Author Topic: Why now?  (Read 29867 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Why now?
« on: June 04, 2020, 07:04:24 PM »
OK so it's taken OG 7 years and some 12 million to highlight this guy?

And those battered old cars just happen to still be in existence?

And he just happened to confide in a friend when the case was show on TV on the 10th anniversary of her disappearance? 
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 07:30:28 AM by John »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Why now?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 07:07:25 PM »
OK so it's taken OG 7 years and some 12 million to highlight this guy?

And those battered old cars just happen to still be in existence?

And he just happened to confide in a friend when the case was show on TV on the 10th anniversary of her disappearance?
Something tells me you’re not buying the news from Germany.  What do you thinks going on then?  A pan-European effort to lull Pamela Fenn’s neice into a false sense of security?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 07:17:20 PM »
Something tells me you’re not buying the news from Germany.  What do you thinks going on then?  A pan-European effort to lull Pamela Fenn’s neice into a false sense of security?

Possibly but I wouldn't shout about it.  Authorities may have have them under close surveillance with listening devices in an attempt to get the pair talking to each other.

How would this character know MM was home alone in the unsecured apartment?

https://www.9news.com.au/national/madeleine-mccann-german-suspect-a-scapegoat-portugal-detective-goncalo-amaral-claims-maddie-podcast/0ea5ef10-8717-4cfb-adea-a1c8baf2d357
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 07:20:12 PM »
Possibly but I wouldn't shout about it.  Authorities may have have them under close surveillance with listening devices in an attempt to get the pair talking to each other.

How would this character know MM was home alone in the unsecured apartment?

https://www.9news.com.au/national/madeleine-mccann-german-suspect-a-scapegoat-portugal-detective-goncalo-amaral-claims-maddie-podcast/0ea5ef10-8717-4cfb-adea-a1c8baf2d357
Authorities may have who under surveillance? 
How would I know what this burglar-cum-rapist-cum-paedo knew?  How would you know what he did and didn’t know either?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2020, 07:47:13 PM »
Authorities may have who under surveillance?  My suspects.
How would I know what this burglar-cum-rapist-cum-paedo knew?  How would you know what he did and didn’t know either?

Were talking a sparsely populated area with a 'new' suspect who had two distinctive vehicles and made/received mobile calls in the area some 1/2 hours before MM went missing. He was a known burglar/drug dealer/sex offender.  OG have had some 7 years and 12 million and this is what they've come up with but no charges!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 07:50:49 PM »
Were talking a sparsely populated area with a 'new' suspect who had two distinctive vehicles and made/received mobile calls in the area some 1/2 hours before MM went missing. He was a known burglar/drug dealer/sex offender.  OG have had some 7 years and 12 million and this is what they've come up with but no charges!
Holly.  Get real.  Your suspects are not under surveillance by the authorities.  Were you unaware that it is the German police who seem very confident they have id’ed the perpetrator?  And that they have been working on this for 3 years since receiving a tip off?  How do you think cases like this get solved anyway?  From armchair detectives sending them nonsense theories through the post?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2020, 07:59:33 PM »
Holly.  Get real.  Your suspects are not under surveillance by the authorities.  Were you unaware that it is the German police who seem very confident they have id’ed the perpetrator?  And that they have been working on this for 3 years since receiving a tip off?  How do you think cases like this get solved anyway?  From armchair detectives sending them nonsense theories through the post?

So why hasn't he been charged? 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2020, 08:02:42 PM »

A tip off?  You mean the suspect in a bar on the 10th anniversary supposedly telling a pal he knew about MM's disappearance?  So what happened then?  Why the 3 year gap? 

Offline APRIL

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2020, 08:04:10 PM »

Who or what are OG? Do you suspect the parents?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2020, 08:10:48 PM »

You didn't actually send the police your theory?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2020, 08:12:38 PM »

Who or what are OG? Do you suspect the parents?

OG = Operation Grange, the name of the Met's operation for the investigation into the disappearance of MM.

No I don't believe the parents were involved other than their stupidity in leaving 3 small children alone night after night in an unsecured apartment. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2020, 08:13:41 PM »
You didn't actually send the police your theory?

Why not? 

Offline APRIL

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2020, 08:21:44 PM »
OG = Operation Grange, the name of the Met's operation for the investigation into the disappearance of MM.

No I don't believe the parents were involved other than their stupidity in leaving 3 small children alone night after night in an unsecured apartment.

That's something they will never NOT live with. Re this investigation. The Germans are known for thoroughness and precision.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2020, 08:42:54 PM »
Because they don’t have cast iron proof presumably.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2020, 08:43:37 PM »
A tip off?  You mean the suspect in a bar on the 10th anniversary supposedly telling a pal he knew about MM's disappearance?  So what happened then?  Why the 3 year gap?
How should I know?