Author Topic: Moderation queries.  (Read 93620 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Moderation queries.
« Reply #270 on: August 24, 2020, 03:40:04 AM »
I’ll have to ask you to explain that one ?

Think on what yourself has had to say.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #271 on: August 24, 2020, 09:14:46 AM »
TBH it always touches a nerve when people fail to understand the impact using mental health as an insult has on those who are truly suffering.

It wasn't meant as  an insult. For anyone suffering with mental  health problems the imprtant thing is to realise the problem and seek treatment....that's the only way to get better. Certainly arguing on a discussion board and insulting other people isnt going to help.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #272 on: August 24, 2020, 12:12:58 PM »
Think on what yourself has had to say.

That Davel is logged on to this site all day, everyday ? That’s self evident.

That he used having mental health issues as a slur is also self evident.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #273 on: August 24, 2020, 12:19:53 PM »
It wasn't meant as  an insult. For anyone suffering with mental  health problems the imprtant thing is to realise the problem and seek treatment....that's the only way to get better. Certainly arguing on a discussion board and insulting other people isnt going to help.

You can only laugh at your lack of self-awareness. There really is no other appropriate reaction.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #274 on: August 24, 2020, 02:19:56 PM »
That Davel is logged on to this site all day, everyday ? That’s self evident.

That he used having mental health issues as a slur is also self evident.
Some posters seem to log on and off in between posts..I simply stay logged on... doesn't mean I'm sitting in front of my pc..my post re mental health was genuine and not a slur..
Why the obsession...

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #275 on: August 24, 2020, 06:05:18 PM »
Some posters seem to log on and off in between posts..I simply stay logged on... doesn't mean I'm sitting in front of my pc..my post re mental health was genuine and not a slur..
Why the obsession...

Bored now. Move on.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #276 on: August 24, 2020, 06:50:26 PM »
Bossy madam ain’t she?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #277 on: August 25, 2020, 12:16:47 PM »
Bored now. Move on.

Hopefully you can and stop this obsession you have  with my wife and job

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #278 on: September 05, 2020, 10:39:19 PM »
Could the moderators get a grip on the insults aimed at those who think the mcCanns are innocent. At the moment angelo seems to be encouraging it. It seems sceptics having lost the logical argument have nothing else but insults

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #279 on: September 23, 2020, 07:41:55 PM »
More poor moderation from gunit today. Encouraging ad hom...then I get points for objecting. No problem but gunit and whichever mod gave the points...don't try and pretend this is anything apart from appalling moderaion and petty jealousy

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #280 on: September 29, 2020, 11:00:48 PM »
More poor moderation from gunit today. Encouraging ad hom...then I get points for objecting. No problem but gunit and whichever mod gave the points...don't try and pretend this is anything apart from appalling moderaion and petty jealousy

In my opinion you need to ensure you abide by the rules of the forum.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #281 on: September 30, 2020, 09:50:31 AM »
In my opinion you need to ensure you abide by the rules of the forum.
Imo you need to ensure you abide by the rules of the forum. Promoting a goading post and editing s post to remove opinion you didn't agree with both contravene the rules. I've had hardly s point since Christmas...obeyed the rules ..ignored abuse ..
I don't think obeying rules has any real advantages.Several sceptics who you align with constantly post abuse and break rules..take the points and carry on. I'm starting to think that's the best option

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #282 on: September 30, 2020, 10:58:55 AM »
Imo you need to ensure you abide by the rules of the forum. Promoting a goading post and editing s post to remove opinion you didn't agree with both contravene the rules. I've had hardly s point since Christmas...obeyed the rules ..ignored abuse ..
I don't think obeying rules has any real advantages.Several sceptics who you align with constantly post abuse and break rules..take the points and carry on. I'm starting to think that's the best option
Just go for it.  The rules differ according to who's posting and who's moderating anyway.  If you can't beat 'em join em and treat warnings as a measure of success, that's my advice. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #283 on: September 30, 2020, 02:16:10 PM »
Could the moderators get a grip on the insults aimed at those who think the mcCanns are innocent. At the moment angelo seems to be encouraging it. It seems sceptics having lost the logical argument have nothing else but insults

The truth has always been hard for some supporters to stomach. I challenge you to find a single post made by me that is false.  Message me when you post it.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 02:21:44 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #284 on: September 30, 2020, 02:20:08 PM »
Just go for it.  The rules differ according to who's posting and who's moderating anyway.  If you can't beat 'em join em and treat warnings as a measure of success, that's my advice.

Careful VS.  Your language towards some members has been appalling lately so I would quit when you are ahead.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!