Author Topic: Abduction is neither plausible nor logical because…  (Read 13547 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Abduction is neither plausible nor logical because…
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2021, 09:32:32 AM »
So in order for the abduction theory to be both implausible and illogical it is first necessary to believe Madeleine was never in the apartment in the first place.  And that is more logical and plausible?  Explain.

In order for the abduction theory to be logical & plausible you have to presume Maddie was in the apartment.

How can we be 100% certain she was there?

The answer is, we can't.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2021, 09:33:55 AM »
How and where was the corpse hidden in broad daylight prior to the McCanns leaving for dinner if Madeleine was never in the apartment?  What evidence supports this theory?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2021, 09:35:53 AM »
If Madeleine was never in the apartment during the checks then clearly some of the McCanns friends were in on it as they had access to the apartment to do checks so could in theory have discovered Madeleine’s absence.

Matt never verified Maddie's presence in the apartment.

David Payne at around 6:30 never noticed Kate was dressed only in a towel, he claims to have entered the apartment, Kate claims he stood at the door.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 09:39:48 AM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2021, 09:36:00 AM »
In order for the abduction theory to be logical & plausible you have to presume Maddie was in the apartment.

How can we be 100% certain she was there?

The answer is, we can't.
It’s a theory.  The theory is that she was taken from her bed asleep between 8.30pm and 10pm .  Now you need to say why this theory doesn’t work not introduce your own theories.  I don’t think you’re up to the challenge however as you are desperate to divert the thread with trollish nonsense.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2021, 09:36:47 AM »
How and where was the corpse hidden in broad daylight prior to the McCanns leaving for dinner if Madeleine was never in the apartment?  What evidence supports this theory?

Who's claiming that?

I'm simply pointing out that abduction is based on unverifiable claims.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2021, 09:36:53 AM »
Matt never verified Maddie's presence in the apartment.

David Payne at around 5;30 never noticed Kate was dressed only in a towel, he claims to have entered the apartment, Kate claims he stood at the door.
Nothing was stopping him coming across an absent Madeleine though, was it?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2021, 09:37:17 AM »
It’s a theory.  The theory is that she was taken from her bed asleep between 8.30pm and 10pm .  Now you need to say why this theory doesn’t work not introduce your own theories.  I don’t think you’re up to the challenge however as you are desperate to divert the thread with trollish nonsense.

How do you know she was in bed?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2021, 09:38:21 AM »
Nothing was stopping him coming across an absent Madeleine though, was it?

That depends if the doors were locked or not.

How can we be certain the doors were left unlocked?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2021, 09:38:42 AM »
Who's claiming that?

I'm simply pointing out that abduction is based on unverifiable claims.
You are claiming Madeleine was never in the apartment.   Henceforth until you actually start addressing the reasons why the theory of abduction isneither plausible nor logical I am ignoring your posts because they are just an attempt to derail the thread.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2021, 09:39:12 AM »
How do you know she was in bed?
Address the theory.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2021, 09:39:37 AM »
That depends if the doors were locked or not.

How can we be certain the doors were left unlocked?
Address the theory.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2021, 09:40:53 AM »
Address the theory.

Why?

I thought this was a thread about abduction.

Why don't you tell us how we can be certain the McCanns told the truth.

Offline jassi

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2021, 10:11:22 AM »
Why?

I'm afraid this whole thing is a matter of faith - just like religion
We have believers and non-believers
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2021, 10:24:26 AM »
Why?

Address the theory.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2021, 10:28:54 AM »
That doesn’t explain why the abduction theory is illogical or implausible.  Try again.

This thread exists because, as you've often posted, you think the abduction theory is not just logical and plausible, but more so than any other theory. In my opinion the theory which best fits that description is that Madeleine left the apartment through the patio doors in search of her parents.

According to the evidence there was crying on the previous evening and Madeleine asked her parents on the morning of the 3rd where they were. As she was perfectly capable of looking for them, having done so on the Tuesday, it's fair to assume she did that on Wednesday and couldn't find them.

What they did in response, acccording to Fiona Payne, was to decide to leave the patio doors unlocked. The aim being;

"if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us" (Rogatory interview)

It seems to me to be logical to assume that in order for that to work Madeleine needed to know two things; that her parents were at the Tapas resaurant and that the patio doors were unlocked so she could get out and fetch them if there was crying. It's also logical to assume that the child gate was either left open, or they knew that she was capable of opening and closing it. Otherwise there was no point in leaving the patio doors unlocked.

There's never been a definitive answer as to when the patio doors of 5A were left unlocked, but Fiona Payne ertainly got the impression that Thursday May 3rd was the first time;

"it just strikes me, in awful retrospect, that, you know, Kate, I think, had done something that she wasn't quite happy with, in leaving the doors unlocked. And that is something again that she is going to beat herself up about for a long time to come because, you know, you, you like think that you acted on your instincts and I think her instinct was that that was something she wasn't really happy to do'." (Rogatory interview)

It seems unlikely that Kate would be unhappy about leaving the patio doors unlocked if she'd been doing it all week.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0