Author Topic: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.  (Read 60569 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.
« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2019, 10:10:02 PM »
Why do you advocate that people with disabilities should be unlawfully discriminated against.

I'm just being realistic, the jungle is clearly no place for the handicapped.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2019, 10:12:27 PM »
Her family said she wasn't independent & didn't go anywhere alone.
She had learning disabilities, couldn't speak or coordinate properly.
Couldn't make or receive phone calls or wash her hair.

Sounds severely mentally handicapped to me.
So you concur with her parents that there is no way she would have left the apartment alone to go wandering in the jungle? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2019, 10:18:48 PM »
So you concur with her parents that there is no way she would have left the apartment alone to go wandering in the jungle?

Nope, I think she was slightly more able than her parents might have imagined.

I think she has woken up before her parents, gone looking for that waterfall she was excited about seeing, she got lost & died of exposure/starvation.

It's either that or some abductor has come along & taken her away for no apparent reason, then changed their mind & left her.

I know which scenario seems more likely to me.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2019, 10:26:50 PM »
I'm just being realistic, the jungle is clearly no place for the handicapped.

You obviously haven't bothered to check out the reviews on the internet.

Nor I suspect have you bothered to check out the link provided by Jassie from which she omitted the really important information released by Nora's parents.

Snip
On Saturday, the family issued a statement via the Lucie Blackman Trust – a charity that supports British nationals in crisis overseas – saying: “The family of Nora Quoirin would like to clarify several comments that have been attributed to the family or to people claiming to act on behalf of the family.

“They wish it to be made absolutely clear that the only comments and statements relating to the disappearance, death, investigation and any other matters that are actually from the family are those released via Matthew Searle of the Lucie Blackman Trust.”

It added: “Any other comments and views are those of the speaker and do not necessarily reflect the views of the immediate family or an accurate portrayal of the facts.”

It continued: “Nora’s family are concerned that continued reporting of comments such as those recently reported are unhelpful and may hinder any investigations, as well as causing confusion and distress for them.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/17/nora-quoirin-family-dismiss-unhelpful-speculation-over-death
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #139 on: December 17, 2019, 10:37:50 PM »
Nope, I think she was slightly more able than her parents might have imagined.

I think she has woken up before her parents, gone looking for that waterfall she was excited about seeing, she got lost & died of exposure/starvation.

It's either that or some abductor has come along & taken her away for no apparent reason, then changed their mind & left her.

I know which scenario seems more likely to me.
So she wasn’t severely mentally handicapped then.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #140 on: December 17, 2019, 10:39:22 PM »
So she wasn’t severely mentally handicapped then.

You've got to have something wrong to go wandering half naked & barefoot through a jungle imo

Online misty

« Reply #141 on: December 17, 2019, 10:47:59 PM »
You've got to have something wrong to go wandering half naked & barefoot through a jungle imo

Tarzan did precisely that. He's a hero to many children (and a few adults).

Offline Brietta

« Reply #142 on: December 17, 2019, 10:50:24 PM »

Despite the tragedy which befell Nora and her family ... in my opinion and having read the holiday reviews which no doubt her parents did before booking it ... the holiday destination with all its sensory stimulation was in my opinion an ideal holiday destination which Nora's parents chose with care taking her needs into consideration.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #143 on: December 17, 2019, 10:57:03 PM »
It must be comforting to the parents to know that there are complete strangers out there who knew their daughter so well, who knew what she was capable of, and who knew what was best for her. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #144 on: December 17, 2019, 11:39:02 PM »
It must be comforting to the parents to know that there are complete strangers out there who knew their daughter so well, who knew what she was capable of, and who knew what was best for her.

Do you think it likely her parents are reading this?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #145 on: December 17, 2019, 11:42:07 PM »
Do you think it likely her parents are reading this?
You’re just one of thousands of know-it-alls on the net, I’m sure they’re aware of the judgmental, critical comments.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #146 on: December 18, 2019, 12:26:09 AM »

Despite the tragedy which befell Nora and her family ... in my opinion and having read the holiday reviews which no doubt her parents did before booking it ... the holiday destination with all its sensory stimulation was in my opinion an ideal holiday destination which Nora's parents chose with care taking her needs into consideration.

Perhaps a bit too much sensory stimulation.
Hence the reason she went exploring on her own.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2019, 12:28:08 AM »
You’re just one of thousands of know-it-alls on the net, I’m sure they’re aware of the judgmental, critical comments.

Maybe I'm wrong & the police will catch her abductor.
But I wouldn't hold your breath.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #148 on: December 18, 2019, 07:32:50 AM »
Maybe I'm wrong & the police will catch her abductor.
But I wouldn't hold your breath.
I won’t.  For that to happen the Malaysian police would have to play ball and frankly I wouldn’t hold out any hope whatsoever of that happening. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #149 on: December 18, 2019, 08:41:35 AM »
I won’t.  For that to happen the Malaysian police would have to play ball and frankly I wouldn’t hold out any hope whatsoever of that happening.

So you seriously believe she was abducted do you?

For what purpose?  Just to take her for a walk around the jungle?