Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > Mark Alexander was in September 2010 convicted of the murder of his elderly reclusive father Samuel (70), an Egyptian-born former University lecturer.

Pathology report and witness statement

(1/3) > >>

Daisy:
As promised I attach the pathology report and witness statement

Also attached is the relevant part of the trial transcript.

John:

--- Quote from: Daisy on March 19, 2017, 08:42:21 PM ---As promised I attach the pathology report and witness statement

--- End quote ---

Thank you Daisy, hopefully we can put the myths to bed.

Myster:

--- Quote from: Daisy on March 19, 2017, 08:42:21 PM ---As promised I attach the pathology report and witness statement

--- End quote ---
Blimey, only half a page Path Report!?... not much time wasted examining the body then!

All we can deduce from that is the evidence was compromised by some clumsy excavation work, and Sami didn't bury himself.

But I'd like to ask Daisy's opinion, without any snail mail to Mark Alexander, exactly what she thinks the cubic metre of concrete which he poured over the other three layers is achieving, other than to ensure that his father's body would never be discovered... except by an inquisitive police force?

Daisy:

--- Quote from: Myster on March 20, 2017, 12:40:53 PM ---Blimey, only half a page Path Report!?... not much time wasted examining the body then!

All we can deduce from that is the evidence was compromised by some clumsy excavation work, and Sami didn't bury himself.

But I'd like to ask Daisy's opinion, without any snail mail to Mark Alexander, exactly what she thinks the cubic metre of concrete which he poured over the other three layers is achieving, other than to ensure that his father's body would never be discovered... except by an inquisitive police force?

--- End quote ---

Mark poured concrete over all the areas in pure innocence.  I believe him until I see evidence to the contrary.  He assumed his father had had all the areas prepared and had no idea he was buried beneath one of them.  Mark was trying to do his best to help with work around the house and garden.

Myster:

--- Quote from: Daisy on March 20, 2017, 07:03:47 PM ---Mark poured concrete over all the areas in pure innocence.  I believe him until I see evidence to the contrary.  He assumed his father had had all the areas prepared and had no idea he was buried beneath one of them.  Mark was trying to do his best to help with work around the house and garden.

--- End quote ---
Ah, now then... we've only had half the story, because I've never heard anything about Mark Alexander pouring or laying concrete over other areas. I assumed this cubic metre was the only amount he ordered, delivered by the concrete firm in one load and dumped only on the spot where Sami was buried.  Is there any written or voice record of more being ordered by Mark and delivered for the other areas which you now mention.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version