Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - The three burn marks on Nevill's back  (Read 65271 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Jeremy Bamber - The three burn marks on Nevill's back
« Reply #120 on: August 06, 2015, 02:09:58 PM »
You're a doubting Thomasina!  @)(++(*

Not if Carol Ann Lee and Paul Harrison have anything to do with it... they both think he's guilty as sin!  %56&

Right... Lunchtime. 8((()*/

It's difficult to say what CAL's views are based on her book.  PH has hedged his bets with SC murdering NB and June, the twins are an unknown and NB murdering SC. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2017, 01:40:29 PM »
I have always doubted the so-called burn marks to NB's back and it seems I'm not alone.  According to Prof Knight's trial testimony he told the court he did not think they were burns.  It appears Dr Vanezis was not 100%.  As per the attached.

http://www.uc.pt/fmuc/DocumentosHomepage/2009/Maio/CVKnight

At the time of JB's trial Prof Knight was far more experienced than Dr Vanezis.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2017, 03:42:40 PM »
I have always doubted the so-called burn marks to NB's back and it seems I'm not alone.  According to Prof Knight's trial testimony he told the court he did not think they were burns.  It appears Dr Vanezis was not 100%.  As per the attached.

http://www.uc.pt/fmuc/DocumentosHomepage/2009/Maio/CVKnight

At the time of JB's trial Prof Knight was far more experienced than Dr Vanezis.

While I am no fan of Vanezis his claim that based on the photos they are not burns is hardly scientific.  Burns can and do look like that in photographs. The ultimate way to know whether a burn or a bruise would be examining the skin on person for searing.  Vanezis is the only one in a position to have done that.  The reason why it is preferred for defense experts to do their own autopsy is precisely because photos can't substitute for a physical examination.  Nothing he recorded about the attributes precludes them being burns and the photos can't prove they are not burns so we are effectively at Vanezis' mercy as to them being burns.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Chiddies

« Reply #123 on: February 09, 2020, 02:43:33 PM »
Could they not be cigarette burns

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #124 on: February 09, 2020, 03:04:27 PM »

I have just seen this part of the thread and I agree, they do look like cigarette/cigar burns. They do not loo like 'moles'.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #125 on: February 09, 2020, 08:38:03 PM »

The defence pathologist, Bernard Knight OBE, did not think they were burn marks.  He does however make the point that he didn't see them first hand but had to rely on soc images.

Offline barrier

« Reply #126 on: February 09, 2020, 09:06:53 PM »
The defence pathologist, Bernard Knight OBE, did not think they were burn marks.  He does however make the point that he didn't see them first hand but had to rely on soc images.

So his defence wasn't up to much.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #127 on: February 09, 2020, 09:34:14 PM »
Were there matching holes in Nevill's pyjama top?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #128 on: February 10, 2020, 10:09:57 AM »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #129 on: February 10, 2020, 10:11:16 AM »
Were there matching holes in Nevill's pyjama top?

No.  And there's no firm evidence they were burn marks or that they were inflicted on the night of the murders.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #130 on: February 10, 2020, 11:55:31 AM »
No.  And there's no firm evidence they were burn marks or that they were inflicted on the night of the murders.

I am no expert but they look like old marks to me. However, we can never know what caused them.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #131 on: January 26, 2022, 11:52:11 PM »
MoJ's do occur.  How many thought Stefan Kiszko was innocent?  Not the appeal court judges first time around that's for sure.  And YET in the end it was proved 100% he was innocent and the perpetrator, Ronald Castree, was eventually caught and charged using DNA evidence.

Stefan Kiszko murdered Lesley Molseed

Ronald Castree appears to have been fitted up

And it wasn’t ‘proved 100%’ Kiszko was innocent - that’s your perception
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 11:58:35 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation