Author Topic: The Jeremy Supporters : Help, Hindrance or Harmful?  (Read 265799 times)

Offline Myster

Re: The Jeremy Supporters : Help, Hindrance or Harmful?
« Reply #1950 on: November 25, 2021, 08:34:37 AM »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1952 on: November 26, 2021, 06:30:21 AM »
Massive turnout LOL
A gradely bunch of thirteen... unlucky for some!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1953 on: November 26, 2021, 07:11:20 AM »
Massive turnout LOL

A gradely bunch of thirteen... unlucky for some!

Oh dear..

@)(++(*
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1954 on: December 21, 2021, 12:31:22 PM »
Emma Morris has tweeted a video which includes a Christmas carol and a child wearing a ‘This is Jeremy’ T-shirt with a picture of him and the child is holding up signs saying things like ‘we must tell the truth (Essex Police)’

*&^^&

What kind of person would exploit a child like that  *&^^&

And the deluded Bamber supporters like @JBamberFacebook are retweeting it  *&^^&
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 12:54:28 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Common sense

« Reply #1955 on: December 21, 2021, 02:13:10 PM »
Emma Morris has tweeted a video which includes a Christmas carol and a child wearing a ‘This is Jeremy’ T-shirt with a picture of him and the child is holding up signs saying things like ‘we must tell the truth (Essex Police)’

*&^^&

What kind of person would exploit a child like that  *&^^&

And the deluded Bamber supporters like @JBamberFacebook are retweeting it  *&^^&

Good grief.  *&^^&

By my calculations, there are only two serious Bamber supporters, Holly and NGB on blue and neither of them are prepared to state that he couldn't possibly be guilty.

The rest are rather sad. Imagine convincing yourself of something based largely on conspiracy theories and becoming so obsessed that you lose any remaining self awareness and rope in a poor child.

We don't have to imagine because we have witnessed the cult of Trump and the anti-vax wackos do exactly the same sort of thing, all for likes in the self validating echo chamber directionless fools find themselves in.

Gross and shameful.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1956 on: December 21, 2021, 02:39:44 PM »
Good grief.  *&^^&

Gross and shameful.

It really is and it sounds like it may be the child’s parents who’s voices you can hear in the background, who have chosen to exploit the child on camera  *&^^&
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 10:49:41 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1957 on: December 21, 2021, 02:40:55 PM »
Good grief.  *&^^&

By my calculations, there are only two serious Bamber supporters, Holly and NGB on blue and neither of them are prepared to state that he couldn't possibly be guilty.

Is Holly back over on blue, I thought she was permanently banned from there?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1958 on: December 21, 2021, 02:43:07 PM »
The rest are rather sad. Imagine convincing yourself of something based largely on conspiracy theories and becoming so obsessed that you lose any remaining self awareness and rope in a poor child.

And the Bamber supporters on Twitter don’t appear to see anything wrong in this - which is telling

Offline Common sense

« Reply #1959 on: December 21, 2021, 02:44:34 PM »
Is Holly back over on blue, I thought she was permanently banned from there?

Sorry, I should have stated Holly on here, NGB on blue.

However, David and Roch on blue are convinced that Holly is posting on there under the name "CambridgeCutie" because there can never be enough conspiracies on the blue forum!

Offline Common sense

« Reply #1960 on: December 21, 2021, 02:47:36 PM »
And the Bamber supporters on Twitter don’t appear to see anything wrong in this - which is telling

Well, they didn't see anything wrong with graveside readings or baking cakes either. That justice for Jeremy song was hilarious though.  @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1961 on: December 21, 2021, 03:12:14 PM »

However, David and Roch on blue are convinced that Holly is posting on there under the name "CambridgeCutie" because there can never be enough conspiracies on the blue forum!

@)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1962 on: December 21, 2021, 03:13:35 PM »
Well, they didn't see anything wrong with graveside readings or baking cakes either. That justice for Jeremy song was hilarious though.  @)(++(*

I don’t recall hearing the song - who sung it?

Offline Myster

« Reply #1963 on: December 21, 2021, 03:26:31 PM »
I don’t recall hearing the song - who sung it?
They're charging an extortionate 99p for this junk on Amazon, but you can get it for gratis if you really want earache...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwwYggHhHbo

Offline Myster

« Reply #1964 on: December 21, 2021, 03:34:21 PM »

Holly's been outed playing for Chelsea blues but scoring countless home goals, sadly.