Author Topic: Why now?  (Read 30014 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Why now?
« Reply #450 on: December 02, 2021, 10:31:33 AM »
There's a difference between being suspected and actually being blamed. It's called evidence and if there was evidence attached to a body it wasn't available.

The disaster was less than it would have been if blame could have been demonstrated; that could have led to reputational, financial and professional ruin and the break up of family relationships.

Madeleine didn't receive the level of protection she was entitled to expect from her parents, remember, before the PJ had even heard of her.

The point is they were blamed - and they were blamed without evidence and since we are on the subject - the only serial divorcee and breaker up of families in this equation is Amaral.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline John

« Reply #451 on: December 02, 2021, 10:40:56 AM »
Suggest Brueckner could have carried Maddie through the street, no problem, the streets were quiet so no one would notice.

Suggest Gerry could have carried Maddie through the streets, suddenly PDL becomes a heaving metropolis full of eagle eyed tourists & thus becomes impossible.

That seems to be the opinion here.

Someone certainly did as an Irish family met him.  As times goes by it appears more than likely that the young girl being carried was indeed Madeleine McCann.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 10:45:17 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #452 on: December 02, 2021, 11:03:22 AM »
Someone certainly did as an Irish family met him.  As times goes by it appears more than likely that the young girl being carried was indeed Madeleine McCann.

It's always been the most likely sighting to me. They saw a child closely matching Maddie's description, whilst Jane Tanner saw some legs & feet, allegedly.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #453 on: December 02, 2021, 11:07:09 AM »
The point is they were blamed - and they were blamed without evidence and since we are on the subject - the only serial divorcee and breaker up of families in this equation is Amaral.

They were suspects based on circumstancial evidence.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #454 on: December 02, 2021, 11:34:59 AM »
Not in the way it would have been if they were blamed for something. That would have adversely affected their jobs, their relationships with family members, their ability to work, pay a large mortgage and care for their other children and their public images.
You don't think they were blamed for something or that their lives were turned upside down in such a way that affected all aspects of their relationships and careers?  Wow, where were you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #455 on: December 02, 2021, 11:47:23 AM »
I'm curious to know why you think the passage of time makes it more likely that it was Madeleine? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #456 on: December 02, 2021, 12:05:34 PM »
You don't think they were blamed for something or that their lives were turned upside down in such a way that affected all aspects of their relationships and careers?  Wow, where were you?

They didn't lose their jobs, their remaining children, their house or their family support. All of them would have been endangered if guilt had been proved. It's a powerful motive.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #457 on: December 02, 2021, 12:05:55 PM »
They were suspects based on circumstancial evidence.

Unless you can point it out - NO they were not!  They were blamed on NO evidence whatsoever.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #458 on: December 02, 2021, 12:18:30 PM »
They didn't lose their jobs, their remaining children, their house or their family support. All of them would have been endangered if guilt had been proved. It's a powerful motive.

Their lives were irrevocably shattered as were the lives of family and friends yet you and other sceptics think nothing at all of attempting to increase their burden.
Pathetic that!  a bit like getting pleasure from pulling the wings off a butterfly.

She said: "I used to have thoughts like we'll get wiped out in the car on the motorway. So it would just happen, we'd all be gone, and the pain would be away."   Kate McCann

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #459 on: December 02, 2021, 12:19:36 PM »
You can dream up anything and say it's s powerful motive but you don't have any real evidence to support it..... And no one has claimed that any such evidence ecusts.
Yet when CB is, strongly suspected and Wolters, says he has the evidence to support it you cry foul.
It's totally hilarious.. Hypocritical

Offline jassi

« Reply #460 on: December 02, 2021, 12:26:55 PM »
Please, no more, you'll have me sobbing into my handkerchief at this rate.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #461 on: December 02, 2021, 01:19:25 PM »
Their lives were irrevocably shattered as were the lives of family and friends yet you and other sceptics think nothing at all of attempting to increase their burden.
Pathetic that!  a bit like getting pleasure from pulling the wings off a butterfly.

She said: "I used to have thoughts like we'll get wiped out in the car on the motorway. So it would just happen, we'd all be gone, and the pain would be away."   Kate McCann

I wouldn't have likened either of the McCanns to fragile butterflies.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #462 on: December 02, 2021, 02:49:25 PM »
Err, guilt proved of what crime exactly did you have in mind?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #463 on: December 02, 2021, 02:50:35 PM »
I wouldn't have likened either of the McCanns to fragile butterflies.
And of course you know them both so well.

Offline John

« Reply #464 on: December 02, 2021, 03:49:32 PM »
I'm curious to know why you think the passage of time makes it more likely that it was Madeleine?

By virtue of the simple fact that the man the Smiths saw has never come forward despite all the appeals to do so and the police enquiries.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.