Author Topic: Why now?  (Read 29217 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Why now?
« Reply #135 on: June 07, 2020, 12:47:41 AM »
I'm a "supporter" who really, really doesn't want him to have been involved in Madeleine's disappearance.
He is being investigated by a current police investigation.
There must be a reason.

So were the parents at one point and no charges were brought. There must have been a reason for that too. Why is this different?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #136 on: June 07, 2020, 07:25:32 AM »
So were the parents at one point and no charges were brought. There must have been a reason for that too. Why is this different?

I should have added that in my opinion this is different.
The main reason I think it is different is because of this man's violent and very disturbing paedophilic past and that he is being investigated by several police forces.

Off topic I know but your avatar is quite grotesque. In my opinion.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #137 on: June 07, 2020, 07:55:02 AM »
I should have added that in my opinion this is different.
The main reason I think it is different is because of this man's violent and very disturbing paedophilic past and that he is being investigated by several police forces.

Off topic I know but your avatar is quite grotesque. In my opinion.

The avatar is totally out of place in my opinion.  "Grotesque" sums it up entirely, bearing in mind that Johnson is not my favourite person it gives a very bad impression ... and not of him.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #138 on: June 07, 2020, 09:13:46 AM »
I'm a "supporter" who really, really doesn't want him to have been involved in Madeleine's disappearance.
He is being investigated by a current police investigation.
There must be a reason.

He no more removed Madeleine from 5a than Rasputin did imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #139 on: June 07, 2020, 09:17:49 AM »

You seem utterly convinced about that.
I'm amazed you can be so emphatic.
No doubt whatsoever?

Offline jassi

« Reply #140 on: June 07, 2020, 09:21:49 AM »
No doubt whatsoever?

Are you not utterly convinced about certain things ?  eg Religion, innocence of McCanns
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #141 on: June 07, 2020, 09:27:00 AM »
And obviously your opinion counts for a whole lot more than the three police forces who have him as their chief suspect.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #142 on: June 07, 2020, 09:29:43 AM »
Are you not utterly convinced about certain things ?  eg Religion, innocence of McCanns

Not either of those but barrier does seem to be about the this latest suspect.

Offline barrier

« Reply #143 on: June 07, 2020, 09:31:51 AM »
No doubt whatsoever?

If there was evidence of such,the first we would have known would be charges,there's nowt to say he did,simples.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #144 on: June 07, 2020, 09:35:52 AM »
Not either of those but barrier does seem to be about the this latest suspect.

The MET in the past have been at pains to point out they will not give a running commentary,no change now either,the press are running the investigation,he's a suspect nothing more nothing less,nothing concrete to link him.
Unfortunately for him he'll be forever tainted by the link to this mystery whatever the outcome.
Can he expect Bilton of the beeb to turn up and stick the furry mike under his nose like the previous suspects?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #145 on: June 07, 2020, 09:37:14 AM »
If there was evidence of such,the first we would have known would be charges,there's nowt to say he did,simples.
Tell us all the reasons upon which you can confidently rule him out as thr perp.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #146 on: June 07, 2020, 09:38:14 AM »
The MET in the past have been at pains to point out they will not give a running commentary,no change now either,the press are running the investigation,he's a suspect nothing more nothing less,nothing concrete to link him.
Unfortunately for him he'll be forever tainted by the link to this mystery whatever the outcome.
Can he expect Bilton of the beeb to turn up and stick the furry mike under his nose like the previous suspects?
Gosh, sounds like you’re actually sorry for the guy. 

Offline barrier

« Reply #147 on: June 07, 2020, 09:39:57 AM »
Tell us all the reasons upon which you can confidently rule him out as thr perp.

Evidence,evidence,evidence.

Offline jassi

« Reply #148 on: June 07, 2020, 09:40:43 AM »

Not while he's in prison  ?{)(**

Regarding Grange, what have they actually said, opposed to what media has said they've said ? You know how these things can be spun.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #149 on: June 07, 2020, 09:41:29 AM »
Gosh, sounds like you’re actually sorry for the guy.

Not in the least,but no matter his past,he enjoys the presumption of innocence in this case like the rest of the world.