Author Topic: The Remit of SY  (Read 28760 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: The Remit of SY
« Reply #375 on: November 27, 2022, 04:36:47 PM »
They have also narrowed down Brueckner's alleged alibi to absolutely zilch in the process 🙄

Which is totally meaningless  because the three investigative forces are unable to prove that Brueckner or anyone else for that matter, abducted Maddie, despite the mass of abduction evidence in their possession.
The onus on Wolters to prove Brueckner guilty, & he can't.
That much is glaringly obvious.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #376 on: November 27, 2022, 04:39:27 PM »
Probably for as long as subtle and not so subtle misinformation is circulated it needs to be corrected.  I must admit though, I am suffering fatigue at the futility of conscience so nakedly and very darkly on display.
For some it was never about putting a missing child centre stage in the effort to recover her and as time passes, that becomes more prosaic.

Last I heard MWT is sticking with woke and wandered.

That is all I do these days.  Correct blatant misinformation.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #377 on: November 27, 2022, 04:40:09 PM »
How many times do we have to repeat this?  Everybody knows it already.

PS.  Any more news from Mark Williams Thomas?  Or has he dropped out again?

How many times does this need repeating. Brueckner doesn’t need an alibi because there is no case against him. Wolters needs to prove Brueckner abducted Maddie, & he can't. So it's Brueckner - winning, three investigative forces - Nil.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #378 on: November 27, 2022, 04:46:18 PM »
Probably for as long as subtle and not so subtle misinformation is circulated it needs to be corrected.  I must admit though, I am suffering fatigue at the futility of conscience so nakedly and very darkly on display.
For some it was never about putting a missing child centre stage in the effort to recover her and as time passes, that becomes more prosaic.

Last I heard MWT is sticking with woke and wandered.

Yes, MWT has very serious doubts about Kate's curtains & the open window, & frankly, who can blame him. Kate's account of the curtains is both comical & tragic.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #379 on: November 27, 2022, 05:04:18 PM »
That is all I do these days.  Correct blatant misinformation.

I think it is a recognition that it is all over bar the shouting; but however unedifying it just doesn't have the ring to it that "dogs don't lie" etc.  Brueckner has cornered the market and that is a hard one to spin; talk about the desperation they are in if they have to resort to voluntarily adopting the task of "making a silk purse out of a sow's ear" involved in that one.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #380 on: November 27, 2022, 05:45:12 PM »

Maybe it will sink in eventually, but then saying that, if you couldn't work out by yourself that Wolters was bluffing, then perhaps not.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #381 on: November 28, 2022, 01:42:11 AM »

Everything comes to he who waits.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #382 on: November 28, 2022, 05:06:42 AM »
Everything comes to he who waits.

Except charges for Brueckner in relation to Maddie.
That simply isn't going to happen.

Offline barrier

« Reply #383 on: November 28, 2022, 09:41:58 AM »
Which is totally meaningless  because the three investigative forces are unable to prove that Brueckner or anyone else for that matter, abducted Maddie, despite the mass of abduction evidence in their possession.
The onus on Wolters to prove Brueckner guilty, & he can't.
That much is glaringly obvious.

From the BKA to which I linked the other day, they know not where he was.

As part of the clarification of the circumstances of the crime, it is particularly important to determine the actual whereabouts of the accused at the presumed time of the crime, which is between 9:10 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. on the day of the crime.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #384 on: November 28, 2022, 10:55:36 AM »

As part of the clarification of the circumstances of the crime, it is particularly important to determine the actual whereabouts of the accused at the presumed time of the crime, which is between 9:10 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. on the day of the crime.

I would have thought it was very important to place your suspect in the vicinity before announcing that he killed Madeleine.

We're confident we have the man who took and killed her,' Wolters told the Mirror.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10075115/Prosecutors-100-sure-convicted-Christian-Brueckner-murdered-Madeleine-McCann.html

Seems they still haven't finalised the 'took' bit.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #385 on: November 28, 2022, 11:03:41 AM »

Keep going.  You are all doing really well.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #386 on: November 28, 2022, 11:04:36 AM »

Your dated link doesn't actually say what you are claiming. 

It is a small part of an extensive list requesting further information from the public regarding known facts about the murder suspect in a murder investigation.

The BKA are still working Madeleine's case up to and beyond the present day. 

Working to their remit no doubt. 

I am sure they enjoy your full support and hopes for their success in their endeavours.  A start would be not interpreting public police appeals to suit your agenda.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #387 on: November 28, 2022, 11:22:53 AM »

The bigger they are the harder they fall.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #388 on: November 28, 2022, 11:24:56 AM »
I would have thought it was very important to place your suspect in the vicinity before announcing that he killed Madeleine.

We're confident we have the man who took and killed her,' Wolters told the Mirror.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10075115/Prosecutors-100-sure-convicted-Christian-Brueckner-murdered-Madeleine-McCann.html

Seems they still haven't finalised the 'took' bit.

Have you read Barrier's "link"? which he didn't actually link to despite it being a pretty comprehensive list summing up evidence the police have and evidence they want firmed up.

But dream on if you think the 'took bit' is anything other than the part of the whole. Nothing will be finalised until the Bundeskriminalamt and the prosecutors have completed their task which will hopefully lead to finding out what happened to that little three year old who vanished from the face of the earth in 2007.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #389 on: November 28, 2022, 11:26:03 AM »

We know Brueckner was inside the apartment before Gerry's check, because the bedroom door had been moved.