Author Topic: Mark Alexander - another false innocence case?  (Read 625 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Mark Alexander - another false innocence case?
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2021, 02:15:11 PM »
It is my opinion based on the evidence, it is certainly not speculation. If the family feel aggrieved and don't like my observation then that is for them to deal with. Burying one's head in the sand has never been a constructive endeavour in miscarriage of justice cases.

There isn't a shred of evidence which supports Marks claim of innocence, the jury seeing fit to return a unanimous guilty verdict. Nothing provided since the trial alters my original view.

In my experience the family of convicted killers find the situation difficult to come to terms with, the person whom they loved turning out to be a monster is not something that is easy to accept. I'm not in the least surprised that they continue to doubt the conviction, maybe in time they will come to realise how foolish they have been.

Bottom line is that Mark is guilty of murder and of attempting to dispose of his father's remains in a most disrespectful callous manner. If the family have further issues, I suggest they address them to the convicted murderer.

I suspect Mark Alexander is another undiagnosed psychopath
‘I legitimately think that the word “innocence” is enough for people - that’s their due diligence’ (Devon Tracey)

Offline John

Re: Mark Alexander - another false innocence case?
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2021, 05:21:52 PM »
I suspect Mark Alexander is another undiagnosed psychopath

Could be but my view is that he eventually cracked after years of control by his father. Maybe there was an altercation and his father came off worse this time. Could be he had a fatal fall or something. I don't believe Mark Alexander set out to murder his father.

The cock and bull story about a builder was a complete giveaway, he couldn't have invented a more silly story to be honest.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 05:25:34 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.