Author Topic: The Real Jeremy Bamber  (Read 36654 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: The Real Jeremy Bamber
« Reply #255 on: May 16, 2020, 01:02:17 AM »
Does anyone know why Bamber allegedly lost his enhanced prisoner status end of 2013?

According to CAL it was temporary (although some privileges were never reinstated) and as a result of the introduction of reforms (1st November 2013) which replaced reasonable behaviour being enough to earn privileges being replaced with the expectation that privileges had to be earned by prisoners working actively towards their own rehabilitation.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Nicholas

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

Re: The Real Jeremy Bamber
« Reply #257 on: April 21, 2021, 11:31:42 PM »
Speaking from his prison cell in Wakefield he said:

It is the ultimate alibi that I was in the company of dozens of police officers when it was clear that a person or persons were alive in the house who I am convicted of murdering."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14325252/jeremy-bamber-hope-new-evidence-appeal/

What time does Bamber say shots were fired & why didn’t he or anyone else hear them or say anything about them at the time ?  *&^^&
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation