Author Topic: Sir Jimmy Savile - Abuse Allegations  (Read 20288 times)

Offline Andrea

Re: Sir Jimmy Savile - Abuse Allegations
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2012, 01:09:36 PM »
What did you think of the doc, Shona? Theres no doubt about it is there.

This has been edited? did i drop the c-bomb!!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2012, 02:17:12 PM »
Saville's reputation is now shot ..... Gravestone is rubble and his memory is ruined. Another Gary Glitter who he so defended. And rightly so coz Saville was obviously a paedo.

WTF point is there in this huge police enquiry costing however many millions only to tell us what we already know. And as Shona rightly says anyone can now say anything in the hopes of a bit of compo! They can't touch him now and his name is ruined so let sleeping nonces lie I say.

8-)(--)

Offline puglove

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2012, 02:23:55 PM »
Saville's reputation is now shot ..... Gravestone is rubble and his memory is ruined. Another Gary Glitter who he so defended. And rightly so coz Saville was obviously a paedo.

WTF point is there in this huge police enquiry costing however many millions only to tell us what we already know. And as Shona rightly says anyone can now say anything in the hopes of a bit of compo! They can't touch him now and his name is ruined so let sleeping nonces lie I say.

8-)(--)

Actually, they might dig him up.    >@@(*&)
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2012, 02:27:04 PM »
I wondered about that, isn't he encased in concrete or something?

I think so, tilted so that he can see the sea. Andy will know.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2012, 08:29:43 PM »
Yes his coffin is encased in concrete, and is buried at an angle so he can look towards the sea.

Offline John

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2012, 09:28:04 PM »
Yes his coffin is encased in concrete, and is buried at an angle so he can look towards the sea.

They said that was to stop someone digging him up in order to steal the bling. 
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2012, 09:30:33 PM »
Thats true, John.

Offline John

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2012, 11:45:03 PM »
Thats true, John.

This whole thing is getting out of hand if you ask me.  There is nothing to stop just about anyone coming forward now and saying that Jimmy Savile assaulted or abused them.  There is no possible way to establish who is telling the truth and who is simply jumping on the band wagon in order to get a payout.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2012, 08:15:24 AM »
Savile was a child abuser, no doubt about it, but i do question the motives of some of the people coming forward. Some women went to max Clifford when they clearly should have gone to the police. Why Max Clifford, hes a publicist. I feel awful saying this, but i think the motive for some is financial.

Offline John

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2012, 09:10:38 AM »
Savile was a child abuser, no doubt about it, but i do question the motives of some of the people coming forward. Some women went to max Clifford when they clearly should have gone to the police. Why Max Clifford, hes a publicist. I feel awful saying this, but i think the motive for some is financial.

Very much so Andrea.  I am dumbfounded at the interviews being conducted with some so-called witnesses. Did they all loose their power of speech when this abuse was taking place?

What about the paedophile ring which abused Hollie Greig for years?  Jimmy Savile is only the tip of this particular iceberg!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2012, 08:20:45 PM »
John Peels name is also being thrown into the mix now.

Offline puglove

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2012, 10:44:23 PM »

He married a 15 year old, who went on to commit suicide. I never really "got" John Peel, I'd only listen for Rawlinson's End. Did anyone see Have I Got News For You tonight? Ooh er.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2012, 11:38:58 PM »

He married a 15 year old, who went on to commit suicide. I never really "got" John Peel, I'd only listen for Rawlinson's End. Did anyone see Have I Got News For You tonight? Ooh er.

I never 'got' John Peel either. Jonathin King is another one who I hated even before his convictions.

I saw 'Have I Got News For You' tonight too. Awful 'joke' about a plane crashing into a tall building in New York.  I think Saville was a real sicko and his creepy caravan quib made your skin crawl but this is being turned into a media circus now ... every Jim'll Fix It kid is going to be after compensation.

A couple of weeks ago the BBC were saying they could find NO EVIDENCE of any wrong doing by Saville ... now he is the new Gary Glitter! There is nothing to be done; his repuatation is ruined and rightly so. They should leave it now and stop this farce.

Offline puglove

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2012, 11:49:49 PM »

I never 'got' John Peel either. Jonathin King is another one who I hated even before his convictions.

I saw 'Have I Got News For You' tonight too. Awful 'joke' about a plane crashing into a tall building in New York.  I think Saville was a real sicko and his creepy caravan quib made your skin crawl but this is being turned into a media circus now ... every Jim'll Fix It kid is going to be after compensation.

A couple of weeks ago the BBC were saying they could find NO EVIDENCE of any wrong doing by Saville ... now he is the new Gary Glitter! There is nothing to be done; his repuatation is ruined and rightly so. They should leave it now and stop this farce.

It won't stop though, Tim. And I agree about that awful caravan remark. A collective groan went around the studio. All the clues were there. For every dodgy b....r who jumps on the bandwagon, there will be a woman who was genuinely abused by Saville, as a young, vulnerable child. Sadly, their voices are being heard too late.

Offline John

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2012, 11:50:27 PM »
Where does all this end but?   Are we to investigate the Rolling Stones, The Beatles and every other group who ever allowed young girls to be entertained after a concert?