Author Topic: The Remit of SY  (Read 3088 times)

G-Unit, Wonderfulspam and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Anthro

Re: The Remit of SY
« Reply #240 on: November 23, 2022, 06:50:20 AM »
No wonder the police have never found the women allegedly on the tape. Seyferth describes one as 45 while Busching says 70-80. Seyferth says there was one tape while Busching said two.

The court picked up on the contradictions and rather than helping to convict Brueckner there evidence was dismissed.

I think it’s a matter of interpretation. Seyferth said one, meaning one tape with two rapes while Büsching said two, meaning two rapes.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #241 on: November 23, 2022, 07:36:24 AM »
No wonder the police have never found the women allegedly on the tape. Seyferth describes one as 45 while Busching says 70-80. Seyferth says there was one tape while Busching said two.

The court picked up on the contradictions and rather than helping to convict Brueckner there evidence was dismissed.
Yes, but there never would have been a court case if they hadn’t named Brückner in the first place, so….
I guess you put me back on ignore when you realised I was right and couldn’t deny it any longer, though you do keep returning to this point like a dog to its own vomit.  Time to let it lie.  Busching’s evidence was instrumental in bringing a violent rapist to justice no matter how many times you try and deny the obvious. 
I no longer read nor reply to posts made by those posters I perceive to be WUMS and TROLLS so if you think I'm ignoring you this may be the reason.  Best wishes.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #242 on: November 23, 2022, 08:37:49 AM »
Faithlilly, which of the two scenarios is more plausible in your view:

1) two criminal associates (only one of whom had recently been found guilty of a people smuggling crime) decide in 2017 to stitch up an erstwhile criminal associate  by inventing various  allegstions about him, including that they both viewed him committing torture and rape on video (the precise details of which they fail to agree on bizarrely) and when the police investigate their claims, by some massive coincidence DNA evidence found at the scene of a very similar rape corroborates their lnvented story, probably deposited in the victim’s bed by her cat, after the accused stopped to pet it one day (being such an animal lover thst he is).  People have tried and failed to calculate the odds of this incredible set of occurrences so great a number it is, but coincidences do happen!

2) two criminal associates steal some possessions from a third criminal associate in 2007 and discover videos of him committing torture and rape.  One of the two associates is also told by the third that he was involved in Madeleine’s disappearance and so informs the local police who fob him off, a) because he’s  a ne’er do well and b) because they “know” the McCanns dunnit and c) because, well to put it politely they’re not the most rigorous cops in the world especially when it comes to sexual crimes against women and children.  10 years later and in a spot of bother again the same criminal associate decides to reveal what he knows about the rapes and the McCann case to the Greek authorities where he’s been banged up.  The information is taken seriously this time, and, low and behold, the DNA evidence found at the scene of a previously unsolved rape (one which closely mirrors those that he had described as seeing on tape) matches that of the third criminal associate that he pointed the finger at.  As 10 years had elapsed since the first two criminal associates had viewed the video (and being druggies and drunks and possibly off their tits at the time and certainly since) their recollections of what they saw in the tape have diverged significantly from each other, though both recall it was criminal associate number 3 carrying out the depraved acts.

Now, let me guess.  Your money’s still on scenario number 1 isn’t it?  @)(++(*
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 09:24:46 AM by Vertigo Swirl »
I no longer read nor reply to posts made by those posters I perceive to be WUMS and TROLLS so if you think I'm ignoring you this may be the reason.  Best wishes.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #243 on: November 23, 2022, 10:01:33 AM »
I think it’s a matter of interpretation. Seyferth said one, meaning one tape with two rapes while Büsching said two, meaning two rapes.

How can one man ‘interpret’ that a woman is 45 while another mam ‘interprets’ the same woman is between 70-80?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #244 on: November 23, 2022, 10:56:23 AM »
 @)(++(*  Oh dear, I AM in the Faith Dog House again...  8(8-))

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #245 on: November 23, 2022, 10:58:50 AM »
How can one man ‘interpret’ that a woman is 45 while another mam ‘interprets’ the same woman is between 70-80?
Scenario Number 1 it is then.  As I thought, thanks for confirming...

Offline Anthro

« Reply #246 on: November 23, 2022, 12:43:56 PM »

This example of an age progression may be of help.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #247 on: November 23, 2022, 01:55:20 PM »
I’m guessing this video was filmed from a fixed point with no cut aways to head and shoulder shots.  Probably hard to judge the age of a woman in the circumstances, especially if its viewed by a couple of stoned blokes and let’s fsce it, men are often not the greatest when it comes to putting an age on a woman!  I’m nearly 60 and when I revealed this to my decorator recently he was flabbergasted as he thought I was in my early 40s.  I told him to get a guide dog. 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 03:11:48 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #248 on: November 23, 2022, 05:56:08 PM »
This example of an age progression may be of help.

It doesn’t help or explain.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Anthro

« Reply #249 on: November 23, 2022, 06:02:32 PM »
Fair enough. You are clearly not open to anything else than your perception of things.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #250 on: November 23, 2022, 06:43:18 PM »
Nothing can help you.  You believe the men lied but simply cannot explain how it came to be that their “lies” turned out to be validated by the forensics and similarities with the PdL rape.  It must do your head in, the fact that you  can’t accept the simplest explanation.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 06:50:17 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #251 on: November 23, 2022, 06:55:53 PM »
It’s funny how Faith is quite happy to overlook the fact that a witness got her description of David Payne so wrong shortly after having a face to face conversation with him (describing a long scar on his face that simply doesn’t exist) but is insistent that there is something fishy about two stoners disagreeing about the age of a rape victim on a home-made video 10 years after seeing it. 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #252 on: November 23, 2022, 07:48:23 PM »
Fair enough. You are clearly not open to anything else than your perception of things.

And you are clearly trying to avoid the most obvious explanation.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #253 on: November 23, 2022, 08:01:54 PM »
And you are clearly trying to avoid the most obvious explanation.
which is that their recollections differed after 10 years.  Makes perfect sense taking into account everything else we know about this case. 

Online Eleanor

« Reply #254 on: November 24, 2022, 01:32:33 PM »

Are we still talking about The SY Remit?  Which doesn't appear to exist in so far as I can see.

Apart from some anonymous senior Police Officer, second hand, whose name we still don't know, there is zero evidence that this ever happened.  Short of Colin Sutton releasing his Memoirs.  Which no doubt earned him a few bob.

Personally, I don't care.  Madeleine is either dead or alive.  But not my child.  And there is nothing that I can do about it.