Author Topic: Abduction is neither plausible nor logical because…  (Read 13659 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Abduction is neither plausible nor logical because…
« on: July 27, 2021, 05:45:39 PM »
We have been told today by a “most respected” (by some) member of this forum that in her opinion there is no logic to the theory that someone entered a ground floor unlocked apartment on the evening of the 3rd of May and removed a sleeping Madeleine McCann.  Why, when there have been other examples of children being removed by strangers from their beds asleep from houses both locked and unlocked, and even occupied by parents or carers, should we dismiss the idea of abduction in this case as both illogical and implausible?  What specifically can be pointed to that rules out abduction and why have professional police forces with years of experience between them failed to spot what is apparently so very evident to some members of this forum?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 08:28:37 AM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

Re: Abduction is neither plausible nor logical because…
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 07:49:49 AM »
We have been told today by a most respected member of this forum that in her opinion there is no logic to the theory that someone entered a ground floor unlocked apartment on the evening of the 3rd of May and removed a sleeping Madeleine McCann.  Why, when there have been other examples of children being removed by strangers from their beds asleep from houses both locked and unlocked, and even occupied by parents or carers, should we dismiss the idea of abduction in this case as both illogical and implausible?  What specifically can be pointed to that rules out abduction and why have professional police forces with years of experience between them failed to spot what is apparently so very evident to some members of this forum?

It has got to be The McCanns don't you see.  No other explanation will do.  Get with the programme, silly old you.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2021, 08:19:12 AM »
We have been told today by a most respected member of this forum that in her opinion there is no logic to the theory that someone entered a ground floor unlocked apartment on the evening of the 3rd of May and removed a sleeping Madeleine McCann.  Why, when there have been other examples of children being removed by strangers from their beds asleep from houses both locked and unlocked, and even occupied by parents or carers, should we dismiss the idea of abduction in this case as both illogical and implausible?  What specifically can be pointed to that rules out abduction and why have professional police forces with years of experience between them failed to spot what is apparently so very evident to some members of this forum?

I thought you might be referring to me, but you can't be because I've seen nothing to suggest you think I'm a 'most respected member of this forum'.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2021, 08:28:58 AM »
I thought you might be referring to me, but you can't be because I've seen nothing to suggest you think I'm a 'most respected member of this forum'.
Clarified the op for you.  8(0(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2021, 08:52:30 AM »

How can we be certain Maddie was alive & sleeping inside the apartment?

We only have the McCanns word for that.

Thus, the whole abduction thesis is founded on uncertainty.

The End.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2021, 09:05:45 AM »

How can we be certain that Madeleine ever got to Portugal in the first place?

A Look Alike is the most popular explanation.  In fact wasn't digging up The McCanns garden in Rothely once suggested by some member of The PJ?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2021, 09:10:58 AM »

How can we be certain Maddie was alive & sleeping inside the apartment?

We only have the McCanns word for that.

Thus, the whole abduction thesis is founded on uncertainty.

The End.
That doesn’t explain why the abduction theory is illogical or implausible.  Try again.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2021, 09:11:51 AM »
That doesn’t explain why the abduction theory is illogical or implausible.  Try again.

Of course it does.

If Maddie wasn't in the apartment then she couldn't possibly have been abducted from it.

Offline jassi

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2021, 09:14:43 AM »
Of course it does.

If Maddie wasn't in the apartment then she couldn't possibly have been abducted from it.

@)(++(*

But what happened to the pretend Madeleine?  Did she just board a plane and fly off somewhere ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2021, 09:15:52 AM »
@)(++(*

But what happened to the pretend Madeleine?  Did she just board a plane and fly off somewhere ?

She left to start a new life with better parents.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2021, 09:24:22 AM »
Of course it does.

OK where was she then?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2021, 09:26:18 AM »
OK where was she then?

Who knows?

Only Kate & Gerry, so the whole abduction thesis is founded on an unverifiable claim.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2021, 09:27:13 AM »
So in order for the abduction theory to be both implausible and illogical it is first necessary to believe Madeleine was never in the apartment in the first place.  And that is more logical and plausible?  Explain.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2021, 09:29:21 AM »
Who knows?

Only Kate & Gerry, so the whole abduction thesis is founded on an unverifiable claim.
But nonetheless the thesis exists.  I take it from your replies that you don’t think it is either implausible or illogical for a theoretical child to have been abducted in the circumstances as described by the McCanns then?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2021, 09:31:03 AM »
If Madeleine was never in the apartment during the checks then clearly some of the McCanns friends were in on it as they had access to the apartment to do checks so could in theory have discovered Madeleine’s absence.