Author Topic: Convicted rapist Ched Evans seeks return to professional football career.  (Read 16483 times)

Offline Angelo222

First of all we find out that a British paedophile who has a string of convictions has been hiding out in Malta and now the island wants to take convicted rapist Ched Evans.  Is there a pattern here??

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 02:52:31 PM by John »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Anna

I think that all small out of the way places, are great little Hidey holes, for people such as sex offenders.
 Maybe some of these places don't view Rape as such a serious offence, as we do in the UK.
This chap will not be able to work abroad.......anywhere.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Alfred R Jones

Is Sheffield a haven for sex offenders?  After all Sheffield United wanted this man to resume his footballing career with them, and umm...there have been men grooming underage girls there for years, ergo Sheffield must be a haven for sex offenders as well as Malta!

Offline sadie

I think that all small out of the way places, are great little Hidey holes, for people such as sex offenders.
 Maybe some of these places don't view Rape as such a serious offence, as we do in the UK.
This chap will not be able to work abroad.......anywhere.
Additionally, it seems that amongst certain rich and elite, private yachts are used to abuse children and probably transport them.

Not only is Gozo pretty quiet but it also is raised for much of its coastline on fairly high cliffs.  There are large sail-in caves on this coast line.  I have read of one such in Gozo that has hidden access from the cave to ground level at a higher level.  From memory, I think this was somewhere near Ta Cenc in Sannat where R MacDonald was located, but am not totally sure and I cant find mention of it any more.

There can be no safer way of importing / exporting anyone / anything illegal than by sailing into a cave and taking a hidden passageway up, which could have a house built over it.

In addition, to the quiet west of Gozo there is a somewhat hidden access via a long water tunnel through the cliffs which sails directly into an inland lake within Gozo .... very Harry Potterish !  [ I wonder if that is where JK Rowling got one of her ideas for the book from? ]   I dont think this lake is private but it is fairly off the beaten track.

Dwejra Inland Sea, Gozo

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608041011590267061&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Close up of the inland sea end of the tunnel

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608046496267504859&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Of course the island is reputed to be riddled with tunnels as is Malta.

Offline sadie

Additionally, it seems that amongst certain rich and elite, private yachts are used to abuse children and probably transport them.

Not only is Gozo pretty quiet but it also is raised for much of its coastline on fairly high cliffs.  There are large sail-in caves on this coast line.  I have read of one such in Gozo that has hidden access from the cave to ground level at a higher level.  From memory, I think this was somewhere near Ta Cenc in Sannat where R MacDonald was located, but am not totally sure and I cant find mention of it any more.

There can be no safer way of importing / exporting anyone / anything illegal than by sailing into a cave and taking a hidden passageway up, which could have a house built over it.

In addition, to the quiet west of Gozo there is a somewhat hidden access via a long water tunnel through the cliffs which sails directly into an inland lake within Gozo .... very Harry Potterish !  [ I wonder if that is where JK Rowling got one of her ideas for the book from? ]   I dont think this lake is private but it is fairly off the beaten track.

Dwejra Inland Sea, Gozo

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608041011590267061&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Close up of part of tunnel that we walked

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608046496267504859&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Of course the island is reputed to be riddled with tunnels as is Malta.

In Portugal, about a mile east of Alvor, there is such a phenomena.  We came across it by accident when we were walking along the cliff top.  In the middle of nowhere it seemed, we came across a small building (from memory of years ago about the size of Dr Whos Tardis).  THere was a sign saying something like "lift to Canico Restaurant".  We thouight , "why not" and entered the lift.  It went straight down through, I believe, solid rock.  The doors opened at the bottom and there was a long tunnel.  With some trepidation we walked the tunnel and voila it came out in a beautiful little restaurant half within the cliff and half cantilevered out above the sands.

Tunnel
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608032524740397123&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

View from Restaurant with tide out.  Restaurant must be about 10-15 feet above the beach / sea assuming sea comes right into cliffs
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608002743430283975&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

It was above a fabulous little bay, walled in on either side by some of the most beautiful rocks and mini caverns I have ever seen.

Now that was a sophisticated set up with a lift down, but if it can happen one place in the world, why not in Gozo with its ground that so willingly has taken tunnels galore since 3000 BC.   .... And money can buy anything.

Maybe Angelo is right.  Maybe with such a quiet island, with private off the beaten track spots and with private access via yacht, is Gozo a haven for Paedos and sexual deviants ?

They certainly seem to have a tolerant view to Paedophilia.

Offline Angelo222

How the Maltese could even consider bringing a convicted rapist who is on licence to their island is beyond belief.  Can they be so stupid?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Alfred R Jones

How the Maltese could even consider bringing a convicted rapist who is on licence to their island is beyond belief.  Can they be so stupid?
The Maltese en masse, or the guys that run the football team?  The PM was dead against it!

Offline Angelo222

The Maltese en masse, or the guys that run the football team?  The PM was dead against it!

Sensible chappy.  ?{)(**   This guy is a pariah and no matter where he goes he will be seen as such.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 02:13:24 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Alice Purjorick

Sensible chappy.  ?{)(**   This guy is a pariah and no matter where he goes he will be seen as such.

It seems like the Ministry of Justice have fixed Evans wagon regarding signing for Maltese Hibs.
The Maltese used to run the vice rings in Soho during the 1950s; make of that what you will.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!

Seems the creep might be going to Oldham Athletic

http://news.sky.com/story/1401935/ched-evans-to-join-oldham-athletic-reports
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline jassi

Re: Convicted rapist Ched Evans seeks return to professional football career.
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2015, 02:48:03 PM »
Seems the creep might be going to Oldham Athletic

http://news.sky.com/story/1401935/ched-evans-to-join-oldham-athletic-reports

You couldn't make it, could you?

Perhaps he will be playing for an asian team   @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2015, 03:09:08 PM »
5000 fans have already signed up to a twitter page today against Evans joining Oldham Athletic.  8@??)(

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2015, 03:14:15 PM »
5000 fans have already signed up to a twitter page today against Evans joining Oldham Athletic.  8@??)(

Good. Why is he being so protected though?  &%+((£
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline jassi

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2015, 03:18:22 PM »
I suppose there are some people that think footballers can do no wrong.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Lyall

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2015, 03:21:57 PM »
Good. Why is he being so protected though?  &%+((£

Protected? It's perfectly legal for him to work - his work just happens to be playing football.

I haven't followed the furore at all mind you. He's unrepentant? Is that what's annoying people?