Author Topic: New video on the case:  (Read 70534 times)

Offline adam

Re: New video on the case:
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2015, 08:51:05 PM »
It was from 2005 I believe.

Bamber complained about it, but offcom rejected it.

Offline Myster

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2015, 08:51:27 PM »
There are numerous mistakes and contradictions with other programmes.  I will go through them all when I have more time but as a taster  8)-)))

- WHF was not in total darkness. 

- BW claims JB put rats in June's pocket.  In another programme she claims JB put rats in a plastic bag and placed them in June's car.

There's no evidence they sent two officers to shadow JB in St Tropez.  It appeared to me a camera was clicking at unknown individuals as they had their back to the camera.

No doubt the late DS Jones was the officer who wrote on the pathology report as follows:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=199.0;attach=680

I don't believe the so called burn marks have anything to do with the WHF murders:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=292.msg134570#msg134570

Kerry Daynes has never met with JB to carry out a formal assessment.  Also she makes no reference to June's mental illness in circa 1959 and likely adverse impact of this on SC.    

No contradiction at all.  Has it not occurred to you that he could have done both, i.e. put rats in a pocket and in a bag in the car?

The snapshots of individuals in St. Tropez were made for effect in the program and were not of Jezz and Brett, just as many of the internal shots, other than the crime scene ones were not of the actual farm. The staircase was on the wrong side and the back door wasn't white... I could go on.

You'll be trying to hound Kerry Daynes out of her job next!!!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2015, 10:20:11 PM »
No contradiction at all.  Has it not occurred to you that he could have done both, i.e. put rats in a pocket and in a bag in the car?

The snapshots of individuals in St. Tropez were made for effect in the program and were not of Jezz and Brett, just as many of the internal shots, other than the crime scene ones were not of the actual farm. The staircase was on the wrong side and the back door wasn't white... I could go on.

You'll be trying to hound Kerry Daynes out of her job next!!!

I've just listened to the vids again and I was wrong.  In the vid Adam posted today at 13.40 in

https://youtu.be/bcTvqLk0MWU

BW refers to JB putting baby rats in his pocket and asking June to feel what he had in his pocket.  In the following vid at 12.40 in BW claims JB put rats in a bag in BW's car.  Regardless I would have thought BW would have covered both in the earlier video ie today's.  In any event none of it is relevant or indicative of anyone's ability to murder or not.  It's all quite silly.  Sounds like a silly school boy prank.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/countdown-to-murder/episodes/slaughter-at-the-farm

I thought EP contacted Interpol/the authorities at Dover port to alert them know when JB returned from St Tropez.  If he was being followed why would they need to do this?

At 15.30 the presenter states "She [Kerry Danes] studies what early events can put a child on the road to becoming a murderer."   Kerry Danes starts talking about JB feeling rejected etc but fails to recognise June's depression circa 1959 caused by adopting SC and the likely impact of this on SC.  DB adds to KD's theme of JB feeling rejected.   I'm afraid you will not find a psychologist, psychiatrist, neuroscientist anywhere in the world who will run with JB over SC in this regard.  My guess is Kerry Danes is completely unaware of the victims' histories.  Was DB aware of June's depression circa 1959?  He was only 12 yoa when June was admitted to St Andrews, Northants in 1959 for severe depression caused by adopting SC.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2015, 11:15:05 PM »

The late Stan Jones whom many have credited with cracking the case.

Top bloke. RIP.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2015, 11:23:43 PM »
He doesn't come over as very professional or lawyer like. 
There are numerous mistakes and contradictions with other programmes.  I will go through them all when I have more time but as a taster  8)-)))

- WHF was not in total darkness. 

- BW claims JB put rats in June's pocket.  In another programme she claims JB put rats in a plastic bag and placed them in June's car.

There's no evidence they sent two officers to shadow JB in St Tropez.  It appeared to me a camera was clicking at unknown individuals as they had their back to the camera.

No doubt the late DS Jones was the officer who wrote on the pathology report as follows:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=199.0;attach=680

I don't believe the so called burn marks have anything to do with the WHF murders:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=292.msg134570#msg134570

Kerry Daynes has never met with JB to carry out a formal assessment.  Also she makes no reference to June's mental illness in circa 1959 and likely adverse impact of this on SC.

Thanks for posting it Adam, a reasonable production except for the Stefano nonsense.

Many, many discrepancies (especially about positions of bodies). Ralph's head isn't in the scuttle.....I've always wondered about this. I doubt if Ralph was found was found so, but it is never discussed. I have my own theory.

Still over the Bamber thing, though.

I voted Monster Raving Loony.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 05:47:48 AM by Myster »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2015, 06:01:21 AM »
Many, many discrepancies (especially about positions of bodies). Ralph's head isn't in the scuttle.....I've always wondered about this. I doubt if Ralph was found was found so, but it is never discussed. I have my own theory.

Still over the Bamber thing, though.

I voted Monster Raving Loony.

Come on Cynthia, out with it... what's this theory you've got?

And if you say the police moved him, I'll smack the cellulite out of your botty.

Did the Polling Officer not tell you that Lord Sutch died sixteen years ago!!!?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2015, 10:36:13 AM »
Come on Cynthia, out with it... what's this theory you've got?

And if you say the police moved him, I'll smack the cellulite out of your botty.

Did the Polling Officer not tell you that Lord Sutch died sixteen years ago!!!?

You don't get to ride horses like our puglove does with anything other than a pert cellulite free botty.  8(*(

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2015, 04:41:19 PM »
@ 40 mins in DS Jones states:

"He wanted his money from the estate now not later.  Because as Julie's mother said why cant you wait you know in a few years time when your parents are old you'll get the farm you'll be laughing you'll have the whole business and he basically said I can't wait that long I want it now".

To my mind DS Jones is saying JB discussed the murders with Julie's mother, Mary Mugford? 

I understand after the tragedy Mary Mugford accepted June's car from JB?

Offline Myster

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2015, 04:50:00 PM »
@ 40 mins in DS Jones states:

"He wanted his money from the estate now not later.  Because as Julie's mother said why cant you wait you know in a few years time when your parents are old you'll get the farm you'll be laughing you'll have the whole business and he basically said I can't wait that long I want it now".

To my mind DS Jones is saying JB discussed the murders with Julie's mother, Mary Mugford? 

I understand after the tragedy Mary Mugford accepted June's car from JB?

I understand she rejected June's car because she already had one!  8((()*/

Offline Myster

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2015, 05:14:53 PM »
You can just imagine Stan Jones calling Julie - "Dog Breath"... he's got that sort of jokey affable character!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 11:02:44 AM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2015, 05:16:46 PM »
I understand she rejected June's car because she already had one!  8((()*/

Ok but am I understanding DS Jones' claims re MM's comments?  I think MM gave evidence at trial but as far as I'm aware she didn't know anything about her daughter's claims that JB discussed murdering his family to fast forward his inheritance?

Offline Myster

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2015, 05:53:53 PM »
Ok but am I understanding DS Jones' claims re MM's comments?  I think MM gave evidence at trial but as far as I'm aware she didn't know anything about her daughter's claims that JB discussed murdering his family to fast forward his inheritance?

Yep, according to that Stan Jones' interview Mary knew of Bamber's plan, through Julie... unless his memory was faulty.

We don't have all Mary's testimony, but she may have repeated that under examination; refer to  Wilkes, p 220.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2015, 05:59:13 PM »
Yep, according to that Stan Jones' interview Mary knew of Bamber's plan, through Julie... unless his memory was faulty.

We don't have all Mary's testimony, but she may have repeated that under examination; refer to  Wilkes, p 220.

It doesn't sound like it was through JM but a conversation direct with JB pre murders.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2015, 06:11:45 PM »
You can just imagine Stan Jones calling Julie - "Dog Breath"... he's got that sort of jokey affable character!

Anyone who smokes has Dog Breath. 

I was brought up to believe it is rude to speak ill of the dead!  But if I park that for a moment he comes over as not too bright and a bit dangerous as a result! 

« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 11:03:24 AM by John »

Offline Myster

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2015, 06:50:39 PM »
Anyone who smokes has Dog Breath. 

I was brought up to believe it is rude to speak ill of the dead!  But if I park that for a moment he comes over as not too bright and a bit dangerous as a result! 

Julie forgot her toothbrush and paste apparently when undergoing those gruelling interviews.

The only dangerous individual in the video was the one Stan interviewed!  ?8)@)-)

Take note of when Bamber realised that his deadly plan had been rumbled in the back of a police van... and the smirkey smiley mask he put on for the cameras moments later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcTvqLk0MWU&feature=youtu.be&t=37m20s
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 11:04:01 AM by John »