Disappeared and Abducted Children and Young Adults > Madeleine McCann (3) disappeared from her parent's holiday apartment at Ocean Club, Praia da Luz, Portugal on 3 May 2007. No trace of her has ever been found.

Poll - Re-opening of missing Madeleine case...

(1/6) > >>

Benita:
Should the Madeleine investigation be reopened?

gilet:
I shall vote 'very good' but actually believe it was the only possible action. It is the only sensible response when a PJ team reviewing the initial PJ investigation have found failings in the way that team dealt with certain matters relating as it happens to the abductiion theory.

Benita:

--- Quote from: gilet on October 25, 2013, 01:02:41 AM ---I shall vote 'very good' but actually believe it was the only possible action. It is the only sensible response when a PJ team reviewing the initial PJ investigation have found failings in the way that team dealt with certain matters relating as it happens to the abductiion theory.

--- End quote ---

yes gilet it is the only way to go..but ive noticed some mix feelings about the reopening of the case...I could be wrong but some seem to be knocking it..and dismissing the reasons for it imo..

gilet:

--- Quote from: Benita on October 25, 2013, 01:07:03 AM ---
yes gilet it is the only way to go..but ive noticed some mix feelings about the reopening of the case...I could be wrong but some seem to be knocking it..and dismissing the reasons for it imo..

--- End quote ---

You are not wrong at all.

I hope that everyone who votes here will post and explain the reasoning behind their vote. That way we can get a better understanding of the real reasons people are either supportive of or dismissive of this (imo) very good news.

Benita:

--- Quote from: gilet on October 25, 2013, 01:09:51 AM ---You are not wrong at all.

I hope that everyone who votes here will post and explain the reasoning behind their vote. That way we can get a better understanding of the real reasons people are either supportive of or dismissive of this (imo) very good news.

--- End quote ---

yes lets hope they do ...I agree very good news too...I should of wrote poll at the front of the thread ...don't know how to add it ... 8(8-))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version