Author Topic: New video on the case:  (Read 70715 times)

Offline adam

« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 06:03:21 PM by John »

Offline Myster

Re: New video on the case:
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 06:22:20 PM »
Very interesting video, Adam... thanks for posting.  8((()*/

The first time I think anyone here has heard Stan Jones speak about the case, and with lots of "new" photographs of the family.  A more relaxed David Boutflour and Barbara Wilson than in other interviews too!

But spoiled by a typical gross comment from "bones", as per usual.
Wonder how long ago this was made?... DB and BW look younger than in more recent documentaries.  &%+((£
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 06:40:53 PM »
Got it now... it was made earlier than the other videos, with recent jailbird di Stefano talking of complete load of **** about the blood on Sheila's neck still being wet when the TFU broke in.

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 06:43:09 PM »
https://youtu.be/bcTvqLk0MWU

And it was going all so well until they brought di Stefano into it.  For the benefit of those who don't follow these things, Italian fraudster di Stefano was convicted four times in Ireland and the United Kingdom of fraud and related criminal offences, serving a total of eight and a half years for convictions between 1975 and the late 1980s. He was described by a judge as "one of life's great swindlers".  His most recent conviction, in March 2013, saw him being sentenced to 14 years' imprisonment after being found guilty or pleading guilty to 27 charges including deception, fraud and money laundering between 2001 and 2011 related to "tricking people into thinking he was a bona fide legal professional"

Now back to the documentary.  I thought it was well presented ignoring the di Stefano crap but there were a couple of minor mistakes.

* The claim was made tat the house was silent when the police arrived but we know that June Bamber little dog was heard to make quite a racket at times.

* It was claimed that both the six-year-old twins were shot in the back if the head as they slept but again this is false as one of them was shot in the face.

I found it interesting that the police took the trouble to send two officers to shadow Jeremy Bamber whist he was away on holiday in St Tropez with beau Brett Collins.  That DS Stan Jones was of the opinion that the marks on Nevile's back were caused by being pushed down the stairs with the rife being jabbed in his back.  That a consultant forensic psychologist confirms that Bamber displayed the classic signs of having been a psychopath.

Thanks for posting it Adam, a reasonable production except for the Stefano nonsense.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 07:05:09 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 06:47:20 PM »
https://youtu.be/bcTvqLk0MWU

Many thanks Adam.  I've been eager to see this for ages.  If you were here now I would give you a big hug and x  ?{)(**

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 06:51:08 PM »
Very interesting video, Adam... thanks for posting.  8((()*/

The first time I think anyone here has heard Stan Jones speak about the case, and with lots of "new" photographs of the family.  A more relaxed David Boutflour and Barbara Wilson than in other interviews too!

But spoiled by a typical gross comment from "bones", as per usual.
Wonder how long ago this was made?... DB and BW look younger than in more recent documentaries.  &%+((£

@ about 42.15 in it makes ref to after 20 years JB is still protesting his innocence so I assume it was about 9/10 years ago?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 06:58:22 PM »
Many thanks Adam.  I've been eager to see this for ages.  If you were here now I would give you a big hug and x  ?{)(**

Praise be!!!  &%54%   Holly's seen the light and had a miraculous conversion.  8((()*/

@ about 42.15 in it makes ref to after 20 years JB is still protesting his innocence so I assume it was about 9/10 years ago?

Yep, we all get older and greyer.  8(8-))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 07:25:27 PM »
Praise be!!!  &%54%   Holly's seen the light and had a miraculous conversion.  8((()*/
On the contrary I'm afraid, when I listen to programmes like this it just reinforces my view that JB is the victim of a MoJ.

Offline John

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 07:43:15 PM »
On the contrary I'm afraid, when I listen to programmes like this it just reinforces my view that JB is the victim of a MoJ.

That puts you in the Stefano camp Holly.   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2015, 07:48:21 PM »
Here are a couple of stills from the video.

Jeremy Bamber grins broadly at the cameraman as he is driven from Court. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 07:55:24 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2015, 07:52:41 PM »

The late Stan Jones whom many have credited with cracking the case.

Offline John

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2015, 08:00:15 PM »

Consultant forensic psychologist Kerry Daynes belives Bamber has a personality disorder and exhibited the classic signs of a psychopath.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2015, 08:01:42 PM »
And it was going all so well until they brought di Stefano into it.  For the benefit of those who don't follow these things, Italian fraudster di Stefano was convicted four times in Ireland and the United Kingdom of fraud and related criminal offences, serving a total of eight and a half years for convictions between 1975 and the late 1980s. He was described by a judge as "one of life's great swindlers".  His most recent conviction, in March 2013, saw him being sentenced to 14 years' imprisonment after being found guilty or pleading guilty to 27 charges including deception, fraud and money laundering between 2001 and 2011 related to "tricking people into thinking he was a bona fide legal professional"

He doesn't come over as very professional or lawyer like. 

Now back to the documentary.  I thought it was well presented ignoring the di Stefano crap but there were a couple of minor mistakes.

* The claim was made that the house was silent when the police arrived but we know that June Bamber's little dog was heard to make quite a racket at times.

* It was claimed that both the six-year-old twins were shot in the back if the head as they slept but again this is false as one of them was shot in the face.

There are numerous mistakes and contradictions with other programmes.  I will go through them all when I have more time but as a taster  8)-)))

- WHF was not in total darkness. 

- BW claims JB put rats in June's pocket.  In another programme she claims JB put rats in a plastic bag and placed them in June's car.

I found it interesting that the police took the trouble to send two officers to shadow Jeremy Bamber whist he was away on holiday in St Tropez with beau Brett Collins.  That DS Stan Jones was of the opinion that the marks on Nevile's back were caused by being pushed down the stairs with the rife being jabbed in his back.  That a consultant forensic psychologist confirms that Bamber displayed the classic signs of having been a psychopath.

There's no evidence they sent two officers to shadow JB in St Tropez.  It appeared to me a camera was clicking at unknown individuals as they had their back to the camera.

No doubt the late DS Jones was the officer who wrote on the pathology report as follows:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=199.0;attach=680

I don't believe the so called burn marks have anything to do with the WHF murders:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=292.msg134570#msg134570

Kerry Daynes has never met with JB to carry out a formal assessment.  Also she makes no reference to June's mental illness in circa 1959 and likely adverse impact of this on SC.   

Thanks for posting it Adam, a reasonable production except for the Stefano nonsense.

Offline John

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2015, 08:04:23 PM »

The baffles from the sound moderator.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2015, 08:11:06 PM »
That puts you in the Stefano camp Holly.   @)(++(*

But he talks a load of rubbish  @)(++(*

He said JB could not be responsible as photos of SC show blood still running/wet.  I think it was simply the lighting.  Dr Craig said all the victims died sometime between midnight and 3am.  This was based on his observations etc of the victims at 8.10am.  At trial he said he thought SC had taken her own life.  If he could quantify this further by saying blood was still running/wet or anything else then surely he would have done.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 08:13:07 PM by Holly Goodhead »