Author Topic: So what exactly is Wolters sure about?  (Read 15287 times)

Offline barrier

Re: So what exactly is Wolters sure about?
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2021, 08:52:14 PM »
I don't see he would say that unless he was sure

He's none too sure of a fair trial.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2021, 09:06:59 PM »
I don't see he would say that unless he was sure

He seemed sure when he said that CB's phone pinged a mast belonging to the Ocean Club. When challeged he admitted that;

he wasn't 100% sure that the phone was in CB's possession on 3rd May 2007.
he didn't realise that the mast belonged to a mobile phone company, not to the Ocean Club.
he didn't know what radius the mast covered.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2021, 09:15:36 PM »
He seemed sure when he said that CB's phone pinged a mast belonging to the Ocean Club. When challeged he admitted that;

he didn't realise that the mast belonged to a mobile phone company, not to the Ocean Club.

A rather silly point imo... Im sure he's aware masts are owned by phone companies and his use of the word belonged was just poor English.
I think you simply can't accept that stranger abduction seems to be what actually happened

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2021, 09:28:01 PM »
A rather silly point imo... Im sure he's aware masts are owned by phone companies and his use of the word belonged was just poor English.
I think you simply can't accept that stranger abduction seems to be what actually happened

Stranger abduction has been claimed for years but evidence in support of the claim hasn't been provided as yet.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2021, 09:31:25 PM »
Stranger abduction has been claimed for years but evidence in support of the claim hasn't been provided as yet.

What is your theory?

You must have one don't you?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2021, 09:33:38 PM »

Wolters needs to 100% certain and then some, its arguably the worlds biggest  mystery, not being sure isn't going to cut the mustard, ergo no arrest's.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2021, 10:12:34 PM »
What is your theory?

She refuses to say what it is but I recall she recently liked a post in which it was stated (as a matter of fact not opinion) that Amaral solved the case in 2007.  I think that tells us all we need to know about her theory.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2021, 10:15:55 PM »
He quite clearly has.

@ 17:32 Wolters says "Because of our evidence we have to say that Madeleine is dead and she was murdered by our suspect"
https://omny.fm/shows/they-ve-taken-her/maddies-dead?in_playlist=they-ve-taken-her!podcast
He’s stating his opinion of the evidence and what it points to, not that he has been declared guilty. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2021, 10:25:31 PM »

I would say stranger abduction has always been the most likely based on the existing evidence

Offline John

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2021, 12:14:04 AM »
I would say stranger abduction has always been the most likely based on the existing evidence

Aye but from the street outside, not from the apartment.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2021, 07:19:59 AM »
Would sceptics (of Wolters) say that they were in a better position than Wolters to pronounce on Brückner’s involvement or otherwise, and if so why?

Offline barrier

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2021, 08:26:02 AM »

Clearly his investigators haven't been any where near the PJ to find out what the phone mast situ was at the time.

Offline barrier

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2021, 08:30:51 AM »

Maybe, maybe not, what is Wolters certain of, now's your chance to big him up, thread title "what exactly is Wolters sure of", have a good listen to his interview with Saunokonoko he's not sure on much.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2021, 09:15:24 AM »
What is your theory?

Why is it necessary to have a theory? I don't know what happened on 3rd May 2007 and in my opinion the legal summary was correct to say it wasn't possible, based on the evidence in the PJ files, to identify the crime. There was enough evidence, however, to say that the T9's stories were contradictory and that their timeline needed to be examined more closely. That's why I can't subscribe to their theory of stranger abduction, because it relies solely on their opinions and testimony.

Wolters seems sure he's found not just an abductor but a murderer, but he needs to prove it and he hasn't even been able to place CB in PdL on 3rd May as yet imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2021, 09:21:13 AM »
Why is it necessary to have a theory? I don't know what happened on 3rd May 2007 and in my opinion the legal summary was correct to say it wasn't possible, based on the evidence in the PJ files, to identify the crime. There was enough evidence, however, to say that the T9's stories were contradictory and that their timeline needed to be examined more closely. That's why I can't subscribe to their theory of stranger abduction, because it relies solely on their opinions and testimony.

Wolters seems sure he's found not just an abductor but a murderer, but he needs to prove it and he hasn't even been able to place CB in PdL on 3rd May as yet imo.
So does that mean you dismiss out right the possibility that Madeleine was abducted by a stranger from her bed?