Author Topic: Why now?  (Read 29863 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Why now?
« Reply #420 on: December 01, 2021, 09:03:36 PM »
On the contrary, I don't think McCann killed her, though she did die.

IM

So why dispose of her body?

Offline jassi

« Reply #421 on: December 01, 2021, 09:21:28 PM »

Because the cause or manner of her death would have implicated them in something they wished to avoid, therefore she had to disappear without trace - which she did.

IMO.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #422 on: December 01, 2021, 10:56:12 PM »
Because the cause or manner of her death would have implicated them in something they wished to avoid, therefore she had to disappear without trace - which she did.

IMO.
And how did they achieve that in your view?  It’s not easy to make a dead body disappear forever especially in the middle of a holiday village when you don’t have a car or any tools for disposal.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #423 on: December 01, 2021, 11:34:07 PM »

Yes, there were no bins at all in PDL.
And if she had gone in the trash the binmen would have seen her for sure, like Corrie Mckeague.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #424 on: December 01, 2021, 11:48:48 PM »
“She had to disappear without trace”.  Throwing a body in someone else’s bin is not trying very hard is it?  Did they know in advance the bins would be emptied before the next time the bin owner came to use it?  Why traipse through town to find a bin?  Weren’t there any nearby that eould have done just as well seeing as how putting a body in a bin is apparently a full proof method of getting rid of a body so that it is never found? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #425 on: December 02, 2021, 12:05:28 AM »
“She had to disappear without trace”.  Throwing a body in someone else’s bin is not trying very hard is it?  Did they know in advance the bins would be emptied before the next time the bin owner came to use it?  Why traipse through town to find a bin?  Weren’t there any nearby that eould have done just as well seeing as how putting a body in a bin is apparently a full proof method of getting rid of a body so that it is never found?

As much as you dislike it, it's not uncommon for bodies & body parts to end up in the landfill.

Quite a logical & plausible way to dispose of a body really.

Isn't that what you asked for?

Offline Wonderfulspam

Offline barrier

« Reply #427 on: December 02, 2021, 06:08:09 AM »
Yes, there were no bins at all in PDL.
And if she had gone in the trash the binmen would have seen her for sure, like Corrie Mckeague.
Now if it's found that CB( and it's a possibility) tossed Smithmans swag bag in a bin the idea would have traction even among the supporters .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #428 on: December 02, 2021, 07:08:16 AM »
Now if it's found that CB( and it's a possibility) tossed Smithmans swag bag in a bin the idea would have traction even among the supporters .

It actually seems rather common, a quick google search yields lots of results of bodies found in landfill.

That's the ones they found anyway, so how many get through undetected?

If a full grown man like Corrie McKeague can enter landfill never to be found, a 4 year old child has even less chance of being spotted.

Laconia man’s body found in Lewiston landfill 12 days after his fiancee’s body turned up in N.H. landfill
https://www.sunjournal.com/2021/11/04/remains-found-at-lewiston-landfill-identified-as-laconia-man/

Body of dismembered missing girl, 19, found in landfill two days after she vanished
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11471602/body-of-missing-girl-19-found-in-landfill/

Homicide victim’s body found after months-long search at massive landfill

https://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/homicide-victim-s-body-found-after-months-long-search-at-massive-landfill-1.5571539?cache=.

Three arrested over body found at landfill site

https://www.heart.co.uk/westmids/news/local/three-arrested-over-body-found-landfill-site/

Body of missing 5-year-old Nevaeh Adams found in SC landfill months after her mother’s murder

https://www.nbc12.com/2019/10/22/police-body-missing-year-old-nevaeh-adams-found-landfill/

Those are the ones that enter landfill, one wonders how many get incinerated undetected.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #429 on: December 02, 2021, 07:09:49 AM »
It really is a wonder that all murderers don’t dispose of their victims in the dustbin seeing as how it is deemed (by some) the most efficient and safest way of getting rid of a corpse without ever being found out.

Plus, given how common it is it’s a wonder the PJ weren’t down the local dump digging  on 4th May.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #430 on: December 02, 2021, 07:32:22 AM »
It really is a wonder that all murderers don’t dispose of their victims in the dustbin seeing as how it is deemed (by some) the most efficient and safest way of getting rid of a corpse without ever being found out.

Plus, given how common it is it’s a wonder the PJ weren’t down the local dump digging  on 4th May.

It isn't fool proof, but undoubtedly, sometimes it works.

I know it"s uncomfortable for you to hear a logical & plausible explanation of how Maddie's body could be disposed of, but you'll just have to suck it up I'm afraid.
Bodies get dumped in bins & aren't always found
It's a fact.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #431 on: December 02, 2021, 07:52:08 AM »

Because someone thought they would be blamed? That would have been a disaster from a personal, public, financial, professional and family perspective.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #432 on: December 02, 2021, 08:07:26 AM »
I agree Madeleine’s body could have been disposed of in a bin, I just don’t believe that it is plausible or logical to think that her killer, undisguised, would carry her uncovered body through a holiday resort when people are still out and about, knowing he’d be seen and could be identified as the child’s father at a later date, all to find a bin on the other side of town, when others exist far closer at hand.  Tha is not doing all you can to ensure the body disappears without trace,whch was the original suggestion.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #433 on: December 02, 2021, 08:11:54 AM »
Because someone thought they would be blamed? That would have been a disaster from a personal, public, financial, professional and family perspective.
What absolute rubbish.. Imo

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #434 on: December 02, 2021, 08:17:25 AM »
Nor is it plausible or logical to let everyone know your child is missing moments before or moments after you’ve very publicly disposed of her corpse.