Author Topic: Peter Sutcliffe - Full confession (police statement)  (Read 12321 times)

Offline Andrea

Peter Sutcliffe - Full confession (police statement)
« on: August 24, 2012, 11:13:10 PM »
http://www.execulink.com/~kbrannen/confessn.htm

This is a link to Sutcliffes confession/statement to the police.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 07:25:51 PM by John »

Offline Andrea

Re: Full confession (police statement)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 01:09:12 PM »
Has anyone read this statement from Sutcliffe?

Opinion?

Offline Joanne

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 05:15:46 PM »
I've printed it off, I will read it later.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 02:12:02 PM »
It's a bit shocking in that he reels it off like it's normal behaviour even though he says he knows he's doing wrong.

beaufoy

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 04:49:36 AM »
With the police history of altering audio tape interview confessions/complaints (they are allowed to do so it is not illegal), and even writing confessions for the suspect to sign. The only way to believe a confession or any other tape has not been tamperred with by the police is to either revert back to when the police were not allowed to falsify tapes and the subject on the recording is given a copy imediately. Or failing this put all interviews on DVD which will make altering/falsifying more difficult.
  Have you all seen the photo of the masonic hand shake of sutcliff and frank bruno. Said meeting was arranged by Jimmy Saville .....jimmy fixed it ffor bruno

Padgates staff

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 10:45:33 AM »
Beaufoy-you're not a moggy are you? Or borrowing the internet from next door  @)(++(* My friend used to do that when the neighbours went out but it only worked in the bedroom! You post only when there's a starting number of 4!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 10:49:04 AM »
With the police history of altering audio tape interview confessions/complaints (they are allowed to do so it is not illegal), and even writing confessions for the suspect to sign. The only way to believe a confession or any other tape has not been tamperred with by the police is to either revert back to when the police were not allowed to falsify tapes and the subject on the recording is given a copy imediately. Or failing this put all interviews on DVD which will make altering/falsifying more difficult.
  Have you all seen the photo of the masonic hand shake of sutcliff and frank bruno. Said meeting was arranged by Jimmy Saville .....jimmy fixed it ffor bruno

I have seen said picture of them shaking hands, yes.
The ripper is now trying to distance himself from the late tv paedophile!