Author Topic: Questions arising.  (Read 7558 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Questions arising.
« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2021, 05:58:20 PM »
The question is that if it results in the casebeing solved then is it money wrll spent. If CB is guilty then if the rape case had been solved by the portuguese then maddie would not have been abducted.

There may not even have been a rape case, had the woman used basic home security, & if the McCanns had never had kids, they couldn't have lost one.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #136 on: September 18, 2021, 09:23:18 PM »
Spammy is an internal pain in the back side.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 04:10:28 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #137 on: September 19, 2021, 04:07:42 PM »
Play nicely everyone please. Cheers
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #138 on: September 25, 2021, 08:14:59 PM »

So that's it is it.  Or is is something to do with me not being around to kick up a storm?

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #139 on: October 16, 2021, 08:10:20 AM »
i was originally just going to discuss questions which could be put to the McCanns to clarify the events of May 2007, but decided to make the tread more general so other unasked questions could be included.

My first question is for the McCanns, however.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFpmLwS2FEE

You have emphasised that you would not have left your children home alone had you thought it was unsafe. You have then suggested that by unsafe you mean in danger of being abducted. Were you, as doctors, aware of any other risks associated with leaving young children home alone for up to 30 minutes at a time?

"Do you regret using the Zapata case as a means to attempt to discredit the work of the British Police dogs, Eddie and Keela?"

"Did you instruct Clarence Mitchell to ignore the Smith family sighting for months, or was that his own strategy?"

"Did anyone in the family suffer from hay fever or any other allergic reactions?"

"Do you remember now if Madeleine had a bad nose bleed in the apartment?"

"Did you go to Chaplin's Bar late evening of Tuesday May 1st?"

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #140 on: October 21, 2021, 08:37:54 AM »
@Amaral

What specifically made you decide that the McCanns were lying - the 'eureka' moment? - and what would you do differently, if you had the chance, knowing what we know now with CB?

Two questions.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #141 on: October 21, 2021, 08:46:43 AM »
@Amaral

What specifically made you decide that the McCanns were lying - the 'eureka' moment? - and what would you do differently, if you had the chance, knowing what we know now with CB?

Two questions.

Why?  What do we know with CB, other than he's innocent?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #142 on: October 21, 2021, 09:05:16 AM »
Why?  What do we know with CB, other than he's innocent?
Well we know he's the prime suspect in the German investigation, so that should give Amaral food for thought. As a seemingly competent, proud detective, the categorical assertions of the German police must give him cause for introspection.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #143 on: November 25, 2021, 05:32:57 PM »
Well we know he's the prime suspect in the German investigation, so that should give Amaral food for thought. As a seemingly competent, proud detective, the categorical assertions of the German police must give him cause for introspection.

Seemingly Competent?  Where did that idea come from?  Amaral doesn't do introspection.  In fact he doesn't think at all.

I pay Amaral the courtesy of being as thick as it comes.