Author Topic: Why Should Busching and Seyferth Be Trusted?  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Why Should Busching and Seyferth Be Trusted?
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2022, 03:37:38 PM »
I live in hope, VS.  As ever;

Now please could I have some information about Busching and Seyferth?  Who are they and what have they done?

Is this too much to ask on a Thread dedicated to them?
Here you go, all been done to death on this forum before

https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11907.0
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2022, 03:51:46 PM »
Also this subject was debated exhaustively by myself and the OP on this thread starting at post number #134
Sadly, Faithlilly never grasped my point and no one else was remotely interested in discussing it, it would seem.

https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=12460.120
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2022, 04:56:43 PM »
Here you go, all been done to death on this forum before

https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11907.0

Not a lot then?  So who are we supposed to castigate?  Neither of them appear to have sexually abused children, or raped any old or young women, while Brueckner has been convicted of both crimes.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2022, 05:05:19 PM »
It was I who Approved this Thread, although I am not sure if I should have admitted that. But I was hoping for a sensible discussion.  Is this still possible?

I don't know enough about Busching or Seyferth, so perhaps we can have some information about these two.

The unsubstantiated allegation has been made that these guys have "records stretching back decades for thievery and dishonesty".

I would welcome some verification backing up the claim because I too know little of either.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2022, 05:08:58 PM »
I live in hope, VS.  As ever;

Now please could I have some information about Busching and Seyferth?  Who are they and what have they done?

Is this too much to ask on a Thread dedicated to them?

At the very least t'would be good manners.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2022, 06:26:25 PM »

Not a lot then?  So who are we supposed to castigate?  Neither of them appear to have sexually abused children, or raped any old or young women, while Brueckner has been convicted of both crimes.
One of them gave a lift to two or three illegal immigrants in his car I believe, which appears to be his most serious crime.  Not exactly taking thousands of euros and bunging them in a leaky boat to sail across the Mediterranean but still enough to be sent to prison for people trafficking.  I think he was physically violent towards a woman too, so that's not acceptable and he should rightly be castigated for that.   Seyferth said in an interview ""I stole some diesel and some solar panels. I’m a thief but I don’t do anything else" - don't know what is on his rap sheet but I expect Faithlilly has his full list of crimes carefully catalogued. 

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2022, 06:38:15 PM »
One of them gave a lift to two or three illegal immigrants in his car I believe, which appears to be his most serious crime.  Not exactly taking thousands of euros and bunging them in a leaky boat to sail across the Mediterranean but still enough to be sent to prison for people trafficking.  I think he was physically violent towards a woman too, so that's not acceptable and he should rightly be castigated for that.   Seyferth said in an interview ""I stole some diesel and some solar panels. I’m a thief but I don’t do anything else" - don't know what is on his rap sheet but I expect Faithlilly has his full list of crimes carefully catalogued.

These crimes should already be listed on this Thread.  Why are they not?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2022, 07:05:38 PM »
These crimes should already be listed on this Thread.  Why are they not?
We know they're bad 'uns I suppose, the question is - can the intel they provided on CB be trusted.  As I have pointed out numerous times already - their evidence on the rape was backed up by tangible evidence in the form of a hair from the suspect, therefore we know that certainly the veracity of their claims can be trusted on that score and the suspect is now a convicted rapist. 

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2022, 07:26:03 PM »
We know they're bad 'uns I suppose, the question is - can the intel they provided on CB be trusted.  As I have pointed out numerous times already - their evidence on the rape was backed up by tangible evidence in the form of a hair from the suspect, therefore we know that certainly the veracity of their claims can be trusted on that score and the suspect is now a convicted rapist.

He's a wrongun by any standards but he has no prior for child abduction or murder.  Then again there are several children still missing in the region, Rene and Joana being but two.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 07:29:22 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2022, 10:57:18 AM »
He's a wrongun by any standards but he has no prior for child abduction or murder.  Then again there are several children still missing in the region, Rene and Joana being but two.

I suspect that we are all a bit thrown by your comment.  Which isn't all that surprising.