Author Topic: Too much ignorant social age disparity prejudice and a society with a one track  (Read 795 times)

celebritydiscodave

Because a girl has a panic attack as consequence to my punching the air in delight I`m labelled a pervert?
Because girls in Mc Don`s (they follow my world record attempts) waive and call out to me and I respond by pulling some faces to make them laugh a father looks down at the floor because he can no longer tolerate eye contact with me.  Even a dog can respond to you without wanting to have sex..  I could read his mind, the kids could read mine, problem was, the father had not got the first clue.  Some mothers are equally as clueless too.  Just because one is older it does not follow that they cannot carry with them an affectively innocent mind.  Those guys that would be afraid to respond to kids in a public place may statistically be the riskier group, who knows.  The point is this though, just because your mind may have gone somewhere unpleasant it is not written that either mine has or the minds of those adolescents that I have just responded to.  You yourself might just be the problem, that your mind is single tracked.  Are you this suspicious of their teachers?  If there were actual friendship laws here teachers would be a thing of the past.  If they are not showing me age prejudice it seems unreasonable to me that I should only confront them with prejudice of my own.  There is a problem out there so all the more reason to grasp the nettle, not merely an individual that responds to younger people as his equal.