Author Topic: Katie Hopkins labels sex abuse victim 'a slag'!  (Read 19362 times)

Alfred R Jones

Re: Katie Hopkins labels sex abuse victim 'a slag'!
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2016, 03:16:49 PM »
Instead of proving your point all you have done is demonstrate that not everyone has the same views. Recent cases suggest that young men should be very wary if offered casual sex. I abhor rape but there seem to be women around these days who indulge in casual sex and then cry rape later. How nasty and vindictive is that?
What do you think of 15 year old girls who hang out with Asian men, accepting free lifts and fags and booze off them who end up being pimped out by them, were they asking for it too? Are they just being "nasty and vindictive"?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2016, 03:19:16 PM »
The age of consent in Spain was 13 until recently, now raised to 16.
There have been several comments elsewhere online, mostly condemning KH for what she said. Given her history, calling the girl a derogatory name is more than a little hypocritical.
 It would be more useful for KH to address the real issue - that a woman's role is to be a sexual plaything for a man & a man's role is to be a bottomless cash pit for a woman.

The sisterhood lost that particular battle to the WAG and ladette culture a good few years since.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2016, 03:28:45 PM »
the crime was committed in the uk...others have sought to widen the argument to eorope,...why is that

You don't seem to have grasped that it makes no sense to label a man a 'paedophile' based purely on where he lives. People are either paedophiles or they're not and it involves more than having sexual relations with a girl or boy who is below the age of consent.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2016, 03:30:44 PM »
What do you think of 15 year old girls who hang out with Asian men, accepting free lifts and fags and booze off them who end up being pimped out by them, were they asking for it too? Are they just being "nasty and vindictive"?
Off Topic but:
They were victims and what is worse is the authorities in this country have known for at least a quarter of century that it goes on and turned a blind eye to it.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2016, 03:36:30 PM »
Off Topic but:
They were victims and what is worse is the authorities in this country have known for at least a quarter of century that it goes on and turned a blind eye to it.
Why is one fifteen year old a "victim" and another a "slag" - perhaps you could explain the fundamental difference to me, as in both cases it seems that girls are being sexually exploited by older men.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2016, 03:53:00 PM »

Do you honestly believe that men targeting and then pimping young girls out is the same thing as a man meeting a woman socially and being offered casual consensual sex? I think I'll go to the foot of our stairs too.  @)(++(*

Result = happy posting.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2016, 04:10:59 PM »
Do you honestly believe that men targeting and then pimping young girls out is the same thing as a man meeting a woman socially and being offered casual consensual sex? I think I'll go to the foot of our stairs too.  @)(++(*
15 year olds courted, flattered, given gifts, cigarettes alcohol, told they're great, pretty, etc befriended, some even viewed their abusers as their boyfriends, so tell me exactly how it's substantially different?    It's grooming isn't it?  Isn't that what the footballer was found guilty of?  Go to the foot of the stairs and stay there until you can give me a very good reason why one girl is considered by you a victim and the other a slag.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2016, 04:13:41 PM »

do you feel the sex was consensual...I don't

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2016, 04:14:33 PM »
You don't seem to have grasped that it makes no sense to label a man a 'paedophile' based purely on where he lives. People are either paedophiles or they're not and it involves more than having sexual relations with a girl or boy who is below the age of consent.

he is a paedophile

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2016, 04:44:26 PM »
he is a paedophile

Define paedophile.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2016, 04:56:12 PM »
Define paedophile.

someone who is sexually interested in children...a fifteen yr old is a child

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2016, 05:38:21 PM »
someone who is sexually interested in children...a fifteen yr old is a child

Wrong! A pedophile is sexually attracted to the body shape of a prepubescent child.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2016, 05:40:51 PM »
Wrong! A pedophile is sexually attracted to the body shape of a prepubescent child.

that is not what the dictionary says...what is your source

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2016, 05:50:19 PM »
Define paedophile.

paedophile
See definition in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Line breaks: paedo|phile
Pronunciation: /ˈpiːdə(ʊ)fʌɪl/
(US pedophile)
Definition of paedophile in English:
noun

A person who is sexually attracted to children.

on the basis of that i have every right to refer to him as a paedophile

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2016, 06:01:05 PM »
paedophile
See definition in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Line breaks: paedo|phile
Pronunciation: /ˈpiːdə(ʊ)fʌɪl/
(US pedophile)
Definition of paedophile in English:
noun

A person who is sexually attracted to children.

on the basis of that i have every right to refer to him as a paedophile

Here was I thinking you were the resident expert on medical matters.

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.[1][2] As a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
Result = happy posting.