Author Topic: Moderation queries.  (Read 93628 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Moderation queries.
« Reply #285 on: September 30, 2020, 06:19:20 PM »
Careful VS.  Your language towards some members has been appalling lately so I would quit when you are ahead.
Give it a rest Angelo.  You described the McCanns as “shit parents” - who are you to lecture me about my language?  I’m not afraid of your threats or your warnings, so pile ‘em on.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #286 on: September 30, 2020, 06:21:59 PM »
The truth has always been hard for some supporters to stomach. I challenge you to find a single post made by me that is false.  Message me when you post it.
Here’s one.  Didn’t take long.  Opinion posted as fact
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11722.msg617393#msg617393
An opinion not shared by any police force that I’m aware of.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #287 on: September 30, 2020, 07:44:54 PM »
The truth has always been hard for some supporters to stomach. I challenge you to find a single post made by me that is false.  Message me when you post it.

This post is false...hows that. As the truth isnt known how can it be hard for supporters to swallow it. Ill send the message now....message sent

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #288 on: September 30, 2020, 07:49:38 PM »
Careful VS.  Your language towards some members has been appalling lately so I would quit when you are ahead.

Threatening posters isnt nice...the forum is dwindling...do you want to lose a couple more posters...not a very smart move

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #289 on: September 30, 2020, 07:58:38 PM »
This post is false...hows that. As the truth isnt known how can it be hard for supporters to swallow it. Ill send the message now....message sent

Just proves my point.  @)(++(*
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #290 on: September 30, 2020, 07:59:40 PM »
Give it a rest Angelo.  You described the McCanns as “shit parents” - who are you to lecture me about my language?  I’m not afraid of your threats or your warnings, so pile ‘em on.

And shit parents they were going off on the piss while three vulnerable babies were left alone in an unsecured apartment. How bloody jolly of them...NOT!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #291 on: September 30, 2020, 08:00:31 PM »
Just proves my point.  @)(++(*
No it doesnt prove your point...another false claim...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #292 on: September 30, 2020, 08:01:34 PM »
And shit parents they were going off on the piss while three vulnerable babies were left alone in an unsecured apartment.

what a shame this is what a once good forum has become

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #293 on: September 30, 2020, 08:02:37 PM »
And shit parents they were going off on the piss while three vulnerable babies were left alone in an unsecured apartment. How bloody jolly of them...NOT!

what do you think that post says about you

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #294 on: September 30, 2020, 08:04:27 PM »
Here’s one.  Didn’t take long.  Opinion posted as fact
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11722.msg617393#msg617393
An opinion not shared by any police force that I’m aware of.

Absolutely true. Abduction from the street outside has been muted by several former detectives and I totally agree with them. The only reason this current lot at SY won't say it is because they are being restrained in what they can say publicly.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #295 on: September 30, 2020, 08:06:45 PM »
Absolutely true. Abduction from the street outside has been muted by several former detectives and I totally agree with them. The only reason this current lot at SY won't say it is because they are being restrained in what they can say publicly.

thast a bit of  a ridiculous commnet when its the Germans making all the statemnets...thats another opinion posted as fact....so isnt a fact and is therefore another false statement... perhaps you just dont realise how many false staements you make
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 08:07:56 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #296 on: September 30, 2020, 08:07:13 PM »
what do you think that post says about you

My post is on the nail and that is what irritates you so much.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #297 on: September 30, 2020, 08:08:24 PM »
Three examples of bad language in that unnecessarily nasty post, how many points will you award yourself for that?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #298 on: September 30, 2020, 08:10:06 PM »
thast a bit of  a ridiculous commnet when its the Germans making all the statemnets...thats another opinion posted as fact....so isnt a fact and is therefore another false statement... perhaps you just dont realise how many false staements you make

The Germans are in cloud cuckoo land but do go on supping it all up.  In the end you will find the same result, a dead end.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #299 on: September 30, 2020, 08:10:29 PM »
Muted?  Are you sure?  That means pretty much the reverse of what you meant to say, perhaps you didn’t realise?  As for rest, it’s conjecture stated as fact.  Again.  You’re not very good at abiding by these forum rules are you?