Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > Mark Alexander was in September 2010 convicted of the murder of his elderly reclusive father Samuel (70), an Egyptian-born former University lecturer.

Update

(1/1)

matthewkevin84:
I was wondering if there was any updates on Mark Alexander's appeal?

John:

--- Quote from: matthewkevin84 on November 22, 2020, 12:22:13 AM ---I was wondering if there was any updates on Mark Alexander's appeal?

--- End quote ---

Nothing worth reporting by the looks of it.

Fact Checker:

--- Quote from: matthewkevin84 on November 22, 2020, 12:22:13 AM ---I was wondering if there was any updates on Mark Alexander's appeal?

--- End quote ---

Hi Matthew, we are still receiving fresh disclosures from Thames Valley Police. This week we received a new data extraction from Mark's mobile phone, which the police helpfully conducted. They have also released Sami's diaries from 2003 this week, so analysis is underway. We're hoping these yield some fresh clues.

There is still one outstanding exhibit which we are waiting for, which is Sami's computer harddrive. Whilst the police have refused to release the HDD to Mark or his lawyers, they have agreed to analyse it on their behalf. The Hi-Tech Crime Unit is due to start this analysis in August 2021, and will let Mark's lawyers know the results. 

matthewkevin84:
I am curious, have Thames Valley Police given a reason why they insist on analysing Samis computer hard drive themselves and refuse to give it to Mark or his lawyers?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version