Author Topic: Sandra's exit - The real reasons  (Read 41797 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Sandra's exit - The real reasons
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2021, 03:34:30 PM »
And if you listen to Sandra Leans live from just the week before - she said she wouldn’t be stepping down  *&^^&

Sandra Lean also claimed on 13th June 2021

Good morning, I'll be doing an update at 4pm today, but it will only be available on my Dr Sandra Lean page (I altered my streamyard subscription, not realising it meant I could only stream to one platform. I'll get is sorted out for next week). See you all there

Do we think this was intentional ? 🙄

She never seemingly got it ‘sorted out’ for the following week either 🙄
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 03:37:45 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Rusty

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2021, 09:06:21 PM »
This case is closed. Luke Mitchell is going nowhere. He will be enjoying his prison food for many many years to come. These people can campaign, protest, deface public property, threaten journalists, troll forums all they want, it will not change a thing. It always ends in tears for them. For the simple reason, Mitchell is as guilty as they come.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 04:44:52 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2021, 09:17:10 PM »
This case is closed. Luke Mitchell is going nowhere. He will be enjoying his prison food for many many years to come. These people can campaign, protest, deface public property, threaten journalists, troll forums all they want, it will not change a thing. It always ends in tears for them. For the simple reason, Mitchell is as guilty as they come.

Ah! A voice of reason.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 04:46:20 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2021, 09:20:28 PM »

You hope.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 04:46:46 PM by Angelo222 »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Parky41

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2021, 12:31:36 AM »
Transcript of Sandra Leans live YouTube/Facebook video update - 28th March 2021
(From around approx 24:27)

“The number of people who have been in touch since this started desperate for help in similar circumstances desperate for help and it really really tears me apart to have to say I’m sorry I can’t take on any new work and new cases right now there’s only one of me I don’t have the time or the resources right now to take on any new cases
Most of you know that for the vast vastvast  majority of the time I’ve been doing this I’ve done it in my spare time I’ve had to work other jobs to support myself in order to be able to do this work in my spare time
In the last almost 5 weeks I have done nothing from morning to night working on THIS
so working on not just what you see with answering questions and dealing with books and things like that but behind the scenes working with people who can really help long long conversations with with people who can really help erm who’s input will be really important and what’s become apparent is the only way I can do this properly is full time and that means I need to be able to earn enough money earn a living to keep me afloat and do this work full time
To that end erm a  other fantastic couple of supporters have helped me set up erm a company called innocents betrayed lots and thought that company books sales, events, services all the sorts of stuff that will be available for other people to access will go through innocents betrayed ltd they’ll be the sort of shop front if you like of that organisation which in turn will allow me to focus on THIS work full time
It’s my intention again there have been lots of unexpected expenses during the period where I’ve not been able to work for money because this has been literally full time so so I need to address that erm I’m no good to anybody if I can’t pay the bills to keep the roof over my own head erm so the the my plan is to give the profits innocents betrayed away to miscarriage of justice organisations that that can do this sort of work charitable organisations that’s my intention whatever I’m legally allowed to give away that is what I will do with it erm inevitably inevitably I can almost hear them start already listen “she’s just in it for the money” - “she’s just in it for the money” yep if I’d been doing this for the money guys I’d have given up a long long time ago arh ha ha ha a long time ago erm but yeah I just wanted that out there up front that’s that’s where I’m at the minute and over the next arh 2 or 3 weeks I’ll be I’ll be developing that and erm putting out more information about it as well now that’s our update
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RGhh114oQBw&feature=youtu.be

Transcript of Sandra Lean live Facebook video - 27th June 2021
(From approx 3:27)

‘There are 2 points I want to address firstly to the people who told lies about me and who then went on to misrepresent parts of the conversation he and I had on Friday that is and will always be between you and your conscience
The other aspect the most important in all of it that I have to address the statement now just let me yeah there was a claim that Luke advised me that all documents that have been withheld from the public for years be released immediately the implication being that I release them Luke said nothing of the sort no even if he had I could not have accepted such an instruction I’ve explained before that the difficulties with making public certain documents so not only would putting some of those documents in the public domain be an offence in Scotland it would also have or could also have an impact on Luke’s case in the future on my professional position and on the other cases that I work with

It all speaks for itself does it not? To actively be part of anything, to use up time - one needs to be paid. I'm not entirely sure what Ms Leans part time employment status is, that one could simply be off work for 5 weeks. As she states her whole time was taken up morning to night for that period of time in March. To state that to be any good fronting this then it would have to be on a full time basis. Thus a wage to pay the bills, to live.

At a time where it may have seemed possible. That sudden steep rise in interest. Which is similar to two years ago, when new interest came on board. Then it was to give up one of the part time jobs. Appealing for money. It did not happen. And there is still that question mark around those claims of a new legal team. Of an appeal and of potential evidence being lost within two years? As already stated, the beginning of that new website Long road to Justice, along with the Truthseeker project plus other subscriptions on You Tube channels.

Go fund me type avenues were pursued and fell flat. To then get into cahoots with C5 - in an attempt yet again to bring support on board. To promote the book. To built up funds where CM (IMO) was used as a front, a way of bypassing the obstacles around rules and regulations from fund me type sources. For other avenues pursued. The help with the new charity org? Set up and it went belly up? - As it would seem people were not happy with the handling of money, asking about the accounts round books sales. Fobbed off with not having time to do the accounts.

That one group wanted to handle their own funds, merchandise sales and so forth - to give the money to CM as had been their belief via the original requests - So all funds were not going to through Ms Lean through IB.org? Where Ms Lean was to be paid a full time wage and any excess to be handed over to other charity organisations where permittable?

Therefore control? -  If you want me basically then one is going to have to pay me? The two way street ended the day IB was completed? The years of study over. The years of writing around the case, to date complete in excess of two years ago now. And everything from then has been about promoting the book. Of reaping back some payment from the time spent since the student days ended? What exactly would have been the beginning of profit over loss? How many hours notched up in those years to be paid for along with other costs?

So no, I am sorry but there has never been an endless life time of campaigning. Ever, has there? There has been gain sought continuously in this two way street? Even the endless touting of the story online. It has, no doubt also been used for study purpose. Psychology and all else involved with this.

There is no Louise Shorter in the making here.  There has as always been lots of promises, false hope - to fall flat.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2021, 07:07:59 AM »
Some people think Luke is innocent others don't. This is the same with all the cases highlighted on here. Having an opinion on one case doesn't cover all.

Not strictly true for one person as they clearly think everyone ever convicted is guilty. Doesn't make them right either does it
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 04:35:27 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2021, 10:13:55 AM »
On Sunday she announced her exit. Blame was made on everyone but her.

On the previous Sunday during her live Facebook ‘update’ video Sandra Lean stated,

‘I can take the trolls okay they go with the territory it’s horrible but they go with the territory’

It’s horrible’ ?

What about when Sandra has seemingly chosen to use some of these trolls communications for content for her Facebook posts to her followers or for her live video updates?

How does Sandra Lean differentiate between these alleged ‘trolls’ ?

« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 10:30:48 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2021, 11:13:42 AM »
On Sunday she announced her exit. Blame was made on everyone but her. Has she lost control of the campaign? What are the real reasons behind her exit? Will it ever be made clear?

Sandra Lean stated, (13th June 2021 during her live Facebook video)

“I don’t work with people who are dishonest with me” (cough cough 🙄)

She then went on to state,

“here are some of the comments I’ve had from Luke’s supporters
‘Drop the drama’
‘Stop making it all about you’
‘Get is sorted’
‘If you’d don’t want to be here then you don’t have to be’
‘The balls in your court’

and then,

now the balls in your court means we’ve done everything we possibly can it’s up to you now
I’ve been doing everything I possibly can for 18 years yeah the balls in my court

Corinne Mitchell would surely fall under the category of ‘Luke’s supporters

So were - or have - any of these comments made about Sandra to Sandra been made directly or indirectly by Corinne or
maybe even killer Luke Mitchell?

Sandra then goes on to state,

’now so these these are difficult things to try to negotiate and to bring together and it kinda of became apparent that there was no will to negotiate’ (sic)

Was this really all about ‘negotiation’  or was this Sandra Leans attempt to assert her perceived authority?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 11:59:00 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2021, 12:03:38 PM »
Following killer Luke Mitchell and his mother Corinne statement (which was made for them by Lisa C Reynolds Peden)

Sandra Lean stated during her last live Facebook video,

So to the statement I’m not gonna address the whole thing because there’s no need I think the message was fairly self evident’

What from the following  ⬇️ was Sandra Lean claiming to be ‘self evident’

Posted today on the ‘unofficial’ LM Facebook page by Lisa C Reynolds Peden ⬇️

THIS STATEMENT IS FROM LUKE AND CORINNE:

‘I have spoken to Luke and Corinne both their wishes are that everyone who is able to, attends the protest on the 17th of July in Edinburgh! They are both one hundred percent behind this group and the protest that's been organised! Luke has spoken to  people the last few days and made it very clear that he will not allow ANYONE to speak for him anymore. He is a man now and will not stay in the background and longer. He has dealt with the person/people who have been telling people not to attend this protest because it wasn't organised by the 'official' group. This is not Luke's wishes and the protest is 100% legal. Luke has made it clear that the Free and retry Luke Mitchell group has his full backing and support. They I will now be posting all statements from Luke via myself.

Also they wish that all the group's come together and that any previous issues are put to bed! Luke has said that he doesn't want animosity between the groups, everyone on these groups are supposed to be here for one reason only and should all be fighting for the same cause! Luke is in charge of his life from now NO ONE ELSE!! He has taken a back seat for far too long and isn't doing it anymore.

*If you are attending any protests please wear a mask and follow all covid guide lines that are in place on the date of the protest.*

Luke and Corinne thank everyone on this group! The support is absolutely amazing! From the bonus ball tickets to raising awareness and being involved and organising two protests! It's all greatly appreciated! All money this group has raised goes directly into a bank account for Corinne.

Luke does not want photos of Jodi distributed for his fight for justice, this is insensitive to Jodis family and friends, and creates bad press for him. It is not and has never been Luke's wishes for us to find the real killer. Our job is to get Luke free and home to his mum. For anyone else to be investigated and/or charged Luke must be acquitted first.

Luke has also advised Sandra that all documents that have been withheld from the public for years be released immediately. He has been too concerned about upsetting other people, and following other wishes,but has lost his childhood, teenage years and adolescence. He will not stand for this anymore.

Luke appreciates your support and welcomes future peaceful protests and any other means of support which are within the law. All ideas from ANY groups MUST be ran by Luke in the first instance before anything is done.

Also Luke has made it very clear that the 'official' group does not speak for him nor has it ever. If you have any questions or would like to run anything by Luke please message myself as I am in daily contact with Corinne and every two days with Luke.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND HELPING ME FIGHT FOR MY FREEDOM!! BIG THINGS ARE COMING!!

Luke and Corinne have gave me permission to share with this group some pictures from his childhood. These pictures are not in the public domain. So keep your eyes peeled, I will post one later today!
💞💞💞

#lukemitchellisinnocent  #freelukemitchell

given the week before she had stated during her live Facebook video,

and in view of everything that’s been going on you know and the way things have been I asked Luke did he want me to bow out now hand over to the legal team and bow out and he said absolutely not Luke wants me to continue and hopefully find ways for me to communicate stuff to the lawyer and all that sort of thing so one of the things that I do have to say upfront and it is quite important for people to understand this some lawyers and I don’t know about this one like I said it’s very earlier days some lawyers like when they are trying to put an application to go back to the commission or an application goes into the commission they will say to the convicted person and their families
‘take down everything off of social media’
and I’ve seen it done I’ve seen it done on a couple of cases I’ve been working on we’ve got a big following going and the lawyer said take it down erm we’re hoping that won’t be the case or or if it is the case we’ll be able to erm maintain some sort of presence maybe without being as in depth as it currently is

take down everything off of social media’

@)(++(*

What about those books of yours Sandra ?

Will the lawyers also be sending someone out to round up all those books you’ve sold or given away and be erasing people’s minds in the process  @)(++(*

And what about all those people who watched that sham of a Channel 5 TV show Sandra?

Who will be responsible for erasing the minds of all those who watched it ?

And do you think channel 5 will remove it because killer Luke Mitchell’s alleged new lawyer said so?

@)(++(*
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 12:58:54 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2021, 01:10:42 PM »
NM:
AE I really don't understand all the fall out. Is it Big egos??? Spitting dummies out?? I joined the other group and left within 5 minutes due to their accusations that Corrine would never see any of the money raised and a hint that SL was benefitting from people ordering book direct from her. Surely the whole point is to work together.

Does anyone know what’s happening with the money raised from Sandra Leans latest book now?

Is it being split 50/50 - half to Sandra half to Corinne & her son - or is all of it going into Sandra’s alleged new project?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2021, 04:37:31 PM »
On Sunday she announced her exit. Blame was made on everyone but her. Has she lost control of the campaign? What are the real reasons behind her exit? Will it ever be made clear? Will it always be everyone else fault and not her own? She committed Hari Kari. But again she takes no blame.

Oh dear, has she fallen out with the gang again?  @)(++(*
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2021, 04:38:05 PM »
On Sunday she announced her exit. Blame was made on everyone but her.

⬇️

Sandra Lean
‘I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who's helped get the word out about the documentary, to those who are still working away behind the scenes and to everyone who has sent messages of support or potential new information. Luke's "team" just got a whole lot bigger!!!! Thank you.’
SL
Well, tomorrow is going to be a big day. So I hope you'll all indulge me in a little bit of fun tonight: "If you hear "No" - it means "yes," but just not yet, Fight the most when folks think you're absurd". All 17.5 years of absurdity about to hit High C! Thanks all!!!

this is what it's all about - 17.5 years spent desperatly trying to reach the summit of maslow's pyramid - "I AM a real criminologist!" - and to hell with the people hurt or damaged along the way

She’s not
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 05:46:26 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2021, 05:07:15 PM »
On the previous Sunday during her live Facebook ‘update’ video Sandra Lean stated,

‘I can take the trolls okay they go with the territory it’s horrible but they go with the territory’

It’s horrible’ ?

What about when Sandra has seemingly chosen to use some of these trolls communications for content for her Facebook posts to her followers or for her live video updates?

How does Sandra Lean differentiate between these alleged ‘trolls’ ?

Everyone who disagrees with her online is a troll in her view.

It was always only a matter of time before there was a power grab by the Facebook mob. I can't stop laughing   (&^&
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 05:22:26 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Admin

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2021, 05:25:19 PM »
I have removed a number of posts relating to a moderator and moderation. If any member has an issue with moderation then please take it up with the admin team.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 05:39:05 PM by Admin »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2021, 05:35:24 PM »
Everyone who disagrees with her online is a troll in her view.

And still nothing from killer Luke Mitchell even though she allegedly speaks to Corinne every day and Luke ever other day?

Lisa P: ’Please bear with us, we will update you in due course!