Author Topic: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.  (Read 60563 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2019, 02:33:21 AM »
I wonder how long that will keep your little brain going
Did you work it out?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2019, 07:22:35 PM »
its possible to go for a couple of weeks without food

Yes it is, but what about water. According to her parents she didn't have the capacity to feed herself or know how to  source water and drink it.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2019, 07:42:06 PM »
Yes it is, but what about water. According to her parents she didn't have the capacity to feed herself or know how to  source water and drink it.

That's where location comes into play.

Reports suggest she was near a stream and a waterfall.  If she was, she had access to water.  If she wasn't, those reports are highly suspect.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2019, 07:45:28 PM »

I think water is no longer than around 3 to 4 days... So she must have drank water

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2019, 08:04:50 PM »
That's where location comes into play.

Reports suggest she was near a stream and a waterfall.  If she was, she had access to water.  If she wasn't, those reports are highly suspect.

Indeed I agree SIL. How long was she at the waterfall and having access to drink it? Location- again in an inacessible place, and that area having been checked already 'alledgedly'.

I am confused why British police are involved with the investigation- None of them are British.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2019, 09:34:23 AM »
Has Nora's body been repatriated?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2019, 09:38:24 AM »
Has Nora's body been repatriated?

I dont think it has. From what I can see the parents are not sure what to do next.
another PM in malaysia or bring her home and another PM in UK. The problem is the admissibility of evidence from a PM in the UK

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2019, 10:00:48 AM »
I dont think it has. From what I can see the parents are not sure what to do next.
another PM in malaysia or bring her home and another PM in UK. The problem is the admissibility of evidence from a PM in the UK

A diplomatic problem I guess.  If a PM is carried out elsewhere and contradicts initial pm where's the evidence that the first pm isn't capable of being challenged?

Is it possible a pathologist from elsewhere could carry out a pm in Malaysia?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2019, 10:04:43 AM »
A diplomatic problem I guess.  If a PM is carried out elsewhere and contradicts initial pm where's the evidence that the first pm isn't capable of being challenged?

Is it possible a pathologist from elsewhere could carry out a pm in Malaysia?

a PM will find clinical signs that can be photographed...histology that can be photographed....dna evidence...lots of things taht can be recorded/ It then becomes more than opinion. for instance...what was the state of her feet...were they compatible to 9 days or so walking in the jungle

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2019, 10:32:15 AM »
a PM will find clinical signs that can be photographed...histology that can be photographed....dna evidence...lots of things taht can be recorded/ It then becomes more than opinion. for instance...what was the state of her feet...were they compatible to 9 days or so walking in the jungle

Yes but there's nothing like witnessing the body first hand at pm.  At Bamber's trial the Home Office pathologist who carried out the pm's, Dr Vanezis, was called to give evidence.  The defence called pathologist Prof Bernard Knight but it was made clear to jurors he was somewhat at a disadvantage as he did not actually witness the bodies.  Instead he had to rely on pm images and the reports.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 10:47:47 AM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2019, 10:48:31 AM »

Where are you getting your info from about the parents not being sure what to do next?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2019, 10:53:35 AM »
Yes but there's nothing like witnessing the body first hand at pm.  At Bamber's trial the Home Office pathologist who carried out the pm's, Dr Vanezis, was called to give evidence.  The defence called pathologist Prof Bernard Knight but it was made clear to jurors he was somewhat at a disadvantage as he did not actually witness the bodies.  Instead he had to rely on pm images and the reports.

Im talking about a second pathologist doing a second post mortem...photographs of her feet would show their condition...dna evidence...histology...is solid evidence that can be produced at  a later date

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2019, 11:19:39 AM »
Im talking about a second pathologist doing a second post mortem...photographs of her feet would show their condition...dna evidence...histology...is solid evidence that can be produced at  a later date

So where would suggest a second pathologist to perform a second post mortem is drawn from?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2019, 11:29:54 AM »
So where would suggest a second pathologist to perform a second post mortem is drawn from?
It's not me it's the parents... They have a right to ask fir a second in Malaysia but I think from what I've read they would prefer a european... French or british
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 11:33:51 AM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2019, 11:33:08 AM »
It seems the police used shaman in a two hour ceremony to ask the spirits for help... But of course we can't criticise another countries police force