.  In any case, Jeremy added, he now had a new girlfriend, Virginia Greaves, who used to go out with Mike Deckers of the Frog and Beans.  Jeremy also told Charles Marsden that he and Brett were going to sell Bourtree Cottage and move to Sheila's flat in Maida Vale.  Virginia would move in too, Jeremy added.

What did Bamber’s defence team know about Virginia and Anji at this time and what was told to the jury?

Did Virginia omit to tell the jury she was ‘posing’ as Bamber’s girlfriend and was it explained to the jury Julie may have been confused about who was who ie: Virginia and Angela?

When Virginia gave her evidence where was Anji and why wasn’t Anji called to give evidence in respect of her current boyfriend? What reasons were given for this?

And will Mindhouse show their audience some of Bamber’s attempts at psychologically abusing Colin Caffell following his convictions for murder?

The same applies to all the other people Bamber psychologically abused
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 12:53:25 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2021, 12:42:42 PM »
Did Virginia Greaves get married after Bamber’s murder trial?

When exactly did Bamber stop having contact with Anji Greaves and why did the contact stop?

Did Aunt Agatha contact Mindhouse productions and if so what did she tell them?

And has she also been filmed ready to appear on the forthcoming doc?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2021, 01:14:36 PM »
Were the jury made aware Virginia was seemingly ‘posing’ as Bamber’s current girlfriend as opposed to it being Anji Greaves?

What did Bamber’s defence team know about Virginia and Anji at this time and what was told to the jury?

Did Virginia omit to tell the jury she was ‘posing’ as Bamber’s girlfriend and was it explained to the jury Julie may have been confused about who was who ie: Virginia and Angela?

Again how old was Virginia when she first apparently dated Bamber ?

If Virginia Greaves was 23 years old around the time of the murders - how old was she when she allegedly ‘had an affair’ with Bamber ‘years before Sue Ford’?

On Friday one of Jeremy’s old girlfriends, Virginia Greaves, made a chance reappearance. Virginia a twenty three year old personnel assistant, had been a member of the Frog and Beans’ drinking set for about three years; she had been a girlfriend of Michael Deckers at one time, and had had an affair with Jeremy in the days before Sue Ford arrived on the scene. At the time of the Bamber killings, she hadn’t seen him for over a year. She had sent him a condolences card, but had received no response. Then through Michael Deckers, she had heard that Jeremy was trying to find someone to rent Sheila’s old flat in Maida Vale and to act as landlady when Jeremy himself wasn’t there. The protest appealed to Virginia Greaves, and she telephoned Jeremy at his cottage. He was out, so she left a message on his answering machine. On Friday afternoon Jeremy returned her call.
After some conversation about the Maida Vale flat, Jeremy invited Virginia Greaves out to dinner with himself and Brett Collins. Julie was still in London. Virginia agreed, and that evening Jeremy arrived at her family’s cottage near Colchester to pick her up. In the car, Jeremy complained about the behaviour of his surviving relations, saying they were forever in and out of White House farm and helping themselves to it’s contents. He told Virginia Greaves that he was getting no support from his family and that they only seemed interested in what they could get. On the way to dinner, Jeremy stopped off at Bourtree cottage where he telephoned Ann Eaton. ‘I don’t mind you having things,’ was the gist of the message, ‘but I’d rather you did it whilst I’m at the house.’

The three of them dined at the Caribbean Cottage. At the end of the evening they returned to Goldhanger. Virginia Greaves spent the night in bed with Jeremy. The seduction was pivotal, in that it rekindled and affair which had apparently fizzled out years before.
At the time, it seemed nothing ore than the comforting of a bereaved and bewildered young man by a solicitous and affectionate former girlfriend. But it was to sow a seed of jealously in the troubled heart of Julie Mugford.
Jeremy had arranged to meet Julie on the Saturday morning, so he called her with an excuse and and said he’d be there later. Then he drove Virginia home. Her mother was pleased to see him again, offered her condolences over the tragedy and invited him to stay for lunch. Despite his promise to Julie, Jeremy accepted the invitation, and sat out in the garden on his own while Virginia and Mrs Greaves prepared lunch in the kitchen. When Virginia wandered back outside, Jere,y took her hand and told her how much he still cared for her, even though their affair had ended years before. Jeremy added that he wanted to be around people who cared for him, rather than with his grasping relations. After lunch the pair returned to Goldhanger. In the car, Virginia turned to Jeremy. ‘Docyou want me to be sympathetic,’ she asked, ‘or would you rather I didn’t mention what’s happened?’
‘No’ Jeremy replied, ‘I just want to be around happy people, and I don’t want to be alone

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=RSbCDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT129&lpg=PT129&dq=brett+collins+virginia+greaves&source=bl&ots=UKdsfPz1kf&sig=ACfU3U0uEfZ9E7s5AORDZHhMG8p52_-tnQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwijytbV75fwAhVVZxUIHWUtDtcQ6AEwEnoECAcQAg#v=onepage&q=brett%20collins%20virginia%20greaves&f=false
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 01:36:17 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2021, 01:23:27 PM »
Who’s the author of this https://jeremybamber.org/jeremy-bamber/ ?

Coping with the tragedies at White House Farm

Jeremy had cheated on Julie Mugford with her friend Lizzie prior to the tragedies and he had also felt that his time with Julie had come to an end, so he broke of their relationship. Her endless demanding behaviour must have become tiresome to him. He had offered to buy Julie a wine bar When did he offer her this ? in London and had given her money to help her as a student teacher. Jeremy wanted to be with another woman called Virginia whom he had known for some time. He turned to Virginia for comfort away from Julie’s violent tantrums and demands. Did Bamber tell the author of this piece this ?[9] Julie was becoming more and more difficult and resented Brett Collins being around and suspected that they were lovers. Is it not possible they -Brett & Bamber - had ‘bi-sexual’ sex?
Jeremy had continued smoking pot, taking prescribed sedatives[10] and alcohol to drown out the shock, pain and sorrow.  His arrest and high media profile prompted his new love Virginia to turn her back on him. Bamber was seeing Anji Greaves NOT Virginia

Was the above the authors projections or was the content of their blog - originally published on the CT website - told to them by Bamber?

Is Bill Robertson the author of the above?

Why does Bill Robertson, presuming he’s the author (I seem to recall he may have been), not recognise Bamber’s apparent triangulation and the lies being told around this time - NONE of which were Julie Mugfords!

Will be interesting to learn if Mindhouse asks Brett Collins on camera whether or not he and Bamber had ‘bi-sexual’ sex - unless Bamber told Brett Collins he was ‘bi-sexual’ as opposed to having sex with Bamber for him to have established this

« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 01:49:56 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2021, 02:03:56 PM »
Will be interesting to learn if Mindhouse asks Brett Collins on camera whether or not he and Bamber had ‘bi-sexual’ sex - unless Bamber told Brett Collins he was ‘bi-sexual’ as opposed to having sex with Bamber for him to have established this

Brett Collins
During his interview with Kay Page, Brett Collins seemed certain Bamber was ‘bi-sexual’

‘We did get on very well. Jeremy’s actually bisexual and he could swing both ways depending on what mood he was in.

Transcript courtesy of Kay Page
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/cz3kitv4d4xsh5i/Brett%20interview.pdf?dl=0)

By definition, the psychopath doesn’t have successful relationships. Actually, the truth is more about capacity than quality. With the psychopath, there is an absence of emotional connection and true empathetic feeling. The psychopath simply isn’t capable of trusting and depending on another individual. To sit with them and assess them as I have in forensic settings, it’s as if you’re talking with someone who’s part ice. Though they engage in sex (and other trappings of relationships), their experience of sex is vastly different from their non-psychopathic peers.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/insight-is-2020/201410/sex-and-the-psychopath

Essex police appeared to have picked up on the above during their investigations into Bamber.

The psychopath frequently engages in promiscuous sexual behavior or has many short-term marital relationships, both items on Robert Hare’s seminal Psychopathy Checklist—Revised (1991). Ali and Chamorro-Premuzic (2010), for example, found that primary psychopathy was linked to more promiscuity and less commitment.

‘Bars and restaurants with active happy hours are especially popular spots for psychopaths to sexually pursue individuals. With the wheels greased with alcohol, men and women alike are more willing to fall prey to the psychopath’s highly calculated strategies to ensnare. The psychopath in this setting can be spotted by picking up on the following signals: excessive, forced flattery; looking for pity or sympathy; creating a sense that the two share a deep, almost destined connection right from the start; and asking extremely personal questions too soon in service of the need to ascertain the target’s emotional weaknesses.

‘Just as a complex dynamic is at work with the abused woman who stays with an abusive boyfriend or husband, an equally complex dynamic is at work with the psychopath and his victim. People often stay with a psychopath far longer than they’re proud to admit because the psychopath has brainwashed the victim over time through a series of self-esteem killing strategies, such as isolating them from family and friends or criticizing them in countless ways. It’s often when the psychopath ends the relationship that the victims seek mental health treatment, frequently because they are devastated by the way they were abandoned so flippantly.

‘It’s hard for most people to understand how anyone could cut off a partner so quickly and callously, but healing from a relationship with a psychopath usually requires that the victim clearly understands the unique psychological profile of the psychopath. Healing also requires that the victim understand how vastly different the psychopath’s needs are in comparison: In essence, their emotional needs are all about serving their own grandiose self-image, and not at all about mutuality or reciprocity.

Did Brett Collins conflate Bamber’s psychopathic personality with being ‘bi-sexual’? 

What turns on the psychopath?
The psychopath is sexually motivated by power—everything is a means to an end. If having a sexual relationship with a woman means that she will then trust him more or give him more money, he will perform the sexual task with Herculean bravado. Some of the women I have worked with who have gotten involved with psychopaths actually share how amazing sex can be with them.

Like much of their behavior, psychopaths have mastered the art of performance. They perform in areas of their lives most people wouldn’t even imagine—saying “I’m sorry” with the right sensitive tone, having seen an actor do it really well in a movie; professing love as if the world were to end the next day, reminiscent of lyrics from a popular song; always dressing the part wherever they may be, understanding that image and first impressions can lure others into their lair. When it comes to sex, psychopaths perform, too.

The psychopath who seeks to drain the bank account of a vulnerable but wealthy individual will have as much sex—or provide the best sex possible—if it helps him or her achieve that goal. Similarly, another psychopath who has sexual urges seeks a willing partner on whom to force himself and have sex as rough as necessary to discharge the dysregulated, hostile energy.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 02:37:40 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2021, 02:48:09 PM »

And then I did a search for 'Mindhouse' and 'Bamber' and found a tweet from April from the JB Campaign team....and they sound really spooked by this doc. They are not happy. They are not happy one bit!

https://twitter.com/FreeBamberNow/status/1388172207180898305/photo/1

The tweet they released was a paranoid and hypocrisy filled statement denouncing the whole Mindhouse project.  They complain that Mindhouse have obtained crime scene photos of the bodies of the deceased, which they've used 'unethically' in the doc.

They conveniently leave out the fact that they themselves, via Bamber and his lawyers, have published numerous dead body images of Sheila and June Bamber, all without legal permission, and without any thought to the dignity and respect of those people depicted in the photographs. 

We've all had to put up with viewing faked photoshopped images of Sheila's wounds thanks to Jeremy Bamber and that support group of his. 

I've got a feeling that Mindhouse/Sky Crime are going to finally put the record straight on all of this.  And there is nothing that Jeremy Bamber or his lawyers can do to stop it. 

The CT also published the following (Annual summary 2020 by Yvonne Hartley)

Documentary Series
We have had a lot of interest from filmmakers in the last 12 months regarding the production of a fact-based documentary, to include some of the brand-new evidence. We were at an advanced stage with one production house, however, owing to a number of serious issues, we had to withdraw from it.  We are now in discussions with a number of other filmmakers, and the hope is that this will result in a brand new, factual documentary in the near future
. .

How ‘advanced’ is ‘advanced’?

And was Mark Newby or any other lawyer involved?

Mark Newby a solicitor advocate at Quality Solicitors Jordans,
“It cannot be right that an author has been given material that Mr Bamber’s defence team have not seen, particularly in light of the persistent refusal by the CPS to disclose specific material we have been asking for. It raises the question of whether a work of fiction is more important than justice..”

‘Justice’ ?

justice
/ˈdʒʌstɪs/
noun
just behaviour or treatment.
"a concern for justice, peace, and genuine respect for people"

What does Mark Newby think of the ‘work of fiction’ published by Scott Lomax and Roger Wilkes?

And will he be appearing alongside Poppy Ann Miller on Mindhouse TV’s forthcoming doc?

What about Simon McKay - who not long ago appeared on BBC’s ‘The Clydach Murders’ promoting the innocence fraud of psychopathic mass murderer and child killer David Morris?

And have Mindhouse approached Simon McKay re this http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=343.msg7197#msg7197
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 03:35:22 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2021, 03:52:05 PM »
On another note completely, whilst I was looking at all of the above, I idlily clicked on the link for the judges summing up, a bit random I know, but I discovered something I didn't preciously know...

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=273.0

This link contains the judges summing up from the time when the jury asked if they could 'hear the blood experts evidence regarding the blood in the silencer'.

I've never read that document before, but here is the Guardian newspapers version of the same event...

"After the jury were sent to reach a verdict, they returned and asked for clarification regarding the silencer. The judge told them it contained only the blood of Sheila Caffell. Seventeen minutes later, they returned and convicted Bamber by a 10 to two majority."

That statement above appears in the Guardian numerous times.  It's copied and pasted into a number of articles on Jeremy Bamber.  And up until now, I believed it.  There was no reason not to believe it.  But it turns out to be another nasty and needless lie from the Guardian newspaper about this case.

If you read the actual court transcript of the event described in the Guardian above, the truth is that where the Guardian states that 'the judge told them it contained only the blood of sheila Caffell', the transcript of the judges actual answer consisted of 10 pages of typed up transcript. That would be about 450 words a page, which would be approximately a 4500 word answer. So, a little bit more comprehensive that the one sentence answer as described in the Guardian.

And the Guardian newspaper said that the jury went away and deliberated this for 17 minutes.  In reality they went away and deliberated this for 2 hours and forty minutes.

They came back after 2 hours and 40 minutes and declared that their decision was not unanimous, so the judge told them the rules, and that he would accept a 10-2 majority, he sent them away again and they came back 21 minutes later with their majority decision.

It looks like the Guardian newspaper has taken the 21 minute deliberation to get to a unanimous decision and falsely applied it to the deliberations about the judges answer to the blood in the silencer question.

Why do they feel the need to lie about this?  It's relentless, and they are still doing it today.  I hope that Mindhouse/Sky hold the Guardian newspaper to account over this.

Anyway...I'll stop now.   Looking forward to that documentary though.

The ‘Guardian Newspaper’ or specific individuals who wrote the original articles?

Carol Ann Lee wrote an article for the Guardian - published in November 2020 https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/nov/15/women-sutcliffe-attack-institutional-sexism
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 03:56:50 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2021, 04:10:52 PM »

Aunt Agatha
I gave up trying to convince people of his innocence years ago.  The information I worked with was 'old' information.

⬇️

‘Blonde beauty Anji Greaves told last night how she began 25 days of passion with farmhouse massacre beast Jeremy Bamber… two days after he buried the family he slaughtered.

‘Anji said she gave the callous killer “everything he wanted” to comfort him because she believed he was grief-stricken over the deaths of his relatives.

‘But Anji said Bamber’s lust for her also led to his downfall.

For it aroused jealous hatred in his scorned former girlfriend Julie Mugford.

Anji, an old friend of Bamber’s, though not an old lover, said he looked her up to satisfy his desire for older women.

He called on her at her flat in Kensington, West London, two days after his parents were buried.

‘And Bamber had been seen …”sobbing uncontrollably” at the funeral, Anji said.

We were just sat on the sofa watching videos and he made a pass. He put his arm around me and we kissed.

He told me he had been getting fed up with Julie and asked me how to tell her they were finished.

He said he really wanted to get married …

(By Kieron Saunders and Shan Lancaster for the Sun newspaper - 29th October 1986)

(By Leo McKinstry for the Sun newspaper - 14th January 2020’
‘Yet he is still fooling people. Despite the strength of evidence against, there is a noisy campaign to have Bamber declared innocent.

Peddling its propaganda through websites, social media, and left-wing journals, this deluded brigade argues that Bamber is the victim of a “miscarriage of justice.”

He did not receive “a fair trial” because the proceedings against him were “highly irregular”, says the veteran human rights activist Peter Tatchell, while Eric Allison, patron of the official Bamber Campaign, calls the failure to release all the documents in the case “a shocking state of affairs.”

A vast range of conspiracy theories are said to be behind Bamber’s unsafe conviction, including a police cover-up, the greed of relatives angry at Bamber’s inheritance, the spite of his ex-girlfriend Julie Mugford, and shadowy political vested interests.

This is all offensive nonsense. The campaign is not only a moral disgrace but also had not a shred of justification.

It is shameful to see these zealots lining up behind a child killer whose defence is so threadbare and whose record is so evil.

https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/television/4959075/jeremy-bambers-deluded-cheerleaders-are-a-disgrace-he-is-guilty-of-monstrous-white-house-farm-murders/

Will the forthcoming Mindhouse TV production explore the ‘Shadowy political vested interests’ referred to by Leo McKinstry and will their audience learn more insights from pages 2 & 3 - ‘You Wicked Man’ disclosed by Anji Greaves ?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 05:42:04 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2021, 05:04:41 PM »
⬇️

‘Blonde beauty Anji Greaves told last night how she began 25 days of passion with farmhouse massacre beast Jeremy Bamber… two days after he buried the family he slaughtered.

‘Anji said she gave the callous killer “everything he wanted” to comfort him because she believed he was grief-stricken over the deaths of his relatives.

‘But Anji said Bamber’s lust for her also led to his downfall.

For it aroused jealous hatred in his scorned former girlfriend Julie Mugford.

Anji, an old friend of Bamber’s, though not an old lover, said he looked her up to satisfy his desire for older women.

He called on her at her flat in Kensington, West London, two days after his parents were buried.

‘And Bamber had been seen …”sobbing uncontrollably” at the funeral, Anji said.

We were just sat on the sofa watching videos and he made a pass. He put his arm around me and we kissed.

He told me he had been getting fed up with Julie and asked me how to tell her they were finished.

He said he really wanted to get married …

(By Kieron Saunders and Shan Lancaster for the Sun newspaper - 29th October 1986)

Who’s the author of this ⬇️  https://jeremybamber.org/jeremy-bamber/ ?

Coping with the tragedies at White House Farm

‘Everyone copes with trauma in different ways.

‘Jeremy had cheated on Julie Mugford with her friend Lizzie prior to the tragedies and he had also felt that his time with Julie had come to an end, so he broke of their relationship.

‘He turned to Virginia for comfort

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8088.msg590546#msg590546

The above link takes you to a copy of the original blog published on the CT website

Whoever did write it doesn’t appear to have factored in Anji (Angela) Greaves https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-girlfriend-of-jermey-bamber-attends-trial-107022017.html
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 05:11:27 PM by Nicholas »