Author Topic: How credible are Martin Grimes claims  (Read 3312 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: How credible are Martin Grimes claims
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2022, 01:31:21 PM »
The significant word is... Now..

If he didn't realise its a good job he's a dog handler because he'd be a cr*p detective

Isn’t it ‘know’ ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2022, 01:34:36 PM »
What unfounded assertions?

Founded on your beliefs rather than on verifiable facts.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2022, 01:38:22 PM »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2022, 01:42:29 PM »
Founded on your beliefs rather than on verifiable facts.
again, what unfounded assertions? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2022, 01:56:43 PM »
I just watched the video again.  It’s interesting how excited GRIME seems as soon as he comes up to the McCanns’ car and after Eddie has scampered away.  His voice is twice as loud when calling Eddie back as it was up until that point in the walk through of the other cars. 

Note: this is not an unfounded assertion, it’s an observation based on fact.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2022, 02:05:31 PM »
I just watched the video again.  It’s interesting how excited GRIME seems as soon as he comes up to the McCanns’ car and after Eddie has scampered away.  His voice is twice as loud when calling Eddie back as it was up until that point in the walk through of the other cars. 

So grime's on the hitlist along with GA.  @)(++(*

God forbid there was a conspiracy....or was they all just doing their jobs.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2022, 02:07:42 PM »

No conspiracy, just bias, unconscious or not.  In my observational opinion (not assertion).

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2022, 02:09:40 PM »

What job was grime doing.....Dog handler or CEO oh his cadaver dog company

Offline Admin

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2022, 02:29:56 PM »

Must agree, it was a bit of a sham really.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2022, 03:37:40 PM »
No conspiracy, just bias, unconscious or not.  In my observational opinion (not assertion).

Why would he have shown bias?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2022, 03:46:06 PM »

As I recall Grime was tested for confirmation bias and said the result was exactly the one he expected

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2022, 03:53:48 PM »
As I recall Grime was tested for confirmation bias and said the result was exactly the one he expected

I’d appreciate it if you could provide further details of the above?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2022, 04:05:04 PM »

*Tumbleweed*
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2022, 04:15:46 PM »

Who knows.  The only way that that search could have been carried out without any possibility of bias unconscious or otherwise is if the handler simply had no clue whatsoever that the car he loudly called his dog back to was the one used by the McCanns.  But as it was, there were big glaring clues all over it, not to mention the fact that this car was already a well known part of the McCann saga. Now tell me that there is no such thing as handler bias in the use of sniffer dogs. 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2022, 04:38:01 PM »
Who knows.  The only way that that search could have been carried out without any possibility of bias unconscious or otherwise is if the handler simply had no clue whatsoever that the car he loudly called his dog back to was the one used by the McCanns.  But as it was, there were big glaring clues all over it, not to mention the fact that this car was already a well known part of the McCann saga. Now tell me that there is no such thing as handler bias in the use of sniffer dogs.

What did Grimes have to gain? He already had the gig…and any publicity that was generated by it for his new venture. In fact the alerts without forensic corroboration ( which Grime would know wouldn’t be forthcoming if the alerts were manufactured) would have harmed rather than helped his new venture.

It simply doesn’t make sense.