Welcome to the UK Justice Forum > Admin introduction, forum rules, colours and requests for documents and photos.

(1/19) > >>

Alfie:
May I suggest that only forum members with a minimum post count of x (let's say 200 or more) should be able to like a post?  That way we wouldn't have the somewhat suspicious situation of the giver of the most likes (over 900) being a member of this forum who has never written a single post before.

sika:
I've been put off posting since this like thing started.  It just serves to highlight how unpopular I am!

8)><( 8)><( %56&

G-Unit:
Some people may not post but follow the posts of others and appreciate them. It allows them to have an input so why not.

Alfie:

--- Quote from: G-Unit on May 30, 2016, 10:00:17 PM ---Some people may not post but follow the posts of others and appreciate them. It allows them to have an input so why not.

--- End quote ---
DO you not find it somewhat suspicious that the two most prolific "likers" have less than 20 posts between them and between them have liked approx 2000 posts (most by McCann sceptics)? 

G-Unit:

--- Quote from: Alfie on May 30, 2016, 10:11:09 PM ---DO you not find it somewhat suspicious that the two most prolific "likers" have less than 20 posts between them and between them have liked approx 2000 posts (most by McCann sceptics)?

--- End quote ---

Oh, is that why you want to change the rules? Because the sceptics get more likes than the supporters? You seem to be suggesting it's not because they make the best posts either.

Perhaps others could achieve the most 'likes' if they changed their posting style and content. There's a point to ponder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version