Author Topic: Introduction and a request please!  (Read 7130 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Introduction and a request please!
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2021, 07:46:14 PM »
Thanks Myster, so now I'm more confused, who is the Barnsley Burglar?!

Ah, this made me laugh! Myster means Mike Tesko, boss of blue. There's a video of him on here somewhere, sitting on his sister's toilet and talking in an American accent!
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Teams_UP

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2021, 07:50:43 PM »
Ah, this made me laugh! Myster means Mike Tesko, boss of blue. There's a video of him on here somewhere, sitting on his sister's toilet and talking in an American accent!

@)(++(* the plot thickens!  Mike seems to be a bit of an enigma!!  One thing I don't understand which you may be able to help with?  There is a sub on here described as 'A forum by Jeremy Bamber supporters dedicated to having his conviction overturned. Created by Mike Teskowski' but he doesn't seem to have anything to do with it or have ever posted on it?  Sorry I'm probably asking stupid questions but trying to make sense of it all!!

Offline Teams_UP

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2021, 08:03:38 PM »
Bamber promises to be out by that Christmas, then it all dies down.

I don't know about anyone else, but I thought there was a parallel here with Donald Trump - 'we won this election, just wait the proof will be revealed soon...'   *tumbleweed*

Offline puglove

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2021, 08:04:36 PM »
@)(++(* the plot thickens!  Mike seems to be a bit of an enigma!!  One thing I don't understand which you may be able to help with?  There is a sub on here described as 'A forum by Jeremy Bamber supporters dedicated to having his conviction overturned. Created by Mike Teskowski' but he doesn't seem to have anything to do with it or have ever posted on it?  Sorry I'm probably asking stupid questions but trying to make sense of it all!!

I think it just refers to the blue forum being created by Mike Tesko. As was the world in 7 days, and the cure for piles.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2021, 08:45:22 PM »
This is getting a bit tedious now (although I suspect that is your aim). Are you saying that you think you can singlehandedly change the outcome of a court case?  Although, on that note, Jeremy is already in prison, what are you trying to prove?!  I note that you have still not answered any of my questions although I've done you the courtesy of answering yours.

In your podcast you stated ‘course of a case” now your saying ‘court case’ ?

And also - ‘because they’re not going to change the course of a case at all’

What makes you think this?

You are wrong about your comment ‘they’re not going to change the course of a case at all’
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 08:50:49 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Teams_UP

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2021, 08:46:36 PM »
I think it just refers to the blue forum being created by Mike Tesko. As was the world in 7 days, and the cure for piles.

Thank you, that makes sense!  Thanks for clarifying 8((()*/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2021, 08:54:41 PM »
I'm guessing that being permanently banned is not necessarily a bad thing?! I agree, Carol Ann Lee's book is the source I've used for reference; excellent detail and also the TV drama following it has heightened the profile of the case too.

Are you suggesting that’s a good thing ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline colsville

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2021, 10:12:47 AM »
If I haven't upset you then I seem to have triggered some sort of negative reaction towards me, unless this is how you speak to/deal with everyone who asks you a question?  Again, you've countered my question with another question.

If someone wants to answer a question with a question, so what?  Why does it bother you.  Just leave it and  move on.

Going round arguing with people isn't going to help you write your book....is it?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2021, 10:35:38 AM »
If someone wants to answer a question with a question, so what?  Why does it bother you.  Just leave it and  move on.

Going round arguing with people isn't going to help you write your book....is it?

How is it, that in a dialogue/debate/discussion between two people, only one of them is seen to be arguing?

Offline Teams_UP

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2021, 11:18:57 AM »

You are mistaken colsville, I'm not arguing with anyone.  I'm asking questions.

Offline Teams_UP

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2021, 11:19:35 AM »
Can anyone tell me why some of my posts have disappeared?

Offline colsville

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2021, 11:26:21 AM »

How is it, that in a dialogue/debate/discussion between two people, only one of them is seen to be arguing?

Publishing someone's online time, down to the number of seconds, is not helpful, and I would say, inflammatory.

If you went online about 15-20 years ago, and two people were arguing, one person might make a derogatory remark along the lines of....'don't you have anything better to so with your time?'

.....or....

'you're the one who spends all their time on this forum'' 

Those kinds of comments were designed to antagonise the other person.
Forum behaviour has matured over the years, and you rarely see those kinds of comments.

But..... that is what Helen appears to be doing, even if she doesn't realise it.  This kind of behaviour is unhelpful on forums, because it often means that tempers rise, and everything goes off topic and personal.

Offline Teams_UP

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2021, 11:32:15 AM »
Publishing someone's online time, down to the number of seconds, is not helpful, and I would say, inflammatory.

If you went online about 15-20 years ago, and two people were arguing, one person might make a derogatory remark along the lines of....'don't you have anything better to so with your time?'

.....or....

'you're the one who spends all their time on this forum'' 

Those kinds of comments were designed to antagonise the other person.
Forum behaviour has matured over the years, and you rarely see those kinds of comments.

But..... that is what Helen appears to be doing, even if she doesn't realise it.  This kind of behaviour is unhelpful on forums, because it often means that tempers rise, and everything goes off topic and personal.

In that case, I apologise for posting those stats.  Thank you for the clarification.   

Offline Teams_UP

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2021, 11:53:30 AM »
This kind of behaviour is unhelpful on forums, because it often means that tempers rise, and everything goes off topic and personal.

I suppose it doesn't matter that Nicholas first antagonised me with:

"Why would you choose to promote the 30 plus year old false narrative of a man who murdered his dad Nevill, his mum June, his sister Sheila and his 6 year old nephews Nicholas and Daniel in cold blood?

Daniel was found with his thumb in his mouth Helen.. "

before bothering to find out what my views were on the subject?   I find this personal and upsetting, to suggest that I don't care about the victims and even worse, assuming that I believe the 'false narrative'?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2021, 12:04:22 PM »
I suppose it doesn't matter that Nicholas first antagonised me with:

"Why would you choose to promote the 30 plus year old false narrative of a man who murdered his dad Nevill, his mum June, his sister Sheila and his 6 year old nephews Nicholas and Daniel in cold blood?

Daniel was found with his thumb in his mouth Helen.. "

before bothering to find out what my views were on the subject?   I find this personal and upsetting, to suggest that I don't care about the victims and even worse, assuming that I believe the 'false narrative'?

Your first post stated ‘The point of the book is not to discuss if he's innocent or guilty’

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the board; thanks for accepting me.  I'm after a favour!  Full disclosure; I'm currently writing a book about contentious cases and, of course, Jeremy's case features. 

The point of the book is not to discuss if he's innocent or guilty, but to look into forums like this and ask posters what it is that motivates them to discuss the case.  Does anyone have any thoughts or would be willing to chat to me about it?

Also I'll be honest - I find this and the Blue Forum quite confusing, could explain a bit of the history for me? 

Thank you so much in advance  8(0(* 8((()*/