Author Topic: Will there be consequences arising from the McCann's defeat at the ECHR?  (Read 12917 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Will there be consequences arising from the McCann's defeat at the ECHR?
« Reply #360 on: September 27, 2022, 11:53:21 PM »
Okay.  What could be the consequences and for whom?

Portugal would appear to have won, although not Amaral as you all so frequently pointed out.  It wasn't about Amaral so he won nothing.

Portugal did not abuse the human rights of The McCanns.  No one else comes into this.  There is no way in which Amaral can claim that he was part of this judgement.  The McCanns didn't sue him.

But now there is no way in which The McCanns can ever be charged with the murder or even accidental death of their daughter by their hands, due to The Statute of Limitations.  It is over and done for The McCanns, if it ever can be.

Amaral will now have to hassle for himself if he so wishes.

I don't think so Elli.

I believe that there is another suspect that we haven't heard of .... in fact, a few other allied suspects

We shall see.   

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #361 on: September 28, 2022, 12:26:01 AM »
I don't think so Elli.

I believe that there is another suspect that we haven't heard of .... in fact, a few other allied suspects

We shall see.

I am only concerned with the McCanns them selves for the moment, Sadie.  And The Consequences.  There are none.  There is nothing that anyone can do to them anymore.

My own personal opinions are by the by.  And probably no more daft than yours.  Even in sync sometimes.

I hope that you and your husband are well still.  While I stagger on.  Just so long as you and I haven't actually lost our marbles then we will be fine.

Much love to you both.  Mitch.  xx

I am beginning to wonder about The Mitch, but I so loath the name of Maureen.  What was my mother thinking of?  Hence Eleanor which is only my second name.  Although probably a bit to grand for me as I know me to be.

Offline sadie

« Reply #362 on: September 29, 2022, 02:44:47 AM »
I am only concerned with the McCanns them selves for the moment, Sadie.  And The Consequences.  There are none.  There is nothing that anyone can do to them anymore.

My own personal opinions are by the by.  And probably no more daft than yours.  Even in sync sometimes.

I hope that you and your husband are well still.  While I stagger on.  Just so long as you and I haven't actually lost our marbles then we will be fine.

Much love to you both.  Mitch.  xx

I am beginning to wonder about The Mitch, but I so loath the name of Maureen.  What was my mother thinking of?  Hence Eleanor which is only my second name.  Although probably a bit to grand for me as I know me to be.

Thank you Elli

We both stagger on too, but against all the odds still survive (so far) (&^& (&^&.   Sadly no possibility of more trips to Brittany, but we have been lucky with more travel than most, so no gripes.   It has been one of lifes pleasures meeting you.   You are made of the right stuff!   Thank you for being you.

Lots of love,  sadie xx

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #363 on: September 30, 2022, 05:27:21 PM »
Thank you Elli

We both stagger on too, but against all the odds still survive (so far) (&^& (&^&.   Sadly no possibility of more trips to Brittany, but we have been lucky with more travel than most, so no gripes.   It has been one of lifes pleasures meeting you.   You are made of the right stuff!   Thank you for being you.

Lots of love,  sadie xx

Thankyou Sadie.  It was such a pleasure to meet both you and your husband.  Your aims have always been of the best for The McCanns.

I am not  so obsessed with The McCanns, beyond seeing that there is no evidence against them.  I only see them as some sort of horror story that is beyond me.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #364 on: September 30, 2022, 07:48:28 PM »
Okey.  Rigthey Ho?  When'do we ever get The McCanns