Author Topic: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case  (Read 23319 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case
« Reply #1260 on: December 04, 2021, 10:07:07 PM »

Ok, lets assume the CDM article was utterly incorrect & dismiss it all together.

The Ciprianos are both totally innoccent, & Brueckner abducted Joana.

Why does Leonor start accusing her brother then?
Straight Pride

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1261 on: December 04, 2021, 10:08:45 PM »
Ok, lets assume the CDM article was utterly incorrect & dismiss it all together.

The Ciprianos are both totally innoccent, & Brueckner abducted Joana.

Why does Leonor start accusing her brother then?

She's innocent afaiac... I've given all my reasons previously

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1262 on: December 04, 2021, 10:13:14 PM »
She's innocent afaiac... I've given all my reasons previously

Yes, because innocent mothers don't call the police when their children have been missing for hours.
Straight Pride

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1263 on: December 04, 2021, 10:33:42 PM »
Joana’s step-dad Leandro Silva has now called on German and Portuguese police to investigate if there are any links between pervert Brueckner and the child’s disappearance after he became the latest suspect in Madeleine’s case.

The 54-year-old said: “The moment I saw police had a Madeleine suspect I thought about poor Joana and how he could be involved.

“The disappearance of my step-daughter is an ­unresolved case, whatever the authorities say.

“Her body has never been found and I know Leonor would never have hurt Joana. She was a good mum.

“I think the police handled the investigation so badly.

“That’s why I’d like a new police team to re-examine everything and see if this German man is involved.

“Brueckner also seems to have been heavily into drugs and I think there’s a good chance he could be implicated.

“He appears to have done some horrible things here and he obviously knew the Algarve well.

“Christian Brueckner is a person who should be questioned. There are still so many unanswered questions hanging over Joana’s ­disappearance and he could hold the key to solving them.

Interesting that Leandro believes Leonor is innocent, but doesn't mention anything about her brother.

I suppose, what with her having accused her brother of murder that would have meant admitting Leonor didn't tell the truth.

Straight Pride

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1264 on: December 04, 2021, 10:42:48 PM »
Please Note

Discussion on the Cipriano case takes place on its own board which can be accessed here - http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=71.0

Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #1265 on: December 06, 2021, 06:29:30 PM »
Gotta be true a brit rag says so.

Some one said there was cooperation between SY and the Germans, this doesn't seem to think so.

EXCLUSIVE: Met Police sources say they were not informed of the new evidence, with one former detective saying: “It seems extraordinary our officers are so much in the dark"

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/german-cops-wont-share-bombshell-25623352

This came after this.
German police are taking one 'last roll of the dice' with British and Portuguese counterparts reportedly looking to fine tune a profile of suspect Christian Brueckner with the aim of finding where Maddie may have been buried

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-3-countries-22918365

E unum pluribus

Offline jassi

« Reply #1266 on: December 06, 2021, 06:41:32 PM »
Just how many 'last rolls of the dice' are they going to make?

Has there been more  dice rolling since this article was published over a year ago?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1267 on: December 06, 2021, 07:07:45 PM »
Just how many 'last rolls of the dice' are they going to make?

Has there been more  dice rolling since this article was published over a year ago?

Nothing to compare with the card sharp who primed his followers with promises of fictitious Ace after Ace - the only difference being Amaral promoted fiction whereas the BKA works with fact.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1268 on: December 06, 2021, 08:18:40 PM »

Some one said there was cooperation between SY and the Germans, this doesn't seem to think so.

EXCLUSIVE: Met Police sources say they were not informed of the new evidence, with one former detective saying: “It seems extraordinary our officers are so much in the dark"

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/german-cops-wont-share-bombshell-25623352

This came after this.
German police are taking one 'last roll of the dice' with British and Portuguese counterparts reportedly looking to fine tune a profile of suspect Christian Brueckner with the aim of finding where Maddie may have been buried

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-3-countries-22918365

context

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #1269 on: December 06, 2021, 08:20:14 PM »

This came after this.

I’d put money on the unnamed former Met Detective being Colin Sutton.  Again.
I no longer read nor reply to posts made by those posters I perceive to be WUMS and TROLLS so if you think I'm ignoring you this may be the reason.  Best wishes.

Offline The General

« Reply #1270 on: December 14, 2021, 01:58:17 PM »
I’d put money on the unnamed former Met Detective being Colin Sutton.  Again.
The 'unnamed former detective' will be the semi-literate hack who was asked to regurgitate some old tat to keep the story machine churning.
Peeeep! Ich sagte Stopp! Dumkopf

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #1271 on: December 14, 2021, 02:08:28 PM »
The 'unnamed former detective' will be the semi-literate hack who was asked to regurgitate some old tat to keep the story machine churning.
You reckon?  Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas.
I no longer read nor reply to posts made by those posters I perceive to be WUMS and TROLLS so if you think I'm ignoring you this may be the reason.  Best wishes.

Offline The General

« Reply #1272 on: December 14, 2021, 03:17:00 PM »
You reckon?  Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas.
Christmas
Peeeep! Ich sagte Stopp! Dumkopf

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #1273 on: December 14, 2021, 05:20:15 PM »
Christmas
That’s nice isn’t it? Oh well.