Author Topic: Maddie cops seek yet more cash  (Read 54471 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: Maddie cops seek yet more cash
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2020, 12:01:58 PM »
Eh? Referendum for what? You're on the internet right now, you know that right?
GoFundMe? Patreon?

There is always a point in any exchange of posts with your goodself, that I have no idea of that which you are trying to say.! Lol.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline The General

« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2020, 02:18:51 PM »
There is always a point in any exchange of posts with your goodself, that I have no idea of that which you are trying to say.! Lol.
Indeed.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2020, 10:44:22 PM »
Eh? Referendum for what? You're on the internet right now, you know that right?
GoFundMe? Patreon?

Oh that didn't work Herr general. When the GFM was set up for Amaral to stand up to the McCanns- Kate also sought money for her charity run... didn't do all that well, where as Amarals fund. well...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2020, 11:00:09 PM »
Oh that didn't work Herr general. When the GFM was set up for Amaral to stand up to the McCanns- Kate also sought money for her charity run... didn't do all that well, where as Amarals fund. well...

Please do be careful.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2020, 11:07:47 PM »
The McCanns raised a million quid plus for the Fund, how much did Gonc’s appeal raise?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2020, 11:16:59 PM »
The McCanns raised a million quid plus for the Fund, how much did Gonc’s appeal raise?

Snort.  Not a lot.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2020, 11:22:37 PM »
Snort.  Not a lot.

They stopped when they had enough to fund the appeal which they won. Justice would have been denied if people hadn't rallied round, wouldn't it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2020, 11:24:17 PM »
Please do be careful.

Be careful of what?  why are you threatening me?  You need posters. posters don't need you.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2020, 11:32:33 PM »
They stopped when they had enough to fund the appeal which they won. Justice would have been denied if people hadn't rallied round, wouldn't it?

Oh Really.  What happened to The Money?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2020, 12:07:38 AM »
Be careful of what?  why are you threatening me?  You need posters. posters don't need you.

Sorry Lovey.  This Forum has no need of you.

You turn up out of nowhere, often in the middle of the night with nothing even sensible to say.  You come here simply to disrupt.
You get away with it because you are a teensy bit careful.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2020, 12:23:36 AM »

It was all funded by the likes of Tony Bennett.  It stopped because there was no more money forthcoming.

Did it actually pay for anything?  And if it did, what did it pay for?

Was it Lawyer's Fees or was it Court Costs?

What Justice?  You don't have the faintest idea of what you are talking about.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2020, 02:44:40 AM »

Wouldn't that have been a pile of rubbish.  Amaral would have been abandoned for lack of money?

Do me favour.  How daft do you think I am?  You think that a Portuguese Court would have denied Amaral because he had no money?  That is the most stupid thing that I have ever heard.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2020, 09:46:06 AM »
Wouldn't that have been a pile of rubbish.  Amaral would have been abandoned for lack of money?

Do me favour.  How daft do you think I am?  You think that a Portuguese Court would have denied Amaral because he had no money?  That is the most stupid thing that I have ever heard.

I have evidence on which my claims are based. Are your claims based on evidence?

A second injunction succeeded in freezing Dr. Amaral's assets and income, denying him the opportunity to defend himself in court...

In April 2015, as the legal action dragged on and costs were becoming difficult to handle, an approach was made to the friends who created PJGA, suggesting that a GoFundMe page be launched to generate additional funds...

On 21 October 2015, when it was considered that sufficient funds had been raised, it was decided the GoFundMe page would be closed on 28 October 2015...

The group of friends and Mr Amaral himself remain eternally grateful for your support in allowing a man to defend himself in court and for justice to prevail.

http://pjga.blogspot.com/2016/
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2020, 11:38:03 AM »
I have evidence on which my claims are based. Are your claims based on evidence?

A second injunction succeeded in freezing Dr. Amaral's assets and income, denying him the opportunity to defend himself in court...

In April 2015, as the legal action dragged on and costs were becoming difficult to handle, an approach was made to the friends who created PJGA, suggesting that a GoFundMe page be launched to generate additional funds...

On 21 October 2015, when it was considered that sufficient funds had been raised, it was decided the GoFundMe page would be closed on 28 October 2015...

The group of friends and Mr Amaral himself remain eternally grateful for your support in allowing a man to defend himself in court and for justice to prevail.

http://pjga.blogspot.com/2016/

So this is on which Portuguese Justice depends.  No wonder Leonor Cipriano didn't stand a hope in hell's chance.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2020, 12:40:50 PM »
So this is on which Portuguese Justice depends.  No wonder Leonor Cipriano didn't stand a hope in hell's chance.

I take it you're not offering any evidence to uphold your claims?
Result = happy posting.