Author Topic: Cats and Dogs  (Read 105697 times)

Offline Myster

Re: Cats and Dogs
« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2014, 09:12:35 PM »
Having never had a pussy I don't know much about them!  My friend Pussy Galore  said they like to be stroked a certain way and will often lay for hours purring quite contentedly.  She did say the downside is that if you upset them they can be quite catty 8)-)))

That's what I call a "buy two get one free" desperate-for-laughs post.

Better watch my step here because I was reprimanded once for a near-the-knuckle remark to a well-known member... how ya' doin', hun doll sweetheart?

Have to change the subject, otherwise one bash with her shovel will see my demise and disappearance from UK Justice Forum !

So how's about a talking dog vid instead...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2014, 10:42:50 PM »
That's what I call a "buy two get one free" desperate-for-laughs post.

Better watch my step here because I was reprimanded once for a near-the-knuckle remark to a well-known member... how ya' doin', hun doll sweetheart?

Have to change the subject, otherwise one bash with her shovel will see my demise and disappearance from UK Justice Forum !

So how's about a talking dog vid instead...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw

"Faint Heart" and all that malarkey, Myster....you should buy her dinner! I could borrow yow some nodders (is that Brummie enough for yow?    8((()*/ )
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2014, 11:18:42 PM »
"Faint Heart" and all that malarkey, Myster....you should buy her dinner! I could borrow yow some nodders (is that Brummie enough for yow?    8((()*/ )

But we're 180 miles apart so I've been tempting her with virtual meals, and she'll not rise to the bait... : - (
Home-made with friendly creepy-crawlies... a delicacy where she comes from !

Phew!!... you won't want those nodders back when I've finished with them either!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2014, 12:02:41 AM »
I haven't had any pussies for a while but most photos I have seen the brazilians are now all bald!

Talking of photos and kind of changing the subject, does anyone know how the feck your browsing history on an iPad can show up on your bloody iPhone as its browsing history! I don't even use the iPhone interwebby thingy! Something to do with a bloody iCloud I think, whatever the feck that may be .... tres embarrassing!

8()(((@#

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2014, 12:45:45 AM »
Hahahahahaha.

Oh no!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2014, 08:25:10 PM »
But we're 180 miles apart so I've been tempting her with virtual meals, and she'll not rise to the bait... : - (
Home-made with friendly creepy-crawlies... a delicacy where she comes from !

Phew!!... you won't want those nodders back when I've finished with them either!

OMG I think I've lost my appetite!  Certainly no nodders required!

Reminds me when my partner first 'cooked' me a meal.  He said it was salmon ding.  I thought wow some oriental dish he has spent ages preparing.  Transpired it was two ready made salmon meals and the ding was the sound from the microwave  8)><(

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2014, 08:44:09 PM »
I haven't had any pussies for a while but most photos I have seen the brazilians are now all bald!

Talking of photos and kind of changing the subject, does anyone know how the feck your browsing history on an iPad can show up on your bloody iPhone as its browsing history! I don't even use the iPhone interwebby thingy! Something to do with a bloody iCloud I think, whatever the feck that may be .... tres embarrassing!

They will be soon when the football is brought home  ?>)()<  If only  8)><(

Seriously why do we still have furry bits well if you don't remove them?   What purpose does it serve? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2014, 10:03:20 PM »
OMG I think I've lost my appetite!  Certainly no nodders required!

Reminds me when my partner first 'cooked' me a meal.  He said it was salmon ding.  I thought wow some oriental dish he has spent ages preparing.  Transpired it was two ready made salmon meals and the ding was the sound from the microwave  8)><(

Lost your appetite at what, milady !!!

Aaaah!... so much better than any tinned soup with paltry bits of reconstituted meat and veg which manufacturers include in theirs - "Mysters" sounds sooo.. good for a product title, think I'll patent it.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #128 on: October 22, 2014, 05:33:04 PM »
Introducing our 8 mth old Newfoundland: Rocco.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Myster

« Reply #129 on: October 23, 2014, 07:07:23 AM »
Mmm, cool... another Italian superstud!  8(0(*
See you've already trained Rocco to guard the hall against intruders, AA!  8((()*/
Just lightened him up a bit to see his eyes... could try to set the flash next time?   &%+((£
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 07:15:41 AM by Myster »

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #130 on: October 24, 2014, 04:09:08 PM »
Introducing our 8 mth old Newfoundland: Rocco.

Lovely AA ... those huge dogs are great; my second favourites after German Sheps ... along with Bernese Mountain dogs. Rocco is a great name too ... watch out for those massive paws in a few more months!

8((()*/

Offline John

« Reply #131 on: December 21, 2014, 02:19:52 PM »
I came across this photo on twitter today, I just had to post it.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Anna

« Reply #132 on: December 21, 2014, 03:57:28 PM »
I came across this photo on twitter today, I just had to post it.

That is just, an adorable photo
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Anna

« Reply #133 on: December 21, 2014, 04:01:09 PM »
My new Putty Tat ....Her name is "KIKI" and she loves the dog, too bits
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #134 on: January 16, 2015, 09:59:04 PM »
Malone looking proud and handsome today in Mottaret .... wish I got as much attention as him.

[attachment deleted by admin]