Author Topic: Translation of the diary of Vincent Tabak  (Read 6799 times)

Offline Leonora

Re: Translation of the diary of Vincent Tabak
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2017, 04:47:11 PM »
October 2011
19. Joanna Yeates's parents were in the public gallery. A statement was read out from PC Steve Archer, who was guarding 44 Canynge Rd on 2nd January 2011 when Tanja and I went there to pick up our things to take to 37 Aberdeen Rd after we had got back from the Netherlands. Lyndsey Farmery went into the witness box to call out the URLs of each of the web pages displayed on the screens that Mr Lickley told the court I had researched on the internet and were listed on the 1300 page document. DC Mark Luther, the officer in charge of the case, showed the court a succession of interior photos of our own flat. My lawyer William Clegg QC opened his case for the defence.

20. Joanna Yeates's parents, her brother Chris, and her boyfriend Greg Reardon were in the public gallery. Ilse, Cora and Marcel were also in the public gallery. I went into the witness box to testify. My lawyer William Clegg QC cross-examined me about my career, how I came to meet Joanna Yeates, how she died, and how I transported her body to Longwood Lane. The prosecutor Nigel Lickley QC cross-examined me.

21. Joanna Yeates's father and her boyfriend Greg Reardon were in the public gallery. I went into the witness box to testify. Mr Lickley cross-examined me about my meeting with Joanna Yeates and how she came to be strangled. He cross-examined me about dumping the body. The court was shown a photo taken of the scar on my arm after I had been arrested. Dr Nat Cary testified about his examination of the body for the defence. Mr Clegg cross-examined Dr Nat Cary. The court was shown a close-up photo of Joanna’s face, a photo of an abrasion over Joanna’s lip, a photo of an injury on the left side of Joanna’s collar bone, a photo of marks on the back of her neck, photos of injuries on Joanna’s “trunk”, a photo of a clear mark on Joanna’s right wrist, a photo of Joanna’s left arm, showing marks on her left hand, a photo showing the marks on Joanna’s ankle. Mr. Lickley cross-examined Dr. Nat Cary. The court was shown a photo of an abrasion on Joanna’s cheek.

Offline [...]

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2017, 11:09:59 PM »
October 2011
19. Joanna Yeates's parents were in the public gallery. A statement was read out from PC Steve Archer, who was guarding 44 Canynge Rd on 2nd January 2011 when Tanja and I went there to pick up our things to take to 37 Aberdeen Rd after we had got back from the Netherlands. Lyndsey Farmery went into the witness box to call out the URLs of each of the web pages displayed on the screens that Mr Lickley told the court I had researched on the internet and were listed on the 1300 page document. DC Mark Luther, the officer in charge of the case, showed the court a succession of interior photos of our own flat. My lawyer William Clegg QC opened his case for the defence.

Well... I seem to have trouble locating PC Steve Archer and DC Mark Luther.... nothing listed for either of them... that's a little strange!

Who are they?

Leonora where did you find the 2 policemen?

Offline [...]

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2017, 06:02:18 PM »
January 2011

20. At 5.57 a.m. I was woken by a banging on the door. A man's voice said, "Open up, Mr. Tabak, it's the police." When I opened the door, the Detective Constable standing there, Geoffrey Colvin, arrested me and drove me to Trinity Road police station. My clothes and glasses were taken away, and I was examined and photographed by the Duty Nurse, Ruth Booth-Pearson. She took a swab for DNA, and gave me some old clothes that didn't fit, and a pair of plastic glasses that were difficult to see through. I was taken to an interview room, where Detective Constable Richard Barnston introduced me to a Duty Solicitor from Crossman & Co and an Interpreter. He questioned me until tea-time. The solicitor advised me to answer "No comment" to most of the questions. She prepared a statement describing my movements on the 20 December 2010 and declaring that I did not know Joanna Yeates. After I had signed it, I was locked in a cell.

Leonora.. I do not know where you have got your info from... But if i am to believe what you have written in this diary.. Then there are questions that need answering....

What was important about the 20th December 2010 ???  The Police had already interviewed Dr Vincent Tabak about his movement over that weekend... So why the 20th December 2010 ?

That was the Monday... The Police were there.. The Yeates were there... I presume Greg was there ?? although the Yeates never confirm that he is there when they arrive at Canygne Road...

Was he there ??? I don't know ... But why ask Dr Vincent Tabak about his movements on the 20th December 2010??
They should already know that ..seeing as they were always at Canygne Road and DC Karen Thomas had rung Dr Vincent Tabak on the 24th December 2010 to ask him something...

Why had the solicitor provided a statement in connection to the 20th December 2010 and wanting him to state that he did not know Joanna Yeates?? But say no comment to every other question??

Isn't that a little strange ??  Do they believe it was the 20th December that Joanna Yeates body was moved ??? Do they believe someone had help??

Offline Leonora

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2017, 08:50:15 PM »
Leonora.. I do not know where you have got your info from... But if i am to believe what you have written in this diary.. Then there are questions that need answering....

What was important about the 20th December 2010 ???  The Police had already interviewed Dr Vincent Tabak about his movement over that weekend... So why the 20th December 2010 ?

That was the Monday... The Police were there.. The Yeates were there... I presume Greg was there ?? although the Yeates never confirm that he is there when they arrive at Canygne Road...

Was he there ??? I don't know ... But why ask Dr Vincent Tabak about his movements on the 20th December 2010??
They should already know that ..seeing as they were always at Canygne Road and DC Karen Thomas had rung Dr Vincent Tabak on the 24th December 2010 to ask him something...

Why had the solicitor provided a statement in connection to the 20th December 2010 and wanting him to state that he did not know Joanna Yeates?? But say no comment to every other question??

Isn't that a little strange ??  Do they believe it was the 20th December that Joanna Yeates body was moved ??? Do they believe someone had help??
I made a careless mistake with the date, which I have now corrected in my post. That should have read "17 December 2010". There was no deeper significance, but it is a good thing that you spotted it. It was pure carelessness on my part.

Offline [...]

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2017, 09:02:22 PM »
I made a careless mistake with the date, which I have now corrected in my post. That should have read "17 December 2010". There was no deeper significance, but it is a good thing that you spotted it. It was pure carelessness on my part.

Thanks for that leonora... I have hit the wrong key a few times and mrswah has spotted it for me...  I'll still leave the post ... 

It just shows how I like to question everything  ?{)(**

Offline [...]

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2018, 12:30:02 PM »
May 2011
5. Plea hearing by video-link before a new judge, Richard Field. It was originally to have been held yesterday. My new barrister, William Clegg QC, was in court at the Old Bailey, London, instead of Bristol Crown Court. He is instructed by my new solicitor, Ian Kelcey. The Prosecutor, Nigel Lickley QC, told the court that Joanna Yeates was murdered between 16th and 19th December 2010. He applied for my trial to be held in Winchester instead of Bristol, but Mr Clegg opposed this. Mr Justice Field said that I will appear before a pre-trial hearing at some date in July 2011 yet to be fixed. Joanna's parents were in court. They told the press afterwards that they had known about the manslaughter plea beforehand. Paul Vermeij told the press that it was shocking news. He was very surprised, and added that there had been no suggestion of this. A journalist contacted Ilse, but she had nothing to say to the press. Joran Jessuran tweeted that he didn't expect this.

Pre Trial hearing in July leonora...??  Or was that when they convicted Dr Vincent Tabak?? leaving CJ the opportunity to sue the newspapers knowing that a conviction had already happened!

Offline Leonora

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2018, 09:17:51 AM »
Pre Trial hearing in July leonora...??  Or was that when they convicted Dr Vincent Tabak?? leaving CJ the opportunity to sue the newspapers knowing that a conviction had already happened!
The pre-trial hearing scheduled for July was delayed until 20th September. This was held at Bristol Crown Court before judge Martin Picton and reported in the press. It was preceded by a very low-key hearing on 7th September that was reported only by the local media, from which VT himself was absent, and at which Mr Clegg promised an enhanced statement for the pre-trial hearing. Your suggestion that he was convicted at one of these hearings is without any foundation.