Author Topic: Website launched for Mark  (Read 28699 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Website launched for Mark
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2018, 11:39:23 PM »
The classic psychopath in unable to show any empathy or remorse and will always attempt to blame others for their dastardly deeds.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Myster

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2018, 08:33:16 AM »
https://twitter.com/MA_Campaign/status/1009520594977808387

But Mark didn't excavate 2 metric tonnes of soil and clay anyway, did he Daisy?  The consultant who analysed the first three thin concrete layers, said they were professionally executed, so I presume the original hole was also dug by this mysterious building contractor, and not by Mark himself who was allegedly too busy with his studies in London?

The driver who delivered the last batch of concrete which Mark ordered must also have seen which area of the property he barrowed the full cubic metre to.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2018, 09:11:40 AM »
The classic psychopath in unable to show any empathy or remorse and will always attempt to blame others for their dastardly deeds.

This guy knew Chris Watts and his family for around 25 years and although he appears to pick up on sometching between son/mother he doesn't appear to have a clue of his friends darker side https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L6NvQYDVK7I This is how convincing pathological individuals can be.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2018, 01:00:55 PM »
A website has just been launched for Mark. This has some of the information I have posted but also a lot more. Take a look if you are interested.

www.freemarkalexander.org

"Mark Alexander finds himself in very tragic circumstances, having been wrongly convicted of his father’s murder in 2010 – while he was still at university. Mark has always maintained his innocence and both sides of his family support calls for his conviction to be overturned. We are extremely concerned that Mark was found guilty on the basis of doubt created about his version of events rather than any evidence of his involvement in a murder. No such evidence exists. There is no known cause, or date, of death – and there were no traces of DNA, blood, or even fingerprints linking Mark to the crime. Significant questions remain unanswered too about his father’s lifestyle. Those of us who know Mark, or have met him even once, will appreciate the absurdity of this situation; the weakness of the prosecution, and how the jury were misled during the trial."

Mark clearly uses manipulation and charm to pull the wool over people's eyes, especially given the fact it's stated on his website that after meeting him once people believe him innocent!

And by immediately pointing out "while he was still at university?" this statement alone strikes me as manipulative. Is this written to suggest university students don't commit murder? .

Why is Mark charging £1 to view the CCRC's statement of reasons? http://www.freemarkalexander.org/case-file/

« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 02:05:25 PM by John »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2018, 02:09:25 PM »
On his website it is naively claimed that he couldn't have murdered his father as he was at university fifty miles away.  The truth however is somewhat different.  He could have driven back to the family home, killed his father, hidden the body and returned to his university lodgings at any time and nobody would have been any the wiser.  He could thereafter have returned to bury the remains after attempting to cremate them.

The shallow grave in which Sami's remains were buried was covered by several layers of a mortar mix. This would indicate that he returned on several occasions to add multiple layers of mortar as he couldn't carry enough sand and cement in his vehicle to do the job in one go. The 'in full public view' final effort was a pathetic effort to cover over what has occurred previously.

No outsider/third party would have gone to such trouble had they killed Sami. Only someone like Mark with an insider knowledge of the property and of the neighbours could have managed to dig a grave and bury a body in such circumstances. Had he been discovered he had an excuse for being there.

The police are to be praised for uncovering Sami's body otherwise this killer might have gone free. I still see nothing which could by any stretch of the imagination be described as exculpatory evidence.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 01:03:42 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2018, 02:13:22 PM »
Theres no excusing Marks bad behaviour Daisy. IMO you need to be on your guard.

I suspect he got wind of your unhappiness and has contacted you with a piss poor excuse to ensure he keeps you on side.

It won't be long before he slips back to his usual bad behaviour.

You are spot on.  His supporters regularly check this site and informed him I was unhappy that he failed to thank me for his birthday present.  I will be posting a message direct to them as they are distorting everything which is posted on this site but they are not brave enough to post themselves and explain why they are supporting Mark and how they believe he is innocent.  Disgraceful behaviour.  I will be replying to Mark privately but they also failed to mention that everyone agrees that he is bad mannered and should have thanked me.  It doesn't matter how busy you are, you should always find time to thank your friends for their presents.  Eight weeks is unacceptable and he might as well not have bothered.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2018, 02:22:52 PM »
This is a message for Mark's friends who are snooping on this site and reporting distorted information back to Mark in order to make him angry.  You are just after your own glory and are not genuine friends.  Please join this forum and explain why you support him and give reasons for his innocence.
You are the same people who informed Mark (incorrectly) that I posted photos of Mark and his father on the forum.  This was not me and I had a scathing letter from Mark demanding I remove them.  Admin posted them and they were perfectly entitled to as these photos were already in the public domain and have been for some 10 years.  I had to try and repair the damage with Mark as I felt he didn't trust me.
You have now tried to stir up trouble again by contacting Mark who has subsequently sent me the money for the work I did for him.  I never at any time asked for money and was making the point that after doing the work and sending him a cheque for his birthday he seemed to have abandoned me.  However, you failed to mention to him that everyone on here agreed with me and thought it was bad mannered of him not to thank me, or anyone else for that matter.  We all lead busy lives but when someone gives you a present, you find the time to give them a ring or drop them a few lines.  I bet you also failed to tell him that most of the members on here think he is guilty as did the jury.  You are doing nothing but cause trouble and not giving Mark the full picture.  However, you can rest assured that I will be.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2018, 02:25:24 PM »
This is a message for Mark's friends who are snooping on this site and reporting distorted information back to Mark in order to make him angry.  You are just after your own glory and are not genuine friends.  Please join this forum and explain why you support him and give reasons for his innocence.
You are the same people who informed Mark (incorrectly) that I posted photos of Mark and his father on the forum.  This was not me and I had a scathing letter from Mark demanding I remove them.  Admin posted them and they were perfectly entitled to as these photos were already in the public domain and have been for some 10 years.  I had to try and repair the damage with Mark as I felt he didn't trust me.
You have now tried to stir up trouble again by contacting Mark who has subsequently sent me the money for the work I did for him.  I never at any time asked for money and was making the point that after doing the work and sending him a cheque for his birthday he seemed to have abandoned me.  However, you failed to mention to him that everyone on here agreed with me and thought it was bad mannered of him not to thank me, or anyone else for that matter.  We all lead busy lives but when someone gives you a present, you find the time to give them a ring or drop them a few lines.  I bet you also failed to tell him that most of the members on here think he is guilty as did the jury.  You are doing nothing but cause trouble and not giving Mark the full picture.  However, you can rest assured that I will be.

It sounds to me like Marks true colours are never far from the surface.

I wouldn't bother writing to him if I were you Daisy. Post whatever you have to say to him here and let someone else report back to him.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 02:32:15 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2018, 02:27:54 PM »

Sorry I missed this Daisy, however yet another red flag and suggestive of a controlling nature.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2018, 02:37:21 PM »

Did Mark pay you back out of his own money or give you back the money you sent him as a gift? Either way I very much doubt you were paid back by Mark. Wouldn't surprise me to learn he used someone else's money.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2018, 02:39:20 PM »
On his website it is naively claimed that he couldn't have murdered his father as he was at university fifty miles away.  The truth however is somewhat different.  He could have driven back to the family home, killed his father, hidden the body and returned to his university lodgings at any time and nobody would have been any the wiser.  He could thereafter have returned to bury the remains after attempting to cremate them.

The shallow grave in which Sami's remains were buried was covered by several layers of a mortar mix. This would indicate that he returned on several occasions to add multiple layers of mortar as he couldn't carry enough sand and cement in his vehicle to do the job in one go. The 'in full public view' final effort was a pathetic effort to cover over what has occurred previously.

No outsider/third party would have gone to such trouble had they killed Sami. Only someone like Mark with an insider knowledge of the property and of the neighbours could have managed to dig a grave and bury a body in such circumstances. Had be been discovered he had an excuse for being there.

The police are to be praised for uncovering Sami's body otherwise this killer might have gone free. I still see nothing which could by any stretch of the imagination be described as exculpatory evidence.

I concur!

Offline Daisy

« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2018, 10:04:34 PM »
Did Mark pay you back out of his own money or give you back the money you sent him as a gift? Either way I very much doubt you were paid back by Mark. Wouldn't surprise me to learn he used someone else's money.

Mark sent me cash in the post so who knows where it came from.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2018, 07:35:40 AM »

Mark sent me cash in the post so who knows where it came from.

I imagine he didn't like the fact you'd posted the following; in particular where you've said "I feel I've been conned again"

Just wanted to advise you that you won’t get anymore updates on Mark from me as I no longer want any contact with him. I feel I have been conned again and I don’t know why I didn’t listen to you all when you said I was wasting my time.
Mark asked me to help with some research in the summer. This involved me sending away for documents costing £12 each. I spent over £80 on these. Then in October it was Mark’s birthday so I sent him a cheque but have had no acknowledgment at all. The research was passed to me from one of Mark’s friend who “didn’t have time” to do it.
I feel quite hurt that he has used me in this way and I think I have given him ample time to give me a quick ring or drop me a few lines to thank me. He may be intelligent but he certainly has no manners.

Sounds to me like he's attempting to save face.

There's no doubt Mark Alexander is a con artist Daisy and again if I were you I'd remain guarded. Those people who are supporting him, including family members, are quite clearly in denial about his crimes.

It's a shame he doesn't have the courage to own up to murdering his father Sami but many of these pathological individuals are cowards.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 07:38:20 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2018, 11:21:09 AM »
Mark states:

"I revered my father. It was a relationship of respect but also one based on fear. I was scared of him and what he was capable of, as so many people were. It was a fear that had been instilled in me as a child through discipline, threats and punishment. It was his way of bringing me up and conditioning me with a set of principles and ideals that would set me in good stead for life. It isn’t fair to say I was unhappy as a child – I didn’t know any better – but I knew somehow we were different.

If things were done his way he was a charming man to be around, but everyone seemed to fall short of his expectations at some point and he would unleash fury and spite onto them. Like any son, I learnt to understand him, how to mediate with him and appeal to his nature. Patience, flexibility and an appreciation for his perspective were key to this. I learnt to value these qualities, to be sensitive and respectful of the individual. We simply cannot afford not to be. Life thrusts all kinds of people together, we have to understand tolerance if we are to get by at all.

Ultimately, my upbringing made me who I am today and I can only be grateful for that. It was an environment where the incentive to achieve drove me to excel.

All very telling and why in the end Mark chose to murder his father.

I don't believe he's "sensitive and respectful" or "understands tolerance" at all. I think he's a cold and callous individual who attempts to hide behind a mask of sanity.

He may have fooled a few people but he didn't fool the police nor the courts.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 11:26:10 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2018, 11:29:41 AM »

Seems to me you fell short of Marks expectations. As he projects on his website - "if things were done his way he was a charming man to be around, but everyone seemed to fall short of his expectations at some point and he would unleash fury and spite onto them."

His 'supporters' aren't to blame for his behaviour Daisy, he's manipulated them to do his bidding.