Author Topic: So what exactly is Wolters sure about?  (Read 14860 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: So what exactly is Wolters sure about?
« Reply #225 on: June 21, 2021, 12:46:51 PM »
Crikey. Who said anything about raping anyone to death?

I was only musing over simple molestation & you've made the mental leap to death by sex.

Well, that's enough internet for me today.
Oh dear, I appear to have upset someone who claims to have watched The Serbian Film, that's some going.  We were talking about child abduction, which when perpetrated by a stranger is usually carried out for one reason only and often ends in death of the child, particularly when the child is very small.   CB has allegedly claimed he wanted to rape and torture a small thing, presumably a child, that is something more than molestation, I'm sure even you would agree.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #226 on: June 21, 2021, 01:13:46 PM »
Oh dear, I appear to have upset someone who claims to have watched The Serbian Film, that's some going.  We were talking about child abduction, which when perpetrated by a stranger is usually carried out for one reason only and often ends in death of the child, particularly when the child is very small.   CB has allegedly claimed he wanted to rape and torture a small thing, presumably a child, that is something more than molestation, I'm sure even you would agree.

But that's raping & then murdering a child.

Not technically raping them to death, which you suggested.

There's clear a distinction here.

Whilst I imagine an adult male penis would cause some rather serious internal injuries when wielded in a small infant & which then, if left untreated, might lead to the demise of said infant. I somehow doubt that's what really occurs during the average paedo murder. I think it's more likely they rape first & then murder them by other means. 
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #227 on: June 21, 2021, 01:42:16 PM »
But that's raping & then murdering a child.

Not technically raping them to death, which you suggested.

There's clear a distinction here.

Whilst I imagine an adult male penis would cause some rather serious internal injuries when wielded in a small infant & which then, if left untreated, might lead to the demise of said infant. I somehow doubt that's what really occurs during the average paedo murder. I think it's more likely they rape first & then murder them by other means.
Can you be tortured to death?  If so let me re-write it for pedants with a penchant for dwelling on specific lurid details
"less easy to get away with raping and torturing them to death though isn't it?"

There we go - now you can actually address the point rather than making capital out of my slightly arse-about- face sentence.

Except you won't of course.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly