Author Topic: The murder of Samuel Alexander - Serious Case Review.  (Read 67027 times)

Offline Daisy

The murder of Samuel Alexander - Serious Case Review.
« on: February 23, 2017, 09:29:00 AM »
Here is the Serious Case Review if anyone is interested in reading it.

http://www.buckinghamshirepartnership.gov.uk/media/1027749/scr_exec_summary_mrc_final.pdf

« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 01:56:51 PM by John »

Offline John

Re: The murder of Samuel Alexander - Serious Case Review.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 09:40:57 PM »
Here is the Serious Case Review if anyone is interested in reading it.

http://www.buckinghamshirepartnership.gov.uk/media/1027749/scr_exec_summary_mrc_final.pdf

Very interesting Daisy.  It would seem that this Review does indeed drive a coach and horses through much of Mark's claims regarding events after mid August.

The claim that this cantankerous frail old man had taken off to London on his own frankly appears somewhat preposterous given the evidence by the care professionals.  It would also seem that no care assistants were ever employed by Samuel despite the direct payments being made to him.  It would also appear that Mark was indeed withdrawing these funds for his own use.

From this Review it is established that the last time Samuel had any verifiable contact with any care professionals was mid August 2009 which would coincide with the claims by police.

It would be interesting to hear Mark's response to this Review?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 09:54:31 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 10:28:37 PM »
Looks like his behavoir is a major contributer to his death. Could be he died of natural causes and was buried to secure his benefit money. I say Could be. However, reading this I am leaning towards agreeing with police. Mark knows more than he has saying in my opinion.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 11:41:13 PM »
Looks like his behavoir is a major contributer to his death. Could be he died of natural causes and was buried to secure his benefit money. I say Could be. However, reading this I am leaning towards agreeing with police. Mark knows more than he has saying in my opinion.

Mr Alexander's body was burned then dismembered before the remains were put in plastic bags and encased in concrete in the back garden.  I think we can discount natural casues.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 12:03:32 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 11:54:59 PM »
Mr Alexander's body was burned then dismembered before the remains were put in plastic bags and encased in concrete in the back garden.  I think we can discount natural causes.

Um yeah, I get that. Slipping on a live fire ,then dismembering himself would be difficult lol.

I was suggesting he could have died of natural causes- was burned,buried for fraudulent reasons. It is not as uncommon as you would think. People who get DLA can live abroad- they die, but relatives 'forget' to inform the authorities. I am not suggesting this is the case here, I was just mentioning it as it is strange his money was still being withdrawn as is being implied by the SCR. I do feel sympathy for Mark having to live with such a creature of hate, and feel he could have claimed diminished responsibility if he had lost the rag with his father. But something is just niggling me.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 12:24:01 AM by Miss Taken Identity »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 12:00:32 AM »
Um yeah, I get that. Slipping on a live fire ,then dismembering himself would be difficult lol.

I was suggesting he could have died of natural causes- was burned,buried for fraudulent reasons. It is not as uncommon as you would think. People who get DLA can live abraod- they die, but relatives 'forget' to inform the authoroties. I am not suggesting this is the case here, I was just mentioning it as it is strange his money was still being withdrawn as is being implied by the SCR. I do feel sympathy for Mark having to live with such a creature of hate, and feel he could have claimed diminished responsibility if he had lost the rag with his father. But something is just niggling me.

I agree, why did he go back to the family home at all if his father was such an ogre?

Offline Daisy

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 01:47:38 PM »
Mr Alexander's body was burned then dismembered before the remains were put in plastic bags and encased in concrete in the back garden.  I think we can discount natural casues.

I have never seen any reports that Samuel's skull was battered. Also although the prosecution tried to convince the jury  that Samuel had been dismembered, I think this was retracted but it was still reported in the press as fact. As far as I am aware Samuel's remains were intact. We cannot believe all we read in the press.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 12:03:54 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 02:27:02 PM »
I have never seen any reports that Samuel's skull was battered. Also although the prosecution tried to convince the jury  that Samuel had been dismembered, I think this was retracted but it was still reported in the press as fact. As far as I am aware Samuel's remains were intact. We cannot believe all we read in the press.

Can you obtain a copy of the forensic report from Mark please Daisy and post it?

The reference to a battered skull below.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1298066/Law-student-murdered-controlling-father-buried-patio.html
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 02:30:14 PM by John »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 08:28:55 PM »
I have spoken to Mark this evening and he is going to try and arrange to send me a copy of the forensic report.  Thank you John for the link which has many discrepancies.  Mark's mother did not leave the family home shortly after he was born, it was in fact when he was six years old.
Also, girlfriends were permitted and Samuel met all Mark's girlfriends who visited the house. Samuel was well aware of his most recent girlfriend and got to know her quite well.  As regards the battered skull please see the below from the court:-

Prosecutors repeatedly misled the jury during the opening of Mark’s trial, for example: claiming that a water leak had been staged, when it was merely a burst pipe; or that saw blades were missing from an open packet, when the pack was in fact unopened. Similarly, lurid allegations that Samuel’s body had been dismembered went uncorrected for over a week – despite having been discounted by the Crown’s own experts a month earlier – allowing them to be sensationalised in the press. This would have had a damaging and irreparable effect on the jury, long after its retraction

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 11:23:18 PM »
I agree, why did he go back to the family home at all if his father was such an ogre?

I wondered that too, but I suppose Mark had, over the years, become used to what his father was like, and knew no different.  It also seems, from what I have read, that he was fond of him, despite his behaviour and quirks.

Offline John

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 11:44:43 PM »

I wondered that too, but I suppose Mark had, over the years, become used to what his father was like, and knew no different.  It also seems, from what I have read, that he was fond of him, despite his behaviour and quirks.

My reading of the situation is that it came down to a battle of wills.  Mark had led a sheltered life but on going to University a whole new world had opened up to him including girls.  He wanted to stay in London but his father wanted him to study in Paris.
Only Mark knows what happened next and whether his father's death was accidental or premeditated murder.

From the Daily Mail.

His father had insisted the brilliant student spend two years studying in Paris but Alexander wanted to live in London with his girlfriend, Senta Nazarbekova, who knew nothing of the brutal killing.
Determined to have his way, he murdered the frail former university lecturer at their £500,000 home in Drayton Parslow, Buckinghamshire, just days before he was due to depart for France in September 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1310848/Law-student-Mark-Alexander-murdered-controlling-father-jailed-16-years.html#ixzz4ZeJk6Hkj
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 11:48:54 PM by John »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2017, 08:53:11 AM »
My reading of the situation is that it came down to a battle of wills.  Mark had led a sheltered life but on going to University a whole new world had opened up to him including girls.  He wanted to stay in London but his father wanted him to study in Paris.
Only Mark knows what happened next and whether his father's death was accidental or premeditated murder.

From the Daily Mail.

His father had insisted the brilliant student spend two years studying in Paris but Alexander wanted to live in London with his girlfriend, Senta Nazarbekova, who knew nothing of the brutal killing.
Determined to have his way, he murdered the frail former university lecturer at their £500,000 home in Drayton
Parslow, Buckinghamshire, just days before he was due to depart for France in September 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1310848/Law-student-Mark-Alexander-murdered-controlling-father-jailed-16-
years.html#ixzz4ZeJk6Hkj

Of course if it was in the Daily Mail it MUST be true!!  It's all paper talk and so far from the truth it is not worth the paper it is written on. Just like the story that Samuel was found dismembered. All utter rubbish.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2017, 09:17:34 AM »

Of course if it was in the Daily Mail it MUST be true!!  It's all paper talk and so far from the truth it is not worth the paper it is written on. Just like the story that Samuel was found dismembered. All utter rubbish.

Quite.  I have come across numerous inaccuracies in newspapers, albeit while studying a different case.

Offline John

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2017, 11:25:43 AM »

To some extent I agree, the media do like their stories, however, the forensic report which Mark should have will settle this very easily.  Can I ask you Daisy, on what basis are you claiming the DM article is rubbish?  You do understand that this forum operates on the basis of cites and recorded facts?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 11:28:08 AM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2017, 11:30:34 AM »

Quite.  I have come across numerous inaccuracies in newspapers, albeit while studying a different case.

Agreed, they do embellish stories to attract attention and sell more newspapers.