Author Topic: Letter to Mike Teskowski dated 4th July 2010  (Read 17126 times)

Weety

Re: Letter dated 4th July 2010
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2012, 11:24:48 AM »
Does Admin have the letter from June 2011, in which JB goes nuts over Ali Bongo?

WTF is 'Ali Bongo' Weety .... I know it's some bullsh*t from Tesko but it was before my time? Obviously it upset Bamber?

Andrea and Shona could tell you better than I could, but Mike made up some story about a medium who was going to tell us all who did it or something. Yes, it upset JB, and then Mike revealed it was all a hoax anyway.

Offline starryian

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2012, 08:51:27 PM »
Um.. I'm probably not the right person to answer this as I don't follow his theories that closely, but I think his current suggestion is that NB / JB did not say "Sheila's got the gun" but "She has got the gun.." allowing for it to be June or any other female assassin of his choosing I suppose.

Oh, right. So, currently in the frame, June, Lara Croft, and Olive from On The Buses. Oh dear. Did he and Jackie both lose it on the same day?
LOL..........Yes! I remember Olive............ohhhhhhh Arrrfer!! @)(++(*
Starryian..

Offline Andrea

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2012, 08:56:21 PM »
Do you remember the episode where they had been decorating? olive needed the loo in the middle of the night and the paint was still wet! Handprints all over.

And old Blakey, bless him. @)(++(*

Offline starryian

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2012, 08:08:34 AM »
Do you remember the episode where they had been decorating? olive needed the loo in the middle of the night and the paint was still wet! Handprints all over.

And old Blakey, bless him. @)(++(*
LOL.........yes I remember that episode! .........Olive what have you done! You stoopid great lump!
Brilliant stuff. Sadly, they dont make them like that anymore.
I liked Blakey.........argggggg.............I ate you Butler! @)(++(*
Starryian..

Offline Nicholas

Re: Letter to Mike Teskowski dated 4th July 2010
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2018, 01:14:03 PM »
Letter to Mike Teskowski dated 4th July 2010

IMO Bamber reveals so much in his letters

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation