Author Topic: Why now?  (Read 29858 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Why now?
« Reply #360 on: December 01, 2021, 08:24:56 AM »
Grime didn't need to claim that Eddie only alerted to things McCann, the fact is that's the truth. If a dog handler says his dog's behaviour changed why disbelieve him? He knows his dog and you don't. Do you know of anyone turning up alive following alerts by Eddie? If not, then Grime was probably telling the truth.

Your determination to slur Grime is clear but unfounded imo. As to your claims with regard to Wolters; they are getting increasingly desperate imo.

We only have Grimes opinion that Eddie alerted to scents he was trained for... Im not convinced by his claims.  Many posters share that view on the alleged alert to cuddle cat.

I've already listed the evidence that causes me to doubt the alerts.. I don't recall you supplying any evidence that questions the credibility of Wolters.

The fact that you feel the TRUE statements I make cast a slur on Grime supports my opinion

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #361 on: December 01, 2021, 08:29:19 AM »
Grime didn't need to claim that Eddie only alerted to things McCann, the fact is that's the truth. If a dog handler says his dog's behaviour changed why disbelieve him? He knows his dog and you don't. Do you know of anyone turning up alive following alerts by Eddie? If not, then Grime was probably telling the truth.

Your determination to slur Grime is clear but unfounded imo. As to your claims with regard to Wolters; they are getting increasingly desperate imo.

Grimes claim of no one turning up alive shows to me his wrak understanding of what constitutes reliable evidence

He's claiming weak anectdotal evidence to support the alerts.. That's laughable imo

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #362 on: December 01, 2021, 09:12:59 AM »
We only have Grimes opinion that Eddie alerted to scents he was trained for... Im not convinced by his claims.  Many posters share that view on the alleged alert to cuddle cat.

I've already listed the evidence that causes me to doubt the alerts.. I don't recall you supplying any evidence that questions the credibility of Wolters.

The fact that you feel the TRUE statements I make cast a slur on Grime supports my opinion

Wolters won't be the first to make claims for which he doesn't have evidence. Remember AC Rowley?
AC Mark Rowley said parental involvement had been covered by the original Portuguese investigation. The recent Supreme Court decision made it clear this is not the case.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Carana

« Reply #363 on: December 01, 2021, 09:53:43 AM »
There was no definitive evidence of abduction to find imo.

I was thinking of considering potential parental / T7 involvement first as in "clearing the ground under their feet". Jim Gamble initially thought Gerry might have been involved (cf "never too late"), but changed his mind.

Offline Lace

« Reply #364 on: December 01, 2021, 09:56:33 AM »
Looks like the English police are right.. I'm looking forward
 to the explanation from Grime when the evidence is, revealed that proves Maddue did not die in the, apartment

Grime has already covered his back,  he said the scents could be ancient.

Handler Martin said the dogs' sensitive noses could have been picking scents from long before the McCanns stayed at the apartment or used the car.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 09:59:18 AM by Lace »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #365 on: December 01, 2021, 10:13:43 AM »
Wolters won't be the first to make claims for which he doesn't have evidence. Remember AC Rowley?
AC Mark Rowley said parental involvement had been covered by the original Portuguese investigation. The recent Supreme Court decision made it clear this is not the case.

I think it's you who is soundding desperate.  Wolters jas said clearly he has concrete evidence Maddie is dead... He says he now has enough evidence to charge.. Your state if denial is laughable imo.  The more Information I find Re Grime and Harrison the more I feel the alerts are total junk

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #366 on: December 01, 2021, 10:22:09 AM »

Martin Grime had retired from The Police Force and was working on setting up a business and I don't think he much cared how he did it.

He earned 96 Thousand Pounds in Jersey which was a good start for finding nothing and convicting no one.

Has he ever worked in Britain since?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #367 on: December 01, 2021, 11:00:22 AM »
I think it's you who is soundding desperate.  Wolters jas said clearly he has concrete evidence Maddie is dead... He says he now has enough evidence to charge.. Your state if denial is laughable imo.  The more Information I find Re Grime and Harrison the more I feel the alerts are total junk

Rowley clearly said the Portuguese investigation had dealt with the question of parental involvement, but it hadn't.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #368 on: December 01, 2021, 11:06:24 AM »
Martin Grime had retired from The Police Force and was working on setting up a business and I don't think he much cared how he did it.

He earned 96 Thousand Pounds in Jersey which was a good start for finding nothing and convicting no one.

He has. The Bob Rose case in 2009/10.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #369 on: December 01, 2021, 11:16:29 AM »

Where the diog allegedly alerted to the smell of death... No. Physical evidence found.  It was humans who found the body

Offline Brietta

« Reply #370 on: December 01, 2021, 11:29:17 AM »
Rowley clearly said the Portuguese investigation had dealt with the question of parental involvement, but it hadn't.

Tavares clearly said that the dog alerts met the definition of murder and the McCanns were constituted arguidos on the strength of that speculation.

What a pity no-one thought to hang fire and wait for the forensic reports to be returned from Birmingham which would have given evidence of the true value of the alerts.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #371 on: December 01, 2021, 11:31:29 AM »

But not since then?  I can't find anything to do with Bob Rose.  So what was that?

I am finding it mortally hard to understand how you come to your assumptions when there is nothing against The McCanns.

I am making no judgements on Breuckner although he is a far more likely candidate.

Free Speech isn't A Right, much as I suspect you would like to think so.

There is quite a lot about thee and me that is very similar.  How come I went one way and you went another?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #372 on: December 01, 2021, 11:35:54 AM »

Yes, he has done a few “Train Your Puppy” workshops recently.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #374 on: December 01, 2021, 12:04:16 PM »
Yes, he has done a few “Train Your Puppy” workshops recently.

Would he like to have a go with The Rotten Little Shit?  But I'm not having him shouted at.  Poor little soul.