Author Topic: Feasibility Of Disposing Of A Small Child's Body In The PDL Area  (Read 71581 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Feasibility Of Disposing Of A Small Child's Body In The PDL Area
« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2019, 09:22:46 PM »
Then you'll accept Despite Briettas intervention then, that speculation involving disposal is entitled.

There is no rational explanation of why you have twisted my ... "May I remind members that no-one has yet come up with intelligence or proof that Madeleine McCann died in Luz if she is dead at all, let alone speculating on the feasibility of her burial there." into your ... " ... that speculation involving disposal is entitled".
  • In the first instance ... do not paraphrase my posts into a perversion of what I said
  • In the second instance ... I am very obviously not the arbitrator of what can and cannot be posted on the forum ... that is for members to decide for themselves
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2019, 09:26:28 PM »
There is no rational explanation of why you have twisted my ... "May I remind members that no-one has yet come up with intelligence or proof that Madeleine McCann died in Luz if she is dead at all, let alone speculating on the feasibility of her burial there." into your ... " ... that speculation involving disposal is entitled".
  • In the first instance ... do not paraphrase my posts into a perversion of what I said
  • In the second instance ... I am very obviously not the arbitrator of what can and cannot be posted on the forum ... that is for members to decide for themselves

Bearing in mind the possibility of Libel, of course.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #167 on: November 16, 2019, 09:43:03 PM »
Bearing in mind the possibility of Libel, of course.

Absolutely ... and with any other obvious breach of forum rules.  What I think are mean spirited posts are just a fact of life to be lived with I suppose.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline John

« Reply #168 on: November 16, 2019, 10:01:14 PM »

The feasibility of Madeleine being buried in Praia da Luz was tested to its utmost and beyond by Amaral: he proved it was unfeasible for any but someone with the appropriate local knowledge and resources to achieve the feasibility asked for in the title of the thread.

I agree to the extent that if someone did hide Madeleine's body somewhere in the Praia da Luz area they would require to have some basic local knowledge and most certainly some form of transport.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #169 on: November 16, 2019, 10:25:14 PM »
"It is possible a small child could be secreted amongst the rocks in natural voids."

"Therefore if someone deposited a body into the sea, on the night of M McCann's disappearance, from the beach the optimum time window for full access to the whole beach and rocky outcrop was between 2200hrs and 0200hrs. This time window would also be the optimum time for burial in the sand, not withstanding the digability study limitations previously described."

Smithman was spotted at around 2200 heading towards the beach/sea so the best time for full access according to Mark Harrison.

Low tide was at 2200 on 3 May 2007 therefore any search should be done at low tide on the rocky areas.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 10:36:04 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline barrier

« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2019, 08:26:25 AM »
I agree to the extent that if someone did hide Madeleine's body somewhere in the Praia da Luz area they would require to have some basic local knowledge and most certainly some form of transport.

Now you know the reason for OG's digs,just because they didn't find a body where they dug doesn't mean to say there isn't one.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2019, 08:29:56 AM »
Did Brietta say it wasn't.  Although entitled is a bit strong in my opinion.

The battle fields of Europe are scattered with the remains of the brave who gave their all,you're right its not an entitlement,the right of the right of entitlement of opinion was fought for.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 08:32:42 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #172 on: November 17, 2019, 08:54:03 AM »
Now you know the reason for OG's digs,just because they didn't find a body where they dug doesn't mean to say there isn't one.
And just because they apparently didn’t find physical evidence of an abductor doesn’t mean to say there wasn’t one.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2019, 09:00:46 AM »
And just because they apparently didn’t find physical evidence of an abductor doesn’t mean to say there wasn’t one.

Of course, but without evidence they can't move forward on that front, whereas they could extend a dig area.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #174 on: November 17, 2019, 09:09:52 AM »

On the other hand the lack of such evidence makes A C Rowley's comments in 2017 about abduction astonishing. Pedro do Carmo's comments that all options must be considered were much more reasonable imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #175 on: November 17, 2019, 09:17:40 AM »
On the other hand the lack of such evidence makes A C Rowley's comments in 2017 about abduction astonishing. Pedro do Carmo's comments that all options must be considered were much more reasonable imo.

It'll be an interesting read once its shut in 2022.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #176 on: November 17, 2019, 09:19:06 AM »
The battle fields of Europe are scattered with the remains of the brave who gave their all,you're right its not an entitlement,the right of the right of entitlement of opinion was fought for.

Is there the slightest possibility you could exercise your 'entitlement' by sticking to the thread topic please.  TY

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #177 on: November 17, 2019, 09:19:57 AM »
And just what is de Camo and his team doing?  Still sitting on their arses “considering options”?  At least the Met attempted to get answers by putting boots on the ground.  And note I used the word “apparently “ - we actually don’t know what evidence may have come to light since the investigation was re-opened that supports the abduction theory.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #178 on: November 17, 2019, 09:20:01 AM »

It'll be an interesting read once its shut in 2022.

Topic please.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #179 on: November 17, 2019, 09:55:14 AM »
Do Carmo also said the McCann's are not suspects and there's no evidence against them... Or do you just wish to cherry pick the points that suit you and ignore those that dont