Author Topic: New Brett Interview  (Read 4544 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: New Brett Interview
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2021, 02:49:59 PM »
Haha. No, not offended in the slightest haha. I always suspected my accent would be there :p

Oh boy, that accent haha. I've never understood why they don't use use actual Welsh actors haha.

Thank you.

Well, I thought you were great Kay  8((()*/ (crawler!). No seriously, I enjoyed the interview, I was just talking about BC a few days ago and how it would be interesting if someone pinned him down on the photographs of Sheila. Not convinced he doesn't know anything about it.

One point about the cheque fraud though, I think when he mentioned Bamber carrying out a cheque fraud, he was talking about in Oz or NZ. Bamber tried to do something similar with his travellers cheques and got caught. It;s one of the reasons he left in a hurry.

Offline KayPage1990

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2021, 03:06:38 PM »
Thank you. I'm not a natural with things like podcasting :p So I've had some fun trying to get used to it.

For example - my audio was terrible, so I contacted an editor and it turns out...I was using the wrong side of the mic  (&^&

Oh that's interesting.

Yea, I wasn't at all convinced about Sheila's images, but I almost feel as if he's convinced himself he wasn't involved in that because he sounded pretty confident. I still believe he was involved in that but I'm not sure why he couldn't recall it.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2021, 03:26:33 PM »
There were a few things that Brett seemed to misunderstand or not want to commit himself to.

E.g. he had no idea about the images of Shiela, which seems hard to believe and that he had no understanding of antiques but on that front he could have been playing a part essentially, wanting to sound like he knew more.

Yes, I believed Brett in relation to the sisters because he actually spoke about that a few times in different ways and stick to the same story.

I do think he probably knew more or at least had his own doubts.

Kay,

Do you think Brett genuinely misunderstood or do you think he was purposefully being disingenuous over things like for example the meeting with the Sun journalist Michael Fielder?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2021, 03:26:49 PM »
Thank you. I'm not a natural with things like podcasting :p So I've had some fun trying to get used to it.

For example - my audio was terrible, so I contacted an editor and it turns out...I was using the wrong side of the mic  (&^&

Oh that's interesting.

Yea, I wasn't at all convinced about Sheila's images, but I almost feel as if he's convinced himself he wasn't involved in that because he sounded pretty confident. I still believe he was involved in that but I'm not sure why he couldn't recall it.

It all sounded pretty good to me and you did better than breakfast TV to pin him down!  8((()*/

I think he is reluctant to talk about the pictures because he couldn't justify his part in that.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2021, 03:36:00 PM »
I think he is reluctant to talk about the pictures because he couldn't justify his part in that.

I concur

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline KayPage1990

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2021, 03:38:35 PM »
I agree Caroline, I think that's more likely what it is.

I think perhaps he just really does regret being involved in something like that (being in your 20s is so different from being in your 60s) and so it's just easier for him to deny it than to admit he was involved.

My gut is that he DOES know he was involved in that but he is ashamed of it now and just doesn't want to admit it.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2021, 04:28:43 PM »
Wonder if Brett Collins knew anything about Jeff

“.....New Zealand and there had some type of homosexual relationship with a man named Jeff it is also at this time that he met Brett Collins.” (sic) https://jeremybamber.org/the-inheritance-issue/

If you do have any further communication with Brett it would be interesting to know if he knew Jeff and to ask for the name of the man Bamber met in Hong Kong

Would also be interested to know what his thoughts are on men who have relationships with or marry women as a cover for the man’s homosexuality - this has been referred to by some as the ‘beard phenomenon‘

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2005/may/28/women-pay-in-bearded-relationships/

https://thewisdomdaily.com/are-you-a-beard/

https://qz.com/329575/chinas-homowives-are-becoming-unlikely-champions-for-gay-rights/
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 04:38:58 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2021, 04:59:32 PM »
I agree Caroline, I think that's more likely what it is.

I think perhaps he just really does regret being involved in something like that (being in your 20s is so different from being in your 60s) and so it's just easier for him to deny it than to admit he was involved.

My gut is that he DOES know he was involved in that but he is ashamed of it now and just doesn't want to admit it.

Is it shame or fear or does Brett feel indifferent to it all?

I noticed he didn’t refer to Nevill, June, Sheila, Daniel and Nicholas by name.. wonder why?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 05:02:15 PM by Nicholas »

Offline KayPage1990

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2021, 06:00:44 PM »
No, that's true. He never did refer to them by name.

I'm not sure. I'd have to speak with him again :)

I am still in contact with him and he told me to just drop him a message if I have anything further, so I will ask him those questions when I speak to him next :)

I'll probably leave it a few weeks just in case anything else crops up and i can ask it all in one go :)

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2021, 06:13:16 PM »
No, that's true. He never did refer to them by name.

Do you think if you did point this out to him if he might decide to not speak with you again?

I wonder how much thought he’s given to all this over the years.

I found his comment ‘an adoption of convenience’ of interest. Was this because of Bamber’s influence; conversations they had on the subject or did Brett say this because of something he may have read at some point over the years?

I’d be interested to know why he initially told the police he was ‘homosexual’ and now appears to identify as ‘bisexual’

I’d also be interested to hear Bretts thoughts on the possibility of Bamber using women as a cover for his possibly homosexuality

Would also be interested to know what his thoughts are on men who have relationships with or marry women as a cover for the man’s homosexuality - this has been referred to by some as the ‘beard phenomenon‘

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2005/may/28/women-pay-in-bearded-relationships/

https://thewisdomdaily.com/are-you-a-beard/

https://qz.com/329575/chinas-homowives-are-becoming-unlikely-champions-for-gay-rights/
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 06:53:51 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2021, 06:22:11 PM »
I am still in contact with him and he told me to just drop him a message if I have anything further, so I will ask him those questions when I speak to him next :)

Caroline’s comment on the cheques might be something to explore further with him

One point about the cheque fraud though, I think when he mentioned Bamber carrying out a cheque fraud, he was talking about in Oz or NZ. Bamber tried to do something similar with his travellers cheques and got caught. It;s one of the reasons he left in a hurry.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2021, 06:48:11 PM »
Thank you. I'm not a natural with things like podcasting :p

You come across very well btw

And Brett saying it ‘may’ be his last interview - suggests he might consider one more with you at least  8((()*/
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 06:55:31 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2021, 06:56:54 PM »
I'll probably leave it a few weeks just in case anything else crops up and i can ask it all in one go :)

I’d be interested to hear what he has to say about Charles Marsden and also if Bamber ever told him anything about the possible drug/date rape of the girl from the Chequers public house

Bamber visited Marsden seemingly out of the blue on the evening following the murders and they went for a drink together apparently

Marsden doesn’t appear to have been considered a reliable witness - Brett may be able to shed more light on why ?

Possible thread of interest on Charles Marsden ⬇️
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11533.msg592331#msg592331
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 07:36:43 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2021, 09:47:47 PM »
Thanks!

Brett Collins on Virginia and Angela (Anji) Greaves - 2021
A girlfriend of his, an elder sister, we rang around a lot of lawyers to see if there was anyone who would take it on because it was a high profile case for free because we had no money to pay for it expensive lawyers and we got one.
The lady that came with me and we found the lawyer for Jeremy. What turned out was that her younger sister was having an affair at the same time with Jeremy and she's the girl that was in London with us at his sister's flat when she'd died and been buried. She answered the phone one day and it was Julie ringing to talk to him and the mistress answered the phone and that’s what set the whole thing for him.

About two weeks after this happening, the murders, she was about to get married to some guy she was engaged to but all that time she'd been having an affair with Jeremy. But they wanted to keep it from the press. So nobody actually knows about this until now.

I knew her through Jeremy and I knew her younger sister because she came and stayed with us in London in the townhouse. She posed as Jeremy's sort of other girlfriend but it wasn't her it at all it was her younger sister and they all went to ground just so that they wouldn't bring any heat on the sister that who was getting married’

What did Brett mean by this?

Bamber was clearly using the Greave sisters just as he’d used Julie

And when he states,

She posed as Jeremy's sort of other girlfriend but it wasn't her it at all’ is this his way of of confirming Virginia perjured herself?

Does he mean she posed as Bamber’s girlfriend to the police?

Not read or seen any w/s of what either sister said.  Only CAL's interpretation of what occured...

'Brett called at the cafe to remind Jeremy that the antiques dealer was due, so they all returned to the flat.
While the dealer was looking through the items from the farm, the telephone rang.
Jeremy answered, speaking ‘in a friendly manner’ to the caller.
‘Who is it?’ Julie asked, growing suspicious.
‘Virginia,’ he said.
Julie knew at once that he meant Virginia Greaves, and asked him to put the phone down.
When he carried on talking, she cut the call herself.
They then began to argue and Jeremy admitted he was seeing Virginia.
When the telephone rang again and he answered it, Julie stormed through to Sheila’s bedroom.
‘I was so angry,’ she remembered. ‘I picked up a Chinese box of Jeremy’s and threw it against a mirror, which smashed.’
Still on the line, Virginia heard the splintering glass. ‘What’s that?’ she asked.
Jeremy replied, ‘Oh, Julie just smashing some plates up.’
There was another crash.
‘What’s that?’ asked Virginia again.
‘Julie’s just put her wrists through the window.’
Shocked, Virginia told him definitely, ‘I don’t want anything to do with that and I’ll speak to you some time.’

Was the above Anji after all?

Did Brett ever meet Anne the barmaid from Colchester or Suzette Ford or did Bamber ever say anything to him about them?

There’s no mention of ‘Anne’ the barmaid from Colchester.

No mention of him having phoned Suzette Ford asking her if she was still in love with him.

Sue Ford attended his trial https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=88.msg750#msg750 after Bamber used the ‘Hoover Maneuver‘ on her https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/hoover-maneuver-the-dirty-secret-of-emotional-abuse-0219154

Plus Anji Greaves doesn’t appear to have turned her back on him ‘after his arrest’ - she was waiting for him with a journalist inside a hotel room

Media photos are of Anji https://www.gettyimages.com.au/detail/news-photo/mr-brett-collins-and-angela-greaves-the-29-year-old-news-photo/830974720 NOT Virginia

There are no photos of Virginia they are all of Anji

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-crime-murder-jeremy-bamber-maldon-1985-111059828.html

I wonder what Anji Greaves thought about Suzette Ford & Vice verse

Bamber’s ‘triangulation’ knew no bounds it seems

Plus his ‘triangulation’ of her & the Greave sisters (And others) were/are all part of his psychopathy https://neuroinstincts.com/triangulation-targets-and-stimulation/

It amazes me how anyone could view Julie as a ‘scorned’ or ‘jilted’ women because she found out about Virginia or Anji (Suspect she found out about both)

What was it Bamber wrote in the note to Julie while he was on remand ?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 10:24:34 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2021, 10:33:14 PM »
Was Brett Collins confirming Bamber was sleeping with both sisters at the time - or having ‘affairs’ with both? It comes across like this but difficult to decipher because of how he describes it

Or did he simply mean Bamber was using them both?

Kay you’ve concluded in relation to what Brett said to you about Julie that ‘it was Jeremy’s lack of commitment’ to Julie ‘that ultimately saw their relationship come to an end

I don’t actually think this was what he was meant

You’ve also stated,

At the time Jeremy was also with Julie, Brett and Jeremy were nothing more than friends’

There’s a reference somewhere of Bamber playing with Bretts hair whilst his head was in his lap or vice versa - I don’t recall exactly without looking it up but this reference alone could suggest otherwise

Maybe you could remind Brett of this event - which I think was witnessed by Julie - and ask him if the two of them ever openly flirted in front of Julie

He goes on to state in relation to Julie,

That’s why she turned on him in the end’

I disagree with the above btw

Bamber was clearly abusing Julie and his abuse of her appears to have been going on in front of Brett Collins

He’d told her that he was shooting animals or whatever and naming them mum and dad and making out that he was getting target practice”

Did Bamber tell Brett this ⬆️ and if so why didn’t he tell the police?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 11:23:54 PM by Nicholas »